Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Snakeway

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:35 pm
sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:00 pm
Snakeway wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:14 pm

They are trying to shut you down

They have no chance to shut me down after I agonised for such a long time because of their filthy rituals.

When the FRTR was released, I did it with my brother and uncle while the other brother was in another room. It was a nice summer holiday, we were so relaxed, happy and finally all together...

After we were done - my uncle who is generally such a calm and elegant guy started behaving weird...we got into an argument...he injured himself accidentally but badly. The other brother came into the room saying we are all mad and stupid and left the house, totally mad at us.

after this incident, I freaked out saying that it must be something rotten on our bloodline. I became NEUROTIC. The little one took me to a mirror repeating to me 'we are white, we are white, just look at yourself, etc'

I further didn't blame the ritual saying that something must be wrong with US and not the ritual itself so I started investigating my bloodline. My father became desperate and worried about my mental state. I wasted funds and time on researching nonsense.

The second possibility that I took into account was that MAYBE, the curses are being REMOVED and this why all this negativity is getting out...therefore I continued to perform it, regardless...

Up until I found sources online about the occult law of reversal by Crowley claiming the exact opposite of what Maxine said about 'reversing' and dwell on the subject more and more. One info lead me to another and another.

Being a person of good faith I went to HC and told him about this article or another one but was no use.

Mageson departure was the pivotal moment when everything came together and I FINALLY got my very confirmation.

Little by little, I did not meditate anymore, I started doubting the Gods. I started doubting all my spiritual experiences/ spirituality itself and everything just because of these RTRs. Such a waste of time... time that no one will give back because I was so stupid to trust those people and moreover drag family and friends into this...

Now I need to regain my family's trust because they always trusted my judgement and now they are double/triple checking most of the things I say. Trusting me solely ON MY WORD is a privilege I lost for good.

This is the high price that I pay nowadays: my family's trust

I forgot to mention about being (((ATTACKED))), this was another supposition. At the time I said:

1. curses are being removed so negativity is inevitable as it's getting OUT
2. we are being attacked for destroying the jewish egregore so we should perservere
3. something is WRONG in our bloodline/ancestors.

Of course, point 3 is out of the question but I needed serious evidence to get it out of my head completely.

POINT 2 might be THE CASE but not for erasing it/destroying it - rather for CONNECTING to it. This is a final, logical conclusion
Curious, so you didn´t saw or heard any entity, didn´t saw any actual attack or curses, you just started to feel bad and felt negativity, this is weird. I know a few other members who did the F RTR and they feel a boost in energy, one said he felt like a bull speaking with a strong voice, only the energy is no good to the soul in long term and end up harming the soul, because it is YHVH shit. (I don´t know if I agree with this, I have never done any RTR). Have you felt this boost in energy in the day you did the Ritual? Did you felt negativity and only negativity since the first day you did the FRTR?
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:10 pm
sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:00 pm

They have no chance to shut me down after I agonised for such a long time because of their filthy rituals.

When the FRTR was released, I did it with my brother and uncle while the other brother was in another room. It was a nice summer holiday, we were so relaxed, happy and finally all together...

After we were done - my uncle who is generally such a calm and elegant guy started behaving weird...we got into an argument...he injured himself accidentally but badly. The other brother came into the room saying we are all mad and stupid and left the house, totally mad at us.

after this incident, I freaked out saying that it must be something rotten on our bloodline. I became NEUROTIC. The little one took me to a mirror repeating to me 'we are white, we are white, just look at yourself, etc'

I further didn't blame the ritual saying that something must be wrong with US and not the ritual itself so I started investigating my bloodline. My father became desperate and worried about my mental state. I wasted funds and time on researching nonsense.

The second possibility that I took into account was that MAYBE, the curses are being REMOVED and this why all this negativity is getting out...therefore I continued to perform it, regardless...

Up until I found sources online about the occult law of reversal by Crowley claiming the exact opposite of what Maxine said about 'reversing' and dwell on the subject more and more. One info lead me to another and another.

Being a person of good faith I went to HC and told him about this article or another one but was no use.

Mageson departure was the pivotal moment when everything came together and I FINALLY got my very confirmation.

Little by little, I did not meditate anymore, I started doubting the Gods. I started doubting all my spiritual experiences/ spirituality itself and everything just because of these RTRs. Such a waste of time... time that no one will give back because I was so stupid to trust those people and moreover drag family and friends into this...

Now I need to regain my family's trust because they always trusted my judgement and now they are double/triple checking most of the things I say. Trusting me solely ON MY WORD is a privilege I lost for good.

This is the high price that I pay nowadays: my family's trust

I forgot to mention about being (((ATTACKED))), this was another supposition. At the time I said:

2. we are being attacked for destroying the jewish egregore so we should perservere

Of course, point 3 is out of the question but I needed serious evidence to get it out of my head completely.

