JoS NPC and some blah blah

AnonPoster

Re: JoS NPC and some blah blah

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:47 pm it is simple, I expect someone might be interest in harming them out of hate for something they did and will doxx them to me.
At this point, you and cobra are equally worthless to me, you can die at eachother's throat
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:11 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:10 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:07 am

Well you're not wrong, about the hive mind that is.
but you're not connected to them, you're just connected to a spirit that's with them.
Possibility. I will work on cutting ties with them in a healthly manner not to affect my bond with Satan.
If you don't mind me asking? why remain with Satan?
because hes a Gentile, you kike
siatris_stings_you

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:44 am I told you guys, a long time ago now that red dawn is a nazidruid/seeker, a person who is trolling places. Basically a pathological liar and for sure somebody with serious mental illness. I warn you back then and I warn you again, this person is extremely dangerous, I can't explain to you in which way is dangerous but for sure somebody with a vibration that embodies chaos. His own life philosophy is testing people and seeing reactions. I know, retarded.

His story was extremely badly written, I can't believe so many of you fall for his bullshit. I mean, being spiritually evolved doesn't involve having senses? I can't imagine Satan's elite souls that senseless.

I should do a Jos editorial or something lol with all the news and gossip from Jos, but well, I must confess, the entertaining part is over. Time becomes so precious as time goes and I feel like I already made my point.

Againstautority gets exactly as expected a lot of shit and possibly curses. Be careful with daharkan. The guy sucked our plexus and heart chakras and is no joke! fucking hell. so many sick hypocrite fake people around and Varun is preaching to us MORALS when in fact, your very own brothers stub you in the back. Nature is cruel indeed.

I have been heavily cursed for Cobra, on his behalf up until recently, but now it's over, I mean, people get bored I'm SUPPOSED, I am bored too.

The fact that you Jos members are seeing this place but don't care to read or consider different hypotheses means that I am wasting my time entirely. There is no benefit on any side. I might not be able to express things properly, I might see things others don't, but really, I AM NOT THAT SMART, - YOU ARE SIMPLY IDIOTS.
I lost my interest in even checking Jos I can't do it anymore. For me personally, if Satan agrees with all of this, fine, I can carry on with my shit.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=72541
gossip and u crying u get drained over a pc screen..

grow up...wtf did i just read
siatris_stings_you

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:20 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:12 am I am not that annon who posted there. Don't discuss relationship if you don't even have a relationship with me. You are a huge red flag. I think I got cancer by reading all of this drama
Snakeway I will tell you this kindly, you are really traumatized due to jos or whatever but you tend to respond HORRIBLE to things and exaggerate them for no reason. When you could had simply answer on a topic. I feel deeply but deeply sorry for you and for whatever happened to you.

I had a long day too and have a life and I cant respond robotic and perfect to each jos shit......
I burst in cry. I discharge a lot of shit and frustration
I wont forgive you and for this reason, this will be my last ever chat with you.

And just to make it clear, NO IRONY in any of those messages, what I think my brother, you do have to do a lot of healing.

As a matter of fact the experience of a cult as jos will always leave scars in people rather than the promise of healiing, brotherhood, etcI wish you the best of luck!

ure talking to a person who say that he wants to assasinate maxine and cobra.

and asks for doxxing...

u kikes are disgusting...wtf
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:14 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:12 am I am not that annon who posted there. Don't discuss relationship if you don't even have a relationship with me. You are a huge red flag. I think I got cancer by reading all of this drama
Snakeway I will tell you this kindly, you are really traumatized due to jos or whatever but you tend to respond HORRIBLE to things and exaggerate them for no reason. When you could had simply answer on a topic. I feel deeply but deeply sorry for you and for whatever happened to you.

I had a long day too and have a life and I cant respond robotic and perfect to each jos shit......
I wont forgive you and for this reason, this will be my last ever chat with you.

And just to make it clear, NO IRONY in any of those messages, what I think my brother, you do have to do a lot of healing.

As a matter of fact the experience of a cult as jos will always leave scars in people rather than the promise of healiing, brotherhood, etcI wish you the best of luck!

and asks for doxxing...

I am far but far from the purpose I signed in in the first place. EVERYTHING turned out to be a masquerade.

Such a waste of time ....and I prelong my time here anyway.
Last edited by AnonPoster on Tue May 31, 2022 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:14 pm

and asks for doxxing...

You not only planned to assassinate people, but you putted your plan into action and tried to kill people in the most coward way, attacking with a Mob of 20 vs 1, you also came close to achieve it, you came close to actually kill people you didn't even knew. All because of supposed thought crimes of the target. All using those stupid RTR's as a mean to this actions
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Seriously, Cobra has advised you against coming here apparently you do not listen to master mwahaha.

The original poster is misinformed of concerning identities they are blabbing on about. I have access to the different IP addresses. Red Dawn isn't Seeker I can tell you that much.

I know who seeker nazidruid is but Red Dawn is somebody else. Thought I should correct the information.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:38 am Seriously, Cobra has advised you against coming here apparently you do not listen to master mwahaha.

The original poster is misinformed of concerning identities they are blabbing on about. I have access to the different IP addresses. Red Dawn isn't Seeker I can tell you that much.

I know who seeker nazidruid is but Red Dawn is somebody else. Thought I should correct the information.
who gives a damn if red dawn is seeker.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:41 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:38 am Seriously, Cobra has advised you against coming here apparently you do not listen to master mwahaha.

Exactly my point. I'm making a fact that the person who is confused of the identities is technically a dumbass and the fact they are operating on a level with no intelligence or unable to be discerning which means having a lack of knowledge or wisdom.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:58 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:41 am

Exactly my point. I'm making a fact that the person who is confused of the identities is technically a dumbass and the fact they are operating on a level with no intelligence or unable to be discerning which means having a lack of knowledge or wisdom.
Seeker, suck my astral dick