Face reveal :D

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Face reveal :D

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

fancy returned to say how the only reason I'm posting is because he can't. Bullshit. I'm not interested in going back and forth here. You said what you said, I responded. Thats it.

You harassed and attacked under many accounts; the herp derp was used over and over and its a telltale of yours that you cannot now refute. I have no doubt the *Dumb diddley dumb * is yours too. You asked to be removed when you were shitposter.

And so it is

Now be gone.

BE GONE
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
EnergyExpertise

Post by EnergyExpertise »

Well, he tried to appear again, fancymancy3 this time.

Same as the shitposterInquisitor account as well as Thunderbolt.

Appear with the same username and just add a number to it, like: fancymancy2, fancymancy3, thunderbolt1, thunderbolt2 etc.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230816_112849_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230816_112849_Chrome.jpg (506.98 KiB) Viewed 412 times
EnergyExpertise

I will post this short update as I have just checked my PMs and I have seen that FancyMancy decided to send me a link to an image of his supposed debunking of why he was banned here.

The fact is that actions speak for thy self, and FancyMancy is the typical Cobra spy who would then throw ad hominem attacks both at Zola and me.

He pretends that he doesn't know anything about shitposter sock account he had, nothing.

Lol.

One thing is for sure FancyMancy, that YOU WERE BANNED WITH REASON and any lies of yours were discovered.

Leave once and for all.
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

EnergyExpertise wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:44 pm I will post this short update as I have just checked my PMs and I have seen that FancyMancy decided to send me a link to an image of his supposed debunking of why he was banned here.

The fact is that actions speak for thy self, and FancyMancy is the typical Cobra spy who would then throw ad hominem attacks both at Zola and me.

He pretends that he doesn't know anything about shitposter sock account he had, nothing.

Lol.

One thing is for sure FancyMancy, that YOU WERE BANNED WITH REASON and any lies of yours were discovered.

Leave once and for all.
Hey now; you might trigger him again if you keep saying it like it is :lol:
The likes of him only care about the "Truth" when it suits them. They've proven more than enough that they'll happily gaslight anyone who doesn't conform to their delusions.
I used to think they capitalised it out of respect for the truth, but I understand now: it's actually a proper noun for their very own Truth, rather than the reality we live in! :think:
EnergyExpertise

Meteor wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:27 am
EnergyExpertise wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:44 pm I will post this short update as I have just checked my PMs and I have seen that FancyMancy decided to send me a link to an image of his supposed debunking of why he was banned here.

Lol.

Leave once and for all.
Hey now; you might trigger him again if you keep saying it like it is :lol:
The likes of him only care about the "Truth" when it suits them. They've proven more than enough that they'll happily gaslight anyone who doesn't conform to their delusions.
I used to think they capitalised it out of respect for the truth, but I understand now: it's actually a proper noun for their very own Truth, rather than the reality we live in! :think:
I will be careful not to trigger him. I just wanted to post my short update :)

You're right with the rest of the statements
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

well, I tried.

viewtopic.php?t=2651
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition