My response to Urban Zombie

ImprisonedSoul

Re: My response to Urban Zombie

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:25 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:15 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:09 am

Very few of those who follow the JoS could very well be psychic... Beyond what you would ever give them credit for. Since you lack a great deal of foresight into seeing a bigger picture.

And your version of "Very advanced" is laughable.
OK
I tried to reply to your last thing. You deletef where you said you worked with Satan and Demons and problems started when you awake your powers.

For one I don't trust the list of demons of Maxine. I think it's altered. Also I think has nothing or little to do with actual demons.

Your problem is much common than you might think of. With that attachment. I heard other people saying similar things but if they don't want to come out to say it, I won't expose them.

Many of us got huge trauma and loss from Jos. However turning against the Gods is not a solution. That's my two cents.
I only heard of 3 people that seemed to go through the same problem that I have through out the years of dealing with this attachment... Only 3... Out of the likely millions of people that I've come across... And I'm not even too sure to just how legit these people are either.

As for the existence of these 'Gods' that you talk about; there is no proof that they do exist... At least not in the way that you believe they do... And just because certain beings/ or creatures helped you in life with certain problems ((like for example; curing an illness of a loved one... Or helping you get a promotion to earn more monopoly money, and so be you)) doesn't automatically mean that they're good, or that you're dealing with beings that have your best interests in mind... These are temporary solutions that don't matter in the long run. The cure to most of your problems lies outside the matrix/ Plato's Cave... But first you have to realize that you're in Plato's Cave, and if you're not an agent ((which I've said many times now; that I doubt)) then I also highly doubt you do realize that you are in that cave/I.E. this Jewish matrix.