The Final RTR Exposed

RagingCloud4050

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

As I did further cleanings its like I got pulled to certain places. Like it would be like I would fall asleep and be aware of stuff. Like just recently I was in a courtyard the people their were of all colours and races. I spoke to the one next to me to try to figure out what the common denominator was. I asked them if they had a succubus or an incubus because that was what came to mind. Then i told them it was a trap and they had to clean their aura and i woke up. think I said the wrong thing should have said the rtr
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Hooded Blabra is making numerous fart posts over at the JoS having numerous temper tantrums over the T4S conversations on the Final RTR. Hooded Blahbra's only method is to just double down on people with fear based insults and then lie as much as possible. That guy is a fucking clown. He wants people to keep hexing themselves for his asshole egoism. And he probably is a Jew.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:29 pm Hooded Blabra is making numerous fart posts over at the JoS having numerous temper tantrums over the T4S conversations on the Final RTR. Hooded Blahbra's only method is to just double down on people with fear based insults and then lie as much as possible. That guy is a fucking clown. He wants people to keep hexing themselves for his asshole egoism. And he probably is a Jew.
In what topics? I feel nausea to go there search, I can´t see anything at first, there is the new sermon talking against race mixing while maxine is the major race mixer ever, it was all I could find
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I think you mean the ´´JoS membership´´ topic.I still feel they don´t say what they really want to say It is all indirect and little glimpse of what really is going on. It causes me nausea.
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:44 pm The Final RTR from having done it daily for almost two years is toxic and does connect one into the Hebrew energy form. I have gotten numerous emails and pm's from current and former JoS members confirming to me and thanking me for what I stated about the toxic Final RTR.

Note the Jews turn their own letters around such as the Aleph to make another mantra Peleh they chant so chanting the Aleph letter backwards is chanting Hebrew praises to YHVH:
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm
"Finally, we have the third meaning of alef: peleh, “wondrous.” Peleh represents the esoteric or mystical level of Torah—Kab­balah and the teachings of Chassidic thought. Known as the “teachings of Mashiach,” these secrets of Torah comprise its greatest level."

The second letter the B if turned around just spells the permutations of the 22 second letter so it makes the 22 letter in the normal order of the 22 letter and so does the 22 letter when turned around it spells the different permutations of the 2 letter. Then the Heh, Vav, Mem, Nun and Tet letters don't even reverse and the Shin letter when turned around spells Nis which is the title of Jehova in the Bible. And this Nis, Nissi is chanted as a name of Jehova a Hebrew mantra in Judaism. It's from Exodus 17:15, in the Jewish Torah. So there are nine of the Hebrew letters that don't work for Maxine's, stupid claim of reversal magic of the Hebrew Alphabet.

The reason the Sin, Shin letter when turned around spells the name of Jehova as the staff of Moses which Jehova tells Moses is his power in the Torah, this forms a Hebrew mantra either way. Is because its a mantra and instruction into the meaning of the letter and mantra of the letter. This stuff is for people who are genetically Jewish and have been initiated into full Judaism to connect with the energies of their racial servitor, YHVH. This is the racial magic of the Hebrew race its toxic for normal Gentiles.

From the information that Sunrise posted:
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... l-journey/
In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”
The Jews reverse their own letters and chant them in their Kabbalah exercises and it gives them more power.

The reason there is this fanatical inability to admit the RTR does not work is because Maxine lied to everyone when she told them the Final RTR was given to her by some god. It was not she just made this up. So this is not about doing the right thing and dropping this toxic Hebrew garbage magic and doing something that works like the runes.

Its all about defending the lies and mistakes of Maxine. And everyone else in the JoS can be fucking damned in Jewish magical garbage as long as the ego of Maxine is not questioned.

Now its obvious what the garbage of the RTR Cobra boi, nick made up when one chants the YHVH with three letters the Heh, Vav, Heh, don't even reverse if one still believes that works.
Snakeway wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:53 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:33 am The RTR (reverse torah rituals) is a total farce.
It may be, but if you start doing it you will connect with them and then they can even kill you. This is because of the way group rituals works, regardless if the RTR are a farce or not
I know people who were seriously harmed by this. I wouldn´t be surprised if they actually killed some people out there.
Hello Foe
I think you know this is not true I would assume a person of your stature has had some experience on the astral. The final rtr seriously killing or harming people. Yeah I am not surprised by this it means the person has some Jewish Genetics or a Jewish soul. Yes some Jews sometimes chant things in reverse for specific purposes BUT what you fail to account for is they are also chanting stuff forewards too. The mental fog being sick etc all this means the person isn't gentile. This is the same stuff Jew magick would do to us. Some of these people saying this I know who they are and they are a Jew.

You are a very smart and clever person you know how to twist things I will give you that. I know a lot about this stuff too.

The Jews do rituals where they chant stuff their reversing is to remove the effect or change the effect of something. A lot of it is for themselves so these Jewish curses dont take them down too. But they never reverse the whole thing at once or destroy it. This actually does work and you know it does.

I can dismantle all your arguments on all these topics btw. You think your something.

