The Origin Of Goetia And Issues Of The LHP

Don Danko333

Re: The Origin Of Goetia And Issues Of The LHP

Post by Don Danko333 »

If so it means your using a VPN. Because you are here on multiple handles this includes in the past as well. And you are attempting to play two different characters within the same day. Blaze on one account and Koko on another this is obvious and no amount of name calling and other distraction techniques works to cover this up. You can't even cover your writing style and personality on both the accounts your playing around on. You really are not very intelligent. The VPN was lost on you, you wasted your money. But your not wasting my time.
Blaze wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:22 am My ip address could literally be confirmed that we are in separate places.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

And I will not be answering anyone I don't know on PM or Email. Which is what blaze-koko has stated its motivation is for throwing this moronic tantrum. Go take your meds and put your tinfoil hat back on and take your sock puppet show to someone else who cares.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:16 am And I will not be answering anyone I don't know on PM or Email. Which is what blaze-koko has stated its motivation is for throwing this moronic tantrum. Go take your meds and put your tinfoil hat back on and take your sock puppet show to someone else who cares.

Lol what's funny is, this is literally the only account I have ever made. Agreeing with you and calmly talking is throwing a moronic tantrum.... haha. You are fucking hilarious.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"Lol what's funny is, this is literally the only account I have ever made"

That is a lie.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

might want to take a look at this again.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition