Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Don Danko

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by Don Danko »

I think what Sunrise meant is a lot of people from the JoS would still like to follow my work if they knew I was still working somewhere. A lot of the emails I get from current and former JoS people usually mention that Hooded Blahbra does not actually do anything with any kind of information he just goes blah, blah, blah, and people are expected to just cheer it on or else. Hence Hooded Blahbra. Were they like the work that I do because its actually information they find of high value.

None of the work I put up on the advanced runes and to my knowledge your not going to find that information any where else from anyone else. And the advanced pranayama's which is basically the same situation would not have been allowed to be posted on the JoS forum or JoS in general. Hooded Blahbra always deleted in the moderation que even basic spiritual practice information I posted for people. Naturally Hooded Blahbra can't have the Golem making Kabbalah ritual he posted with YHVH questioned either or the Kabbalah ritual to bring the end of the Gentile world the Final RTR questioned either.

Sunrise is probably correct if more JoS people knew about the T4S they would probably come here to read my work and probably to post as they would enjoy the lack of censorship and free speech as well. I would like them to have access to the spiritual information I posted on the T4S. This is important for people to have.
Last edited by Don Danko on Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

People should send links to those they know in the JoS to the threads that expose and warn about the Final RTR. They really need to know how bad this is for them and the world. This is important for everyone. Hooded Blahbra will never allow this to be questioned as his tinfoil yarmulke is on too tight. He kicked me out for trying to warn people about the Final RTR and denounced me with nonsense rather then have to admit this Final RTR is toxic. He read the evidence right from the statements of the Rabbi's themselves. And still decided to push this on people and fuck them all over. Hooded Blahbra does not care about anyone in the JoS.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I think its important people learn about the harm this F RTR will do to them. And to be able to post what they want (except illegal stuff and spam obviously). It's cathartic for former JOS members to express what they were constrained against saying before with one another. And important that those wanting spiritual info be free to learn.

That is bad deleting other peoples work (who made Blahbra god?). I fully believe he did this to you Don, he certainly destroyed all MY work. Most of the written work anyways, because it never occurred to me I need to back it up, I never expected anything like that. I didn't think he would do something like that (naive, I know). I'd written things to try to help people and he just decided they couldn't have it. When he denounced my tarot, he was knowingly depriving people of a valuable tool. When I wrote telling him off I said this: That he was depriving people of work that could help them. Benefit them. And his response was to send me links to videos of people blowing soap bubbles.

"Maxine is dead. She died early last year (Age 58). Not even Cobra knew until months after the actual fact."
Hayden are you sure? How do you know? If it's ok to ask?

"Maxine told me that Cobra had total control over her account including the pass word on the JoS forum and that Cobra has total control along with her over the websites."
It's a big job to have to do all the computery and web stuff on ones own, especially on such an old site (JOS) that is constantly developing problems and dead links, etc. AND research and write articles. So she trusted Blahbra with the passes so he could help take care of technical things. Just as I trust my developers. But It's still my ministry. I worked closely with maxine and with him for just over a year and I can tell you she was the boss, not Blabrah.

For example, thanks to BNT nuking our work with no warning or reason given, I've been doing backup work all last week. There's always something coming up. Its a big job for one person. So she had him helping her.

"I remember the days when she was still posting her art for the Gods, creating her tarot deck with the plan to sell it on Jos platform.
And I was speaking with a family member at that time and told him:'' Look, do you see this girl? Soon she will be disposed of/kicked out, for allegedly being a jew. Wait and see...''
it happened exactly as I said to his surprise."

wow, did you? That was really astute of you. Me? I never saw it coming. Although Satan was warning me to leave. He told me several times. I didn't understand at the time why though. So I learned the hard way.

This is why I hope some people can be spared from learning the hard way too.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:59 am I think its important people learn about the harm this F RTR will do to them. And to be able to post what they want (except illegal stuff and spam obviously). It's cathartic for former JOS members to express what they were constrained against saying before with one another. And important that those wanting spiritual info be free to learn.