POINT 2 might be THE CASE but not for erasing it/destroying it - rather for CONNECTING to it. This is a final, logical conclusion
Curious, so you didn´t saw or heard any entity, didn´t saw any actual attack or curses, you just started to feel bad and felt negativity, this is weird. I know a few other members who did the F RTR and they feel a boost in energy, one said he felt like a bull speaking with a strong voice, only the energy is no good to the soul in long term and end up harming the soul, because it is YHVH shit. (I don´t know if I agree with this, I have never done any RTR). Have you felt this boost in energy in the day you did the Ritual? Did you felt negativity and only negativity since the first day you did the FRTR?

I didn't saw or heard any entity. I felt drained and EMPTY. I felt STRIPPED like something was taken away from me - this is the best way I can describe it after doing the FRTR for the first time.

I think this was the reason why I went into the paranoid state: 'am I a jew?'

Generally speaking, I don't think anyone should feel energised as you need to raise your energy beforehand and then direct it to the ritual, so you are consuming energy rather than 'producing it'.

But I don't know if I ask my dad he was fine all along / before and after - my bro felt neutral...
so it might affect everybody differently or a more or less degree...
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Generally speaking, I don't think anyone should feel energised as you need to raise your energy beforehand and then direct it to the ritual, so you are consuming energy rather than 'producing it'.
Make sense, I am just telling what they told me, they said also that they felt increase in libido by doing the F RTR. The justification would be they are removing jewish curses from their souls by doing the RTR, but they could also be doing a Jewish rune and the YHVH chant energy would transform their soul into a jewish form and therefore harm the gentile soul- despite the immediate good feeling.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:02 pm

Make sense, I am just telling what they told me, they said also that they felt increase in libido by doing the F RTR. The justification would be they are removing jewish curses from their souls by doing the RTR, but they could also be doing a Jewish rune and the YHVH chant energy would transform their soul into a jewish form and therefore harm the gentile soul- despite the immediate good feeling.

Now, the next question that I obsessed with for a while is: DID WE HARM THE WORLD WITH THESE RTRS? Did we progress the jewish agenda worldwide?

Maxine disappeared
HC 'SEALED THE DEAL'
etc
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:16 pm

Now, the next question that I obsessed with for a while is: DID WE HARM THE WORLD WITH THESE RTRS? Did we progress the jewish agenda worldwide?

Maxine disappeared
HC 'SEALED THE DEAL'
etc
In my way of seeing you would just align with the loser side, therefore only harm yourself.
I am not 100% sure what the RTR actually does, but chanting YHVH is nothing good
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:29 pm
sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:16 pm

Maxine disappeared
HC 'SEALED THE DEAL'
etc
In my way of seeing you would just align with the loser side, therefore only harm yourself.
I am not 100% sure what the RTR actually does, but chanting YHVH is nothing good

You were so kind with your feedback, Snakeway, thank you so much
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Given that Cobra is not the legitimate head of the JoS as Maxine made no public statement declaring him or anyone as the new head of the JoS. Anyone in the JoS who feels they can do a better job might as well take on the job. All that is left is Cobra's asshole behavior. Who wants to put up with that forever. Just look at the members vanishing and the views going down and the moronic reputation Cobra has given the place and he is a Jew. Does that place have the blessings of Satan?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:57 pm Given that Cobra is not the legitimate head of the JoS as Maxine made no public statement declaring him or anyone as the new head of the JoS. Anyone in the JoS who feels they can do a better job might as well take on the job. All that is left is Cobra's asshole behavior. Who wants to put up with that forever. Just look at the members vanishing and the views going down and the moronic reputation Cobra has given the place and he is a Jew. Does that place have the blessings of Satan?
They are like that on their own account, it is the web space those people created. It is this and only this
siatris

Post by siatris »

reading the accounts of jews suffering from the final RTR as ur bunch here, makes one only want to continue.

your jewish souls suffered much from this. ur hard reactions to get everyone to stop are also quite funny.

i read don's gay rants laughing, how he was scared on his own little bed cause his jewish soul was affected by the rtr lol
siatris

Post by siatris »

u tried everything to no end...

slander, attacks, disinfo...giving info to jews...crying, beating, hate, kike humor..

Satan wiped his shoes with you and he's done lol...

u can cry for Cobra the rest of ur life...
Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:57 pm Given that Cobra is not the legitimate head of the JoS as Maxine made no public statement declaring him or anyone as the new head of the JoS. Anyone in the JoS who feels they can do a better job might as well take on the job. All that is left is Cobra's asshole behavior. Who wants to put up with that forever. Just look at the members vanishing and the views going down and the moronic reputation Cobra has given the place and he is a Jew. Does that place have the blessings of Satan?