The Joy of Satan gave me a great life

HPBlackMamba

Re: The Joy of Satan gave me a great life

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:12 am This forum is so much fun :D :lol: :lol: :dance: :clap: everyone is fighting with each other, building conspiracy theories, gossiping) only I still don't understand why this forum is called Satanic. It's more of a humorous forum) :lol: :clap:
It was founded with the intention of creating a free speech place where Satanists with different ideas can gather. A meeting of the minds as such. Because this is a free speech place, it is inevitable that there will be disagreements and disapproval among members. However, this is encouraged as it creates an atmosphere where innovation and progress can thrive.

Unlike other online spaces, this platform is not an echo chamber where the same ideas are parroted over and over, and unpopular ideas are censored. For more information, please refer to the following announcement. viewtopic.php?t=526
or watch this video:
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Those RTR's just flood a person in Hebrew energy.
Varun wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:25 pm I know that back then people were insanely rude to me and were calling me names and turning back on me simply because I couldn't keep up with stupid ritual schedules anymore. I was doing rituals since they appeared, almost every single day, usually several of them daily. After several years I started feeling worn out and obviously felt bad after I would try to spam them. One or two F-RTRs felt somewhat okay I guess. But anything more than that I would feel like a zombie soon. Whole last year I was struggling to keep up and I just would feel like shit sometimes even after trying to do second one. There were days where I just would do one rep of that ritual, and I would feel like I had it enough already.

It happened to me plenty of times that I tried to push myself to do more and I would have heart palpitations while doing those rituals. I would feel short of breath, dizzy, and I would feel so weak and worn out overall as well.

Some SS who I was in touch back in the days went completely crazy and suspected that I am a jew because I couldn't bring myself to do more, but I even physically felt limited to do more and that was it, however their peanut brains never allowed them to see situation in other way and they were always guilt-tripping me to try to do more despite me not feeling well at all.

There were times last year when I would literally hear some intruding thoughts to just kill myself since I am good for nothing. I asked some SS did they heard something similar or felt some weird emotions similar to that after not doing enough rituals for a while, and some told me is almost normal to experience such a thing. They would feel so paranoid and bad about not spamming at least 10+ rituals a day that they would completely go nuts about it, and would attack others to do the same or word will end etc etc, you gotta be the jew if u feel anything bad from any ritual blah blah..

Some SS went as far as refusing to get a job as much as possible so they can spam rituals, as well as they were refusing to get any friends or a partner cause it will harm "their spiritual advancement and productivity".

Eventually I just got tired of it all. It's all just crazy.
Varun

Post by Varun »

. Those RTR's just flood a person in Hebrew energy.
There are huge chances that this is true. Or that they simply barely have any effects or any. I am not sure what exactly is still going on and I tried plenty of times to do some research on this theme, however almost everything on google that is related to kaballah rituals and magic is being removed more and more. It's making it hard to study anything about it. I have noticed they are removing plenty of things related to islam and xianity as well. I barely found anything interesting at all so far, aside from what you linked here.

If nothing I expected more results from rtrs, however situation still looks bad. So whatever JoS is doing is not enough, or might be even harmful. I was doing those rituals for years as well as I said already, but I barely see any real changes.

Also I have noticed that even reversing runes and mantras as well do not fully erase their effects it seems.