That is bad deleting other peoples work (who made Blahbra god?). I fully believe he did this to you Don, he certainly destroyed all MY work. Most of the written work anyways, because it never occurred to me I need to back it up, I never expected anything like that. I didn't think he would do something like that (naive, I know). I'd written things to try to help people and he just decided they couldn't have it. When he denounced my tarot, he was knowingly depriving people of a valuable tool. When I wrote telling him off I said this: That he was depriving people of work that could help them. Benefit them. And his response was to send me links to videos of people blowing soap bubbles.

I believe it is all about ´´the principal one´´ stuff, they have a wannabe military mentality and in their mind you are being ´´recruited´´ when you go to the JOS. This can easily make good will be mistaken as a threat. In my opinion you are lucky you only got internet stuff.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:51 pm I think what Sunrise meant is a lot of people from the JoS would still like to follow my work if they knew I was still working somewhere. A lot of the emails I get from current and former JoS people usually mention that Hooded Blahbra does not actually do anything with any kind of information he just goes blah, blah, blah, and people are expected to just cheer it on or else. Hence Hooded Blahbra. Were they like the work that I do because its actually information they find of high value.

None of the work I put up on the advanced runes and to my knowledge your not going to find that information any where else from anyone else. And the advanced pranayama's which is basically the same situation would not have been allowed to be posted on the JoS forum or JoS in general. Hooded Blahbra always deleted in the moderation que even basic spiritual practice information I posted for people. Naturally Hooded Blahbra can't have the Golem making Kabbalah ritual he posted with YHVH questioned either or the Kabbalah ritual to bring the end of the Gentile world the Final RTR questioned either.

Sunrise is probably correct if more JoS people knew about the T4S they would probably come here to read my work and probably to post as they would enjoy the lack of censorship and free speech as well. I would like them to have access to the spiritual information I posted on the T4S. This is important for people to have.
True, thats the boat I was in. I spent a couple nights on google last year trying to see if you were writing anywhere else.

Then a little bird in January told me about the T4S. I've found pretty much every thread here worth reading. Whereas right now I am taking a look at the JOS forum and one of the stickies is a Tucker Carlson thread full of boomer level takes about how based he is. :lol:

And Holy shit I just saw that post about Maxine with the pussy exercises. Whattttt theeeee fuckkkkkkk LMAO
siatris

Post by siatris »

if she's dead we have following conclusion:

1. cobra saved the jos

2. cobra didn't know she died if what u say is true, giving merits to him for upholding jos anyway.

3. cobra did not lie of course as i knew he never would. because he had no reason to.

4. everything jews in this shit place as we knew was a lie, but this now proves it.

but i've yet to see ANY proof that maxine is dead. show me some? because according to Magestein cobra this and cobra that.

we know magestein is psychopath so is sunrise. they make endless lies cause they are rotten. sunrise committed a murder she admitted in jos forums before she was banned + removed. u know what ppl u're talking with here, be careful. they said they would go to maxine's house and stalk her on groceries. i have all of this.

this can be used as proof for premeditated murder or harassment.

Hayden wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:56 pm
Maxine is dead. She died early last year (Age 58). Not even Cobra knew until months after the actual fact. the gollum (Siatris) is right here in a sense. Cobra had administrator privileges for a reason. those two were on the same page.

The reason he hid that fact from the public even longer is because it would make people question the JOS as a whole and the slaveish pope worship from the lemmings would be in jeopardy. It’s why he was intentionally vague and many of those retards still don’t realize it and think Maxine just went in a cave somewhere to work on the Magnum Opus in the wilderness and this delusion isn’t being corrected.

The slaveish Pope worship is all that whoever is in charge of the JOS really care about. Whether it be Maxine or Cobra. And thats always been the primary motive for it. It’s just intended to be a jerk circle around them and whatever they think rather than actually building and restoring Spiritual Knowledge and a group of Gentile Mystics to combat the enemy. As long as you parrot them and “do the RTR!!” you’re a good goy. Again we see the similarities to Christianity/Islam. The only difference in them is I believe Maxine leaned more to the side of Shekels and stopped giving a fuck when the donations dwindled(as others have pointed out) and Cobra leans more to being desperate for attention/seen as some kind of authority.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Why not contacting her, asking where she is and then tell people?
She went like jews fled spain in a pogrom
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:59 pm if she's dead we have following conclusion:

1. cobra saved the jos

2. cobra didn't know she died if what u say is true, giving merits to him for upholding jos anyway.

