JoS NPC and some blah blah

AnonPoster

Re: JoS NPC and some blah blah

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:33 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:04 pm
Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:42 pm That Red Dawn guy is random… He called me mamba’s ‘pet.’

Anyway the concerning thing is to me is why do you have different IP addresses? What’s that about?
It's just a privacy policy on who is who and especially being able to ban someone from the forums. You have to be an admin though to see those addresses on forums. In that case I shall call seeker Nazidruid because of the IP from that forum. Red Dawn is somebody else.

My identity on who I was will remain in secret.
i know nazidruid and u lie abt him too. but he's around. im sure
Hahaha I'll admit though don't really talk to nazidruid but some of the shit he wrote is funny :lol:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:05 am

It's just a privacy policy on who is who and especially being able to ban someone from the forums. You have to be an admin though to see those addresses on forums. In that case I shall call seeker Nazidruid because of the IP from that forum. Red Dawn is somebody else.

Hahaha I'll admit though don't really talk to nazidruid but some of the shit he wrote is funny :lol:
Ok seeker wash yourself
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:42 pm That Red Dawn guy is random… He called me mamba’s ‘pet.’

Anyway the concerning thing is to me is why do you have different IP addresses? What’s that about?

Cobra, one day you will pay for all this pretence..your turn will come. If you use siatris acc somehow you think you make us forget?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:12 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:05 am

Ok seeker wash yourself
Keep on dreaming I'm not your precious seeker though. If I run into him I'll tell him that he's got a few lunatics still obsessed with him.
RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

Yes, YESSSS obviously I am Seeker, Nazi Druid and ever other person you fantasize about. I am the one and only, baby. If you fear the weak psychic vampire (whatever his name is), I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one.
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously