Respect

Seeker83

Re: Respect

Post by Seeker83 »

Seeker83 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:38 pm
Velcro wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:18 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.

Seeker I also want to add something on the subject...I previously had a misconception about you, before getting to read more, for which reason, from a person to a person, please forgive me. I won't stick around here long enough and I want to make sure that I take this opportunity to say it as I feel guilty.

Going back at friends or people disappointing us... is normal regardless of gender, sexual orientation or anything else. Just keep on searching the right people to understand you there are billions of people don't get hurt by anybody. There will always be a struggle for anybody in this department.

I also look at myself thinking I wasn't always the best friend with everybody all the time most of the times from ignorance sometimes from other reasons.

As you said before, nobody is perfect the change starts with us/within.

For me personally is easier to focus less on relating to people, better focus on other activities.

Maybe relating online is not such a good idea either?! Just saying ...

I admire you for having the courage to express yourself and be happy....and I wish you to carry on happily in your journey and path!
I really appreciate it! Thanks. I will write More later
Ok. Now....... Lol I had a really busy day today so. It's night time and I can think.

I really appreciate your self awareness and introspection. you definitely seem to have it for sure. And usually because of that you have to have healthy energetic system. But no one is perfect obviously.

Personally, as far as wanting to make friends, yeah I think sometimes people don't really mean anything, I occasionally get pissed off and usually not at them because they don't know any better then when I tell them to let me calm down and cool off, I'm letting them know it's not them I'm really angry at, but in my situation that's exactly what I was trying to tell this one person but she was so sensitive she blocked me before I got back to her and said in a response in an email I guess out of self defense, that she "read" my energy being feminine, female etc and that I'm just "acting" like a man. Now THAT pissed me off. I think she was just trying to save face because I bursted her little bubble or wasn't the person she thought I was. I informed her there's nothing feminine about me, I'm no lady.

What people don't realize it's not a choice or lifestyle, we were born that way. What fucking sucks is society makes out to be a trend and because it's out in the open all kinds of shit happened. Like some women, who are naturally butch and straight for the most part and "masculine" yet they still identified as women, same said for butch lesbians. (Feminine men straight and gay also exists so they are included in the topic), so they embrace whatever biological sex they are no matter what. So with all the bullshit as a trend and what is being taught "if you got manly traits then you need to be a man or you are one" same said for feminine men because this is what society says. So they want to be accepted normally so they believe what they are told and start fucking themselves up if they transition making it worse and even more depressed. We are all individuals, masculinity and feminity do NOT belong to a biological sex. Gender roles are man made. In fact humanity often goes against nature. Take a pride of lions. Females do all the hunting and hunting is supposed to be a man thing. Then male lions stay behind to protect the Cubs and female lions. So it's natural to have masculine females. In the animal kingdom depending on spieces the mother hunts, and raised and protect her youngins... Independence. So there's nothing wrong with feeling a certain way and unfortunately I guess mankind freaked out feeling just another animal on earth .... I see a bubbling satanic statement in that quoted by Anton LeVay lol.
Because of this man has an ego and created religions like Christianity and that quote of ruling over animal kingdom is used to pervert and go against man's nature. Being human.

For transgender people, it's a bit different. I actually must say, most transgender people were born biologically with more or less with a hormone in relation of how we feel and being a certain way. Yes we are unique. We don't hate ourselves at least I dont. I am far from being depressed or suicidal. I take pride in myself. To hate ourselves is what society teaches and we are looked at as unnatural. We are feared because we do not fit in with gender roles and it shakes up people belief system. Anything that's not in aligned with their programming is looked at as a virus. We too have a function in Nature. It's often a divine one. But every one has a purpose here some know it, and the majority is ignorant. I Thanks to Christianity. How do we fit in the spectrum? We too are of nature, trans people in other tribes and cultures were considered divine and often function as high priests or priestesses. Animals don't "judge" others like humans do when it comes to identity and who we are. We trans people are by definition the third sex literally speaking. So the gender roles created by mankind is shaken they base their IDENTITY around this! Their poor fragile ego....

So transgender people, shakes up the system, it's nature way to fight against what's unnatural which is taught today. Naturally I'm a rebel, a Satanist, and a self identified warlock and there are other things I have as a list I go by.

This irrational fear and hate basically meaning their belief system is shaken up and their ego crumbling.

