Is the Dedication necessary to be Satanist?

LockyMoth

Re: Is the Dedication necessary to be Satanist?

Post by LockyMoth »

Well, I don't think your username is having anything to do with Zola. You're actually kinda funny Codeine1338, I know your style from ancient forums.

The attack was directed at both of us, you quoted my reply when you said after being an infiltrator Jew you are trusting Don's lies. Well, damn Ol fam, how the tables have turned that both me and Don are right in some points in our writings, though we have different styles of thinking and some little I know abouts get disturbed by it. I am cryyyying oy veyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol:.

The lies that I want(ed) to debunk were those in where you have said to be civil. You were never civil. All of your accounts were created to straightforwardly accuse me and concomitantly accuse Don of being a supposed traitor of the JoS.

Damn I must say, you JoSers have quite a sense of self-entitlement and control, Machiavelli would be jealous 😂
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

First of all, I have a brain, a huge one which is fed with high protein for greater muscular motility so, thanks for the compliment you unwillingly gave to me :D.

Don quoted that post from the Blink account which you have used, and the next post in the quote, right after Don's quotation, it is me, LockyMoth in it, so, this implies that you had quoted me when you directed the attack, how funny of you.

I am not ignorant, and I wouldn't call you one, I would just call you a laughing stock of the JoS and its Cohorts Codeine1338, it is that obvious.

And I was being sarcastic with the crying. Except for Requiem for a Dream and Charlie's angels, or La Dolce Rita Movies there is nothing that would really make me a cry damn bro. You should learn about the term of crocodile tears lol.

And no, one more thing I want to add, Don is not an infiltrator nor a traitor. I expect you have the brain to see that besides some logical fallacies that Nick has told you, there is nothing trutful about Don being an infiltrator.

Don is an Ex HP of JoS and he was abusively kicked put in 2020 from ancient-forums.com and abusively kicked from Yahoo Groups back in 2015. He isn't an infiltrator.

Just because the fact that his writings don't sum up with the JoS doctrine, like mines don't do at all also, that doesn't mean one is an infiltrator. One is an individual who shares knowledge in his / her way.

Take an example the old anti Rosicrucian movements, they shared knowledge about Demon summoning and without staying in the Rosicrucian movements because they disagreed with the doctrine promoted by the Jews that were in them.

So, basically, we should "call them infiltrators and traitors" for having the guts to act in a libertine and anti-lizardine / anti Jews / anti Hebrew mode huh? Lmao 😂
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Cumdump, well Sitardass is that your street name crackhead? Or is that Nick's pet name for you.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Its probably both crackhead.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Lmao 😂 read Sermons from Nickel :lol: :lol: :lol:
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:57 pm Its probably both crackhead.
I am not crackhead if you are referring to me. I am having more energy now to troll the crackhead that is acting like Nickel's pet.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

cumdump wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:01 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:59 pm
I am not crackhead if you are referring to me. I am having more energy now to troll the crackhead that is acting like Nickel's pet.
youre so paranoid
neither i nor don were replying about you
Lol I am not paranoid at all.

I doubt though about you, why did you even bother to answer up if it didn't trigger you in the first place lmfao
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The 72 Goetia demons are the negative side of the 72 angels that form the Jewish Shemhamphorash the 72 names of the Jewish god YHVH and the Klipothic demons of which Satan is one is the negative side of the Jewish tree of life both tree's the positive and negative form the collective god form of the Jewish god YHVH. Satanism is the left side of the Jewish religion and god form YHVH.

How does it feel to have a Jewish religion, Sitardass you probably already sold your yarmulke off to buy crack. lol

Sitardass do you light your Satanic Menorah with your crack pipe.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Lol you said it to him actually lol.

I think Cobra needs a L'chaim to his forums again lol
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The question was is Sitardass's, account handle 'cumdump' either its street name when he's hustling for dat rock baby, or Nick's pet name for him. It seems its both.
LockyMoth wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:59 pm