But your not. The Jews did not do good with what they had neither did you. You had the ears of thousands and you used it to corrupt and destroy and add in Marxist ideals.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Hi Hamansbitch welcome to the forum!
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

Hamansbitch wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:44 pm

Yes some Jews sometimes chant things in reverse for specific purposes BUT what you fail to account for is they are also chanting stuff forewards too.
REALLY, this is a good one, how could anyone miss this important realization, I feel ENLIGHTEN
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

I can dismantle all your arguments on all these topics btw. You think your something.
Then get started. While you're at it, maybe you can convince me, and independent person in all this, that JOS was right after all.

But before you do, maybe I can give you some hints as to what makes a convincing argument? Here are some frequent problems I've noticed with most JOS members that try to debate others;

Red Flag #1. Calling anyone that disagrees with you a jew, rather than tackling their arguments.

Red Flag #2: Taking HP HC's/Maxines words as gospel, or just repeating what they say over and over again. Ex "The RTR was given to us from Azazel" whenever questioned about their beliefs (just like a Christian who keeps saying the bible is true because god said so).

Red Flag #3: Making claims without evidence (ex "Don is a Rabbi").

Red Flag #4: Saying "if you had any real experience in the astral..." Literally everyone and their mother says this. Christians tell me "if you had any real spiritual/astral experiences, you'd know jesus is real!" So does every single light worker, new/jew age occultist, etc. "If you had any real astral experience, you'd know that the angels are loving beings!" That's not an argument, never will be.

Red Flag #5: Mixing correlation with causation. Ex, saying the RTR is working because the world is becoming more NWO-aware/anti-Semitic, whatever. That was happening already in spite of the RTR. That's not proof of causation. Nor are rising organic health food sales causing a rise in autism...

So let me ask you a few questions;

1. Do you truly believe that Maxine "freed" the demons/Aryan gods, beings that are supposedly incredibly powerful, simply by masturbating and, I quote, "orgasming into their chakras" in order to free them? This one, middle-aged woman (and a couple of teenage boys supposedly), FREED THE GODS through masturbation. Do you believe that to be true? Here's the video of her saying that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6WzlOcMNx4

2. Can you give me a single reason to believe Maxine's claims about masturbating/freeing/having sex with demons, or even any other claim she has made? Running a satanic neo-nazi website for 20 years isn't a reason. If I ran a similar website for 20 years, would you start believing I freed the demons and have sex with them if I said so, and that anyone that questions me is a jew?

2. If you think its unlikely that she truly freed the demons by masturbation and orgasming into their chakras, then why would you believe her claims that "Azazel" speaks to her?

3. Can you provide any hard proof that the RTR was given by Azazel or whomever instead of just made up by Maxine/HP HC?

4. Can you provide any "hard proof" - not HP HC saying so - but real, proof, that Don is either 1. Jewish or a Rabbi 2. A communist 3. Plagiarized HP HC?

5. If Don did plagiarize HP HC, then how come Mageson is still producing top-tier content on this site, whereas HP HC is producing the same old garbage-tier sermons that provide little to no research. Shouldn't it be the other way around if Don was plagiarizing?

And as HPBlackMamba said, welcome to the forum.
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

White Mage wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:05 pm
Then get started. While you're at it, maybe you can convince me, and independent person in all this, that JOS was right after all.

But before you do, maybe I can give you some hints as to what makes a convincing argument? Here are some frequent problems I've noticed with most JOS members that try to debate others;

Red Flag #1. Calling anyone that disagrees with you a jew, rather than tackling their arguments.

Red Flag #2: Taking HP HC's/Maxines words as gospel, or just repeating what they say over and over again. Ex "The RTR was given to us from Azazel" whenever questioned about their beliefs (just like a Christian who keeps saying the bible is true because god said so).

Red Flag #3: Making claims without evidence (ex "Don is a Rabbi").

Red Flag #4: Saying "if you had any real experience in the astral..." Literally everyone and their mother says this. Christians tell me "if you had any real spiritual/astral experiences, you'd know jesus is real!" So does every single light worker, new/jew age occultist, etc. "If you had any real astral experience, you'd know that the angels are loving beings!" That's not an argument, never will be.

Red Flag #5: Mixing correlation with causation. Ex, saying the RTR is working because the world is becoming more NWO-aware/anti-Semitic, whatever. That was happening already in spite of the RTR. That's not proof of causation. Nor are rising organic health food sales causing a rise in autism...

So let me ask you a few questions;

1. Do you truly believe that Maxine "freed" the demons/Aryan gods, beings that are supposedly incredibly powerful, simply by masturbating and, I quote, "orgasming into their chakras" in order to free them? This one, middle-aged woman (and a couple of teenage boys supposedly), FREED THE GODS through masturbation. Do you believe that to be true? Here's the video of her saying that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6WzlOcMNx4

2. Can you give me a single reason to believe Maxine's claims about masturbating/freeing/having sex with demons, or even any other claim she has made? Running a satanic neo-nazi website for 20 years isn't a reason. If I ran a similar website for 20 years, would you start believing I freed the demons and have sex with them if I