The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Seeker83

Re: The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Post by Seeker83 »

Lexy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:57 am
Varun wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:45 pm Me and some am talking in private are interested in trying to create something similar, so like website and forums but we don't have much experience with this and there are brutal amounts of studies that needs to be done still before we can even consider this seriously, then also we will need a web developer and more people who might help us. But this all takes lots of time and energy, I have no idea when it might be ready. Also I am aware I am still nobody here but this kind of thing seriously might be needed. Someone has to step up and to at least try.... Tho I am not sure we are having in mind to create literal JoS2, but it might be similar.

Also we have no goals in mind to create some new world religion and to start enslaving people into a cult. People can come and go as they want.... Also they can choose not to believe in Gods if they are finding it absurd, they can still advance in their own way and study from there. Hopefully we will manage to realize this one day.

Also most likely several people from JoS background will try to make their own websites somewhat soon, at least my intuition is telling me so.
Congrats and Good Luck
JOS right know is a shit hole, and u are right several former jos members are working together to set up a new platform similar to jos
Heck yeah!
Varun

Post by Varun »

Lexy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:57 am
Varun wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:45 pm Me and some am talking in private are interested in trying to create something similar, so like website and forums but we don't have much experience with this and there are brutal amounts of studies that needs to be done still before we can even consider this seriously, then also we will need a web developer and more people who might help us. But this all takes lots of time and energy, I have no idea when it might be ready. Also I am aware I am still nobody here but this kind of thing seriously might be needed. Someone has to step up and to at least try.... Tho I am not sure we are having in mind to create literal JoS2, but it might be similar.

Also we have no goals in mind to create some new world religion and to start enslaving people into a cult. People can come and go as they want.... Also they can choose not to believe in Gods if they are finding it absurd, they can still advance in their own way and study from there. Hopefully we will manage to realize this one day.

Also most likely several people from JoS background will try to make their own websites somewhat soon, at least my intuition is telling me so.
Congrats and Good Luck
JOS right know is a shit hole, and u are right several former jos members are working together to set up a new platform similar to jos
Thanks. I think it can't be helped and some people want to escape from JoS and create their own thing. But I don't think creating something too similar to JoS is going too work, for obvious reasons. I thought about this a lot, and I think we might want to avoid creating literally another JoS.
Right now I am mostly just doing research, same as some others I am talking to.

People have rights to start their own thing if they want to, because JoS is falling apart.
Varun

Post by Varun »

Velcro wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:54 pm

Congrats guys you have all my moral support at the moment just moral, for the lack of time. Good luck! I look forward seeing something new!
Thank you Velcro
Varun

Post by Varun »

Also to add I am getting interested in runic rituals. If everything goes well we might start doing those with people who are interested in it. I do not believe jews are to be tolerated in any way. I want them gone from this world if possible.

I was SS for a longer time and I am strating to believe rtrs aren't only useless, they are also harmful. But people can't understand that because they are brainwashed....
Eric13

Post by Eric13 »

Varun wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:06 pm Also to add I am getting interested in runic rituals. If everything goes well we might start doing those with people who are interested in it. I do not believe jews are to be tolerated in any way. I want them gone from this world if possible.

I was SS for a longer time and I am strating to believe rtrs aren't only useless, they are also harmful. But people can't understand that because they are brainwashed....
Very true. What we know for a fact is the ancient pagan knowledge was purposely removed and destroyed by the Abrahamic religions. Ancient libraries destoryed, history rewritten and hundreds of thousands killed brutally in the inquisition who had spiritual knowledge. The xian religion demonizes occult and spiritual practices. Meanwhile, the jews have their exclusive mystery schools where they practice kabbala and other Jewish mysticism where they share and practice the very knowledge they’ve kept from the rest of the world. And they openly admit, even it says on jew Wikipedia that Kabbalah is designed to use energy to influence the world. They admit they practice the very witchcraft they condemn as evil for others. Then they brag in the Israeli times and other places on how they run 90% of all industries. Yeah no kidding. You guys are the only ones with legit knowledge on how to influence the world with your will.

Satan and the Demons along with the angelic beings are all working together. Hence why the first big movement of Satanism was started by a jew. Levay, of which his work forms the foundation for the jos. The jos has people doing Hebrew rituals for instance. It’s all Jewish deception.

So the one things that adds up with all of this is the jews are the problem. They can have spiritual knowledge while everyone else can’t. I’m convinced the pagan system is right as Mageson has said. There’s a reason that was the info that was destroyed and rewritten. I just don’t know where to start when it comes to finding legit info now, because as I said, legit info was destroyed. There are people here against antisemetism. But the reality is the jews admit their plans and behavior openly. It’s not a theory they’re a bad bunch. They admit it. In the Talmud it says, “if the gentiles knew the true nature of the jew they’d kill us openly.” They’ve been kicked out of every country. Their Marxist social/political ideologies are unnatural. They’re just translations of xian concepts. The Bible’s version of heaven for instance is communism. Communism is xianity turned into political/social ideology. Observe the jews and a person will see, they’re a problem.