HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

HPBlackMamba

Re: HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

Post by HPBlackMamba »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:38 am
egghead u started this slandering doxxing cobra and jos

U STARTED THIS ATTACK ON MAXINE AND SLANDERING HER WITH MAGESTEIN

ure glad he didnt turn to curse u.

i have tried to get the special group on u. but he says ure shit. No time for u...

ill try again. keep kiking bitch. tell the canadian gov i said hi, to ZOLA and Kikeson and ur socked accounts.

PS SEND BACK THE MONEY WE SEND TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM SOUTH AFRICA EGGHEAD[/b][/size]
I asked you what HoodedCobra is going to do, and then you reply with something like this. It's because you know that your "High Priest" and the entire JoS community is powerless to do anything. These toothless tigers have been bitching and moaning for four years straight harping on about the same old shit. Maybe Snakeway was right when he said that I made a cuck out of you.

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:47 am

i have tried to get the special group on u. but he says ure shit. No time for u...

ill try again. keep kiking bitch. tell the canadian gov i said hi, to ZOLA and Kikeson and ur socked accounts.

PS SEND BACK THE MONEY WE SEND TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM SOUTH AFRICA EGGHEAD[/b][/size]
I asked you what HoodedCobra is going to do, and then you reply with something like this. It's because you know that your "High Priest" and the entire JoS community is powerless to do anything. These toothless tigers have been bitching and moaning for four years straight harping on about the same old shit. Maybe Snakeway was right when he said that I made a cuck out of you.

This isn't Siatris its magestein. The real Siatris is on the JOS Forums and he swears he's not been here in months and didn't write this stuff.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:33 am

This isn't Siatris its magestein. The real Siatris is on the JOS Forums and he swears he's not been here in months and didn't write this stuff.
This is very clever trolling to make the JOS look dumb and illiterate.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:43 am
This is very clever trolling to make the JOS look dumb and illiterate.
Nobody needs to waste their time trolling the JoS to make them look dumb and illiterate. They are doing a pretty good job of it themselves by just existing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:14 am i never seen anything like this :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: kikes

ill report that too.

u kikes keep up slander!!
This is HP Cobra in his natural state,
if you don't agree with him, you'll get swearing and shouting and you automatically get labeled as jew

I wonder why people are leaving JoS! ;)))
Watchers666

Post by Watchers666 »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:04 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:14 am i never seen anything like this :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: kikes

ill report that too.

if you don't agree with him, you'll get swearing and shouting and you automatically get labeled as jew

Pretty much yes, natural state, good description.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Maybe Snakeway was right when he said that I made a cuck out of you.

There you are receiving food at minute 03 second 19.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:42 pm

@Varun i'm talking about the new JoS forum not Shannon's website's JoSAfrica or JoS for blacks
What links to put if the forum is not ready yet?! when it will be up on the web be sure everyone will know, have patience, its work in progress, and to join their working group you can only do so if someone from inside invites you, they had it once with Siatris (Hodeedcobra) i don't think they will make the same mistake again
Here they come, I mentioned a group like this and they come up with this fake one to try to create a controlling oposition. Thi is the Jewish way
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

stupid kikes u cant do nothing

JOS will win

u will be destroyed

STFU fucking retards
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:04 am

ill report that too.

u stupid kikes SIATRIS is NOT HP COBRA

siatris is a very advanced ss member and friend of HP Cobra

do u understand that fucking kikes