Respect

Seeker83

Re: Respect

Post by Seeker83 »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:54 am
Seeker83 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:25 pm

Are you the son of Cliff and Maxine?
Lol my middle name is Cliff. But no son of Maxine.

Look kid, we have spoken before. You are either 17 or 18. You have a lot of growing up to do. You are too busy following the herd. Kind of sad though.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:14 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:11 pm
Velcro wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:44 pm

Wow I love it! Great start!

May I humbly suggest you to work on a script? Free talking is cool but if you have a paper with at least some bullet points in a structured manner might be extremely helpful.

Keep it up! All my support!

I am thrilled, congrats once again!
I'm not new to doing videos or talking about topics.
Cool
Wish you good luck once again!
Will do.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Seeker83 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:38 pm

You have this Native american feature of someone who is 1/4 native american or something, and you are very light skinned and light eyes. this would fit perfectly someone who is the son Of Maxine and Clifford. I am not entirely convinced you are telling the truth about not being their son, I will keep an eye on you
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:52 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:38 pm

You have this Native american feature of someone who is 1/4 native american or something, and you are very light skinned and light eyes. this would fit perfectly someone who is the son Of Maxine and Clifford. I am not entirely convinced you are telling the truth about not being their son, I will keep an eye on you

Lol. That's funny. But no I have zero native American in me. 😂 But even if I did. What does it matter? I don't give a fuck what people think of me.

Maxine (and Clifford) are both morons. Ugh. Which by the way I stopped identifying being SS. I do believe one should take pride in who they are regardless of race. But I feel one should not forget their roots either. If one is to self hate that's really up to them.

Really come a long ways to see some flaws in that JoS mindset.... It's too constricting and narrow minded. I'm endorsing and encouraging people to find their purpose whether they identify as a witch or not. That was the point of the video.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Go and measure the distance from cheek bone to cheek bone in your face. yours is too wide, this is Native american or east asian.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:09 pm Go and measure the distance from cheek bone to cheek bone in your face. yours is too wide, this is Native american or east asian.
Alright. You are going back on ignore. I can see where this is going.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:09 pm Go and measure the distance from cheek bone to cheek bone in your face. yours is too wide, this is Native american or east asian.
I must admit I see it the very same. (No offence Seeker is not meant to offend you!)

It might be a slight admixture or a pure coincidence

But saying he is the son of CLIFF lol. I had the picture of CLIFF in my head and Maxine and I understand it where you came with this possibility. However is too much and you know it...

What do you think about Hitler's face? I admire your observational skills so I am asking you. I knew a half jew many years ago who reminds me of him so much. No matter how hard I try I don't seem to make up my mind. Would you say 100% Hitler has nothing jewish in his genetics?
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:30 pm
I must admit I see it the very same. (No offence Seeker is not meant to offend you!)

But saying he is the son of CLIFF lol. I had the picture of CLIFF in my head and Maxine and I understand it where you came with this possibility. However is too much and you know it...

What do you think about Hitler's face? I admire your observational skills so I am asking you. I knew a half jew many years ago who reminds me of him so much. No matter how hard I try I don't seem to make up my mind. Would you say 100% Hitler has nothing jewish in his genetics?
Lol... Yeah you both are wrong. I have NO relation to either race. I know because I've done tests ..
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:35 pm

Lol... Yeah you both are wrong. I have NO relation to either race. I know because I've done tests ..
You 're gorgeous anyway don't worry. I said it could also be a coincidence. So I am careful not to say something for sure. It looks like, but it could not be at all.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I would say 100%. He also gives me a demonic presence, like he has the powers of hell in his Aura