So to make matters worse we got technology bringing out the worse in people. I mean, holy shit. What's this phenomenon? They have no conscience on treatment of other people they haven't met. Technology is good but its being used to divide humanity turn against each other and the rise of social media is making people not socialize with real human beings. They think they are getting away with cruel treatment and hateful words to others across the globe or country. They truly are miserable in their lives when you really think why they act like that in the first place. Out of line with nature, fragile ego. Talking to someone online can be beneficial but because you aren't face to face and if they have an already existing program or belief system and can't really connect on a personal level because you are so into your head and "ego' yes it's an unfortunate side effect of technology on human beings. It can be used to promote nature and what's natural but that's not what's happening, it's opposite. People are having inability to connect to each other. It's a little easier to talk to someone if you FaceTime or talk on the phone get a sense of them but reading words is different and can be twisted.

So what's the lesson? We are love manifested. We are beautiful. But most importantly it's about self love and to expand it to others. A healthy energetic system with an ability to connect others. Self love doesnt not include being a narcissistic selfish asshole treating others like shit or whatever. It's harmful on so many levels. I'm not talking about new age shit, I'm talking about something much more deeper than that. This self love is a very satanic thing. It aligns with true meaning of pride. A deadly "sin" it is. It will cause us to shine. No wonder Lucifer was the demon of pride and the light bearer... A whole new perceptive. Lucifer was given a really bad rap

So you are right relating to others online really isn't best.

I hope this clears up some stuff for you.
Last edited by Seeker83 on Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:56 am
Velcro wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:18 pm

Seeker I also want to add something on the subject...I previously had a misconception about you, before getting to read more, for which reason, from a person to a person, please forgive me. I won't stick around here long enough and I want to make sure that I take this opportunity to say it as I feel guilty.

Going back at friends or people disappointing us... is normal regardless of gender, sexual orientation or anything else. Just keep on searching the right people to understand you there are billions of people don't get hurt by anybody. There will always be a struggle for anybody in this department.

I also look at myself thinking I wasn't always the best friend with everybody all the time most of the times from ignorance sometimes from other reasons.

As you said before, nobody is perfect the change starts with us/within.

For me personally is easier to focus less on relating to people, better focus on other activities.

Maybe relating online is not such a good idea either?! Just saying ...

I admire you for having the courage to express yourself and be happy....and I wish you to carry on happily in your journey and path!
Ok. Now....... Lol I had a really busy day today so. It's night time and I can think.

I really appreciate your self awareness and introspection. you definitely seem to have it for sure. And usually because of that you have to have healthy energetic system. But no one is perfect obviously.

Personally, as far as wanting to make friends, yeah I think sometimes people don't really mean anything, I occasionally get pissed off and usually not at them because they don't know any better then when I tell them to let me calm down and cool off, I'm letting them know it's not them I'm really angry at, but in my situation that's exactly what I was trying to tell this one person but she was so sensitive she blocked me before I got back to her and said in a response in an email I guess out of self defense, that she "read" my energy being feminine, female etc and that I'm just "acting" like a man. Now THAT pissed me off. I think she was just trying to save face because I bursted her little bubble or wasn't the person she thought I was. I informed her there's nothing feminine about me, I'm no lady.

What people don't realize it's not a choice or lifestyle, we were born that way. What fucking sucks is society makes out to be a trend and because it's out in the open all kinds of shit happened. Like some women, who are naturally butch and straight for the most part and "masculine" yet they still identified as women, same said for butch lesbians. (Feminine men straight and gay also exists so they are included in the topic), so they embrace whatever biological sex they are no matter what. So with all the bullshit as a trend and what is being taught "if you got manly traits then you need to be a man or you are one" same said for feminine men because this is what society says. So they want to be accepted normally so they believe what they are told and start fucking themselves up if they transition making it worse and even more depressed. We are all individuals, masculinity and feminity do NOT belong to a biological sex. Gender roles are man made. In fact humanity often goes against nature. Take a pride of lions. Females do all the hunting and hunting is supposed to be a man thing. Then male lions stay behind to protect the Cubs and female lions. So it's natural to have masculine females. In the animal kingdom depending on spieces the mother hunts, and raised and protect her youngins... Independence. So there's nothing wrong with feeling a certain way and unfortunately I guess mankind freaked out feeling just another animal on earth .... I see a bubbling satanic statement in that quoted by Anton LeVay lol.
Because of this man has an ego and created religions like Christianity and that quote of ruling over animal kingdom is used to pervert and go against man's nature. Being human.

For transgender people, it's a bit different. I actually must say, most transgender people were born biologically with more or less with a hormone in relation of how we feel and being a certain way. Yes we are unique. We don't hate ourselves at least I dont. I am far from being depressed or suicidal. I take pride in myself. To hate ourselves is what society teaches and we are looked at as unnatural. We are feared because we do not fit in with gender roles and it shakes up people belief system. Anything that's not in aligned with their programming is looked at as a virus. We took have a function in Nature. It's often a divine one. But every one has a purpose here some know it, and the majority is ignorant. I Thanks to Christianity. How do we fit in the spectrum? We too are of nature, trans people in other tribes and cultures were considered divine and often function as high priests or priestesses. Animals don't "judge" others like humans do when it comes to identity and who we are. We trans people are by definition the third sex. So the gender roles created by mankind is shaken the base their IDENTITY around this! Their poor fragile ego....

So transgender people, shakes up the system, it's nature way to fight against what's unnatural which is taught today. Naturally I'm a rebel, a Satanist, and a self identified warlock and there are other things I have as a list I go by.

This irrational fear and hate basically meaning their belief system is shaken up and their ego crumbling.

So to make matters worse we got technology bringing out the worse in people. I mean, holy shit. What's this phenomenon? They have no conscience on treatment of other people they haven't met. Technology is good but its being used to divide humanity turn against each other and the rise of social media is making people not socialize with real human beings. They think they are getting away with cruel treatment and hateful words to others across the globe or country. They truly are miserable in their lives when you really think why they act like that in the first place. Out of line with nature, fragile ego. Talking to someone online can be beneficial but because you aren't face to face and if they have an already existing program or belief system and can't really connect on a personal level because you are so into your head and "ego' yes it's an unfortunate side effect of technology on human beings. It can be used to promote nature and what's natural but that's not what's happening, it's opposite. People are having inability to connect to each other. It's a little easier to talk to someone if you FaceTime or talk on the phone get a sense of them but reading words is different and can be twisted.

I very much appreciate you writing this and thank you really. You make perfect sense.

I hope you will make a website, yt channel something in this regards. You are articulate, logical and sensible. By practice you can even get better innstructuring this ideas.

Thanks you once again Seeker and stay strong always.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:17 am

For transgender people, it's a bit different. I actually must say, most transgender people were born biologically with more or less with a hormone in relation of how we feel and being a certain way. Yes we are unique. We don't hate ourselves at least I dont. I am far from being depressed or suicidal. I take pride in myself. To hate ourselves is what society teaches and we are looked at as unnatural. We are feared because we do not fit in with gender roles and it shakes up people belief system. Anything that's not in aligned with their programming is looked at as a virus. We took have a function in Nature. It's often a divine one. But every one has a purpose here some know it, and the majority is ignorant. I Thanks to Christianity. How do we fit in the spectrum? We too are of nature, trans people in other tribes and cultures were considered divine and often function as high priests or priestesses. Animals don't "judge" others like humans do when it comes to identity and who we are. We trans people are by definition the third sex. So the gender roles created by mankind is shaken the base their IDENTITY around this! Their poor fragile ego....

I very much appreciate you writing this and thank you really. You make perfect sense.

I hope you will make a website, yt channel something in this regards. You are articulate, logical and sensible. By practice you can even get better innstructuring this ideas.

I'm in the process of making YouTube videos. A website is too much a pain in the ass. I don't have time for that.

Just recently begun to come out of the shadows to speak up for those who don't have a voice or who are like minded. So many issues needs to be made conscious or aware.

I
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:30 am

I'm in the process of making YouTube videos. A website is too much a pain in the ass. I don't have time for that.

Just recently begun to come out of the shadows to speak up for those who don't have a voice or who are like minded. So many issues needs to be made conscious or aware.

I
THIS is great I look forward to your channel and learning more.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:47 am

I
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:25 pm

I
Wow I love it! Great start!

May I humbly suggest you to work on a script? Free talking is cool but if you have a paper with at least some bullet points in a structured manner might be extremely helpful.

Keep it up! All my support!

I am thrilled, congrats once again!
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:44 pm

May I humbly suggest you to work on a script? Free talking is cool but if you have a paper with at least some bullet points in a structured manner might be extremely helpful.

Yeah I make videos based on how much time I have. So I'm not doing scripted videos.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

I'm not new to doing videos or talking about topics.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:11 pm

I'm not new to doing videos or talking about topics.
Cool
Wish you good luck once again!
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Are you the son of Cliff and Maxine?