Siatris is Cobra

FancyMancy

Re: Siatris is Cobra

Post by FancyMancy »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:05 amthe old members that are still there turned into freakshows like you said, have you seen fancymancy and ol whatever?
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:16 am Fancy, oh my. He looks total inoffensive but once you get into his radar lets say you wronged the sweet sensitive gay him, he will follow you into eternal useless bullying.
How exactly have I "turned into a freak show"? I'm not gay and I don't follow anyone nor do I bully anyone eternally nor at all. I merely retaliate if I decide to. I have my own life to live, and I don't need to waste time on trying to be a keyboard warrior. Try getting your facts straight before you start preaching bullshit. Thanks for your input, though.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

oh, hey fancy! long time no see :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:43 am Over the years I've seen a lot of my friends get attacked by cobra and have had their lives ruined as a result of it, they didn't fight back as they were to afraid to do so.
On everyone's computer there is a big button. This button turns their Internet-connected device off. If anyone chooses to have "their lives ruined" because of things online which they disagree with, then they need to press that big button and get a life.
V.S

Post by V.S »

FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:44 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:05 amthe old members that are still there turned into freakshows like you said, have you seen fancymancy and ol whatever?
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:16 am Fancy, oh my. He looks total inoffensive but once you get into his radar lets say you wronged the sweet sensitive gay him, he will follow you into eternal useless bullying.
How exactly have I "turned into a freak show"? I'm not gay and I don't follow anyone nor do I bully anyone eternally nor at all. I merely retaliate if I decide to. I have my own life to live, and I don't need to waste time on trying to be a keyboard warrior. Try getting your facts straight before you start preaching bullshit. Thanks for your input, though.
oh, Fancy, what an honour to have you here. how have you been? you've been bad back in the day, I am glad you matured up, good luck to you! What do you think about Cobra playing a sinister character as Siatris? What about Joe direction, are you positive with Cobra leading Jos?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:46 pm oh, hey fancy! long time no see :)
Thanks.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

hope you're doing well

Serapis (Satan)

FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

V.S wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:47 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:44 pm
oh, Fancy, what an honour to have you here. how have you been? you've been bad back in the day, I am glad you matured up, good luck to you! What do you think about Cobra playing a sinister character as Siatris? What about Joe direction, are you positive with Cobra leading Jos?
What username did I possibly see you as?

It doesn't matter to me if he or she is, or they are, leading it. Things will happen one way or another regardless. Say I leave JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening; if I stay with JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening. Things - whatever they may be - will happen anyway. Que sera, sera? I disagree - the future is ours to see... obviously. :roll: We're going to be in it. Maybe JoS is correct, maybe T4S is correct, maybe neither are correct... (Surely, both cannot be correct at the same time.) Things are going to happen no matter what.

Edit:
Joe direction
I don't know what you mean by that.
Last edited by FancyMancy on Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:07 pm hope you're doing well
I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll just say - I'm better than before! Seeing as I started on a theme already, I'll continue with one here - things can only get better... so yeah.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

well, I'm glad to hear you're well :)

Serapis (Satan)

FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

HPOwen wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:53 pm Hey FancyMancy welcome to the T4S!
Thanks.