3. cobra did not lie of course as i knew he never would. because he had no reason to.

4. everything jews in this shit place as we knew was a lie, but this now proves it.

but i've yet to see ANY proof that maxine is dead. show me some? because according to Magestein cobra this and cobra that.

we know magestein is psychopath so is sunrise. they make endless lies cause they are rotten. sunrise committed a murder she admitted in jos forums before she was banned + removed. u know what ppl u're talking with here, be careful. they said they would go to maxine's house and stalk her on groceries. i have all of this.

Maxine is dead. She died early last year (Age 58). Not even Cobra knew until months after the actual fact. the gollum (Siatris) is right here in a sense. Cobra had administrator privileges for a reason. those two were on the same page.

The reason he hid that fact from the public even longer is because it would make people question the JOS as a whole and the slaveish pope worship from the lemmings would be in jeopardy. It’s why he was intentionally vague and many of those retards still don’t realize it and think Maxine just went in a cave somewhere to work on the Magnum Opus in the wilderness and this delusion isn’t being corrected.

The slaveish Pope worship is all that whoever is in charge of the JOS really care about. Whether it be Maxine or Cobra. And thats always been the primary motive for it. It’s just intended to be a jerk circle around them and whatever they think rather than actually building and restoring Spiritual Knowledge and a group of Gentile Mystics to combat the enemy. As long as you parrot them and “do the RTR!!” you’re a good goy. Again we see the similarities to Christianity/Islam. The only difference in them is I believe Maxine leaned more to the side of Shekels and stopped giving a fuck when the donations dwindled(as others have pointed out) and Cobra leans more to being desperate for attention/seen as some kind of authority.

You Siatris are nothing but a little retarded shit who doesnt know HOW TO READ as I never said such a thing.

Keep on kissing HC ass and lets see how far will get you
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:10 pm
siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:59 pm if she's dead we have following conclusion:

1. cobra saved the jos

You Siatris are nothing but a little retarded shit who doesnt know HOW TO READ as I never said such a thing.

Keep on kissing HC ass and lets see how far will get you

You better go on 'ancient forums' and help the jews HC and Lydia make more money from your stupid ass. - as a matter of fact, better become Lydia's secretary. She complained 2 times at one year difference HOW MUCH SHE WISHES TO HAVE A SECRETARY.

Two times, at one year difference - the same old bullshit for the goiys.

Go there and be a good goiy and don't deny their authority. The path to Satan is solely through them.

'You need to understand Hierarchy goy' - he would claim.

That piece of shit who trashed Mageson and called him 'TOILET' and Jake ( LAZY?)

who laughed about ex priesthood that they are in a dire financial situation. - This is how cheap he is and treating others...like disposable.

complained that he couldn't afford a phone, that his screen was so small that he had to work with whatever he had, a while ago...this is how strong he is...absolutely NOBODY on the face of this Earth BUT AT THE SAME TIME, HE WAS HAPPY TO LAUGH ABOUT OTHERS.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:46 pm

You better go on 'ancient forums' and help the jews HC and Lydia make more money from your stupid ass. - as a matter of fact, better become Lydia's secretary. She complained 2 times at one year difference HOW MUCH SHE WISHES TO HAVE A SECRETARY.

Two times, at one year difference - the same old bullshit for the goiys.

Go there and be a good goiy and don't deny their authority. The path to Satan is solely through them.

'You need to understand Hierarchy goy' - he would claim.
All of the left hand path idea is questioning authority. This is why the RHP repress women, because , in average, woman operate using their right side of the brain more, the right side of the brain controls the left hand and is responsible for questioning authority. Their wet dream is to enforce a burka in those people of the JOS