Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

Snakeway

Re: Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:52 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:41 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:38 am

, I lost all my restriction after I learned the Gods don't care at all what people do to each other, = that's probably a disgusting attitude no different than a chrisian who does or doesnt do things for the *fear* of god/s.

You are free to do whatever you want this is what you dont understand but there is a price to pay always. You expect gods to stop you_theywont_is your choice_is that simple

If is in your nature killing then you are a killer. does satan agree with it? Probably as long is you dont interfere in his affairs, whatever, your business but NATURE will have a way with you.

There is not only the desire of doing something being taken in considerations when you do something(like the desire to kill), there is to be taken in consideration the consequence, the effectivness, if this is a good method to achieve your goals, if it is strategically wise, and what is your position to take certain actions. Don't tell people don't commit crimes because they fear jail.As an example, It is not worthy to kill a person who annoys you at work because you lose your job and will spend years on jail, the satisfaction of killing the person does not pays off comparing the consequence. In the same way if the Gods would reprove certain deeds and then I would not be able to advance with their help because of this deeds, then the consequences would be higher than the satisfactions of doing something.

If the Gods help a person meditate and advance, then this person kill another satanists because of this, the Gods should feel responsible by association. But they don't feel responsible at all. If they helped Maxine and the MOSers to advance and then the MOSer trap people in RTR to abuse people or kill people the Gods should stop this, because they helped this happen and are responsible by association. But they don't give a fuck. They don't feel responsible. This is very inhumane and alien if you ask me. If you take 10 random humans to witness a person being beaten to death by a group of 15 to 20 people, 9 of them will stop it if they have the power to do so, to at least give a chance to know what is happening and make a judgement. This Gods will not, they will watch like it is nothing, and if the person dies it died. This change my position and my strategy in approaching things. I was always engaged in the racial war, I was just wondering if killing non white people in an individual scale would be a good strategy because I was not sure of my position.
You are a killer comes natural to you the rest are excuses.
If my survival depends on killing, I am a killer. It is just a strategy and a method. the deed of killing is not the end goal, the satisfaction does not come from the act of killing, but from achieving a goal with this act
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:54 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:52 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:41 pm

There is not only the desire of doing something being taken in considerations when you do something(like the desire to kill), there is to be taken in consideration the consequence, the effectivness, if this is a good method to achieve your goals, if it is strategically wise, and what is your position to take certain actions. Don't tell people don't commit crimes because they fear jail.As an example, It is not worthy to kill a person who annoys you at work because you lose your job and will spend years on jail, the satisfaction of killing the person does not pays off comparing the consequence. In the same way if the Gods would reprove certain deeds and then I would not be able to advance with their help because of this deeds, then the consequences would be higher than the satisfactions of doing something.

If the Gods help a person meditate and advance, then this person kill another satanists because of this, the Gods should feel responsible by association. But they don't feel responsible at all. If they helped Maxine and the MOSers to advance and then the MOSer trap people in RTR to abuse people or kill people the Gods should stop this, because they helped this happen and are responsible by association. But they don't give a fuck. They don't feel responsible. This is very inhumane and alien if you ask me. If you take 10 random humans to witness a person being beaten to death by a group of 15 to 20 people, 9 of them will stop it if they have the power to do so, to at least give a chance to know what is happening and make a judgement. This Gods will not, they will watch like it is nothing, and if the person dies it died. This change my position and my strategy in approaching things. I was always engaged in the racial war, I was just wondering if killing non white people in an individual scale would be a good strategy because I was not sure of my position.
You are a killer comes natural to you the rest are excuses.
If my survival depends on killing, I am a killer. It is just a strategy and a method. the deed of killing is not the end goal, the satisfaction does not come from the act of killing, but from achieving a goal with this act
Not to forget my emotions to you just so you won't tell me I don't know you:
🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐖🐖🐷
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I also got even angrier at non white creatures. They don't let white people alone, now there is the MOS appropriating themselves of Nazism to make people submit to an anti white Idea of getting together with other races. The Non white will never let white people be, they will always find a way to imvade and parasite white people, unless they are eliminated
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:15 pm I also got even angrier at non white creatures. They don't let white people alone, now there is the MOS appropriating themselves of Nazism to make people submit to an anti white Idea of getting together with other races. The Non white will never let white people be, they will always find a way to imvade and parasite white people, unless they are eliminated
I agree with you on this one but I still can't add a valuable input (as I am still pissed on you) - just an emoticon at the moment: 🐷
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:12 pm Not to forget my emotions to you just so you won't tell me I don't know you:
🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐖🐖🐷
Step 1- stablish a relationship with a person
Step 2- consider relationship discussion with this person after you have stablished a relationship with that person

Never do step 2 before step 1. Fuck off cancer
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:20 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:12 pm Not to forget my emotions to you just so you won't tell me I don't know you:
🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐖🐖🐷
Step 2- consider relationship discussion with this person after you have stablished a relationship with that person

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷😂😂
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:22 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:20 pm
🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐖🐖🐷

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷😂😂 it's amazing when you don't take people serious, how great such a great time you always have!

It's worse than explaining jokes to Owen LOL
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:26 pm:roll:
I know I know I did it again, Owen, put you in the middle. Lol. Get your revenge next life, will you? I owe you one.:)
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I am trying to flush you down the toilet but you are a too large of a poop
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:29 pm I am trying to flush you down the toilet but you are a too large of a poop
You are surprisingly limited moreover you dont stop to surpise me. No offence.
However, be yourself I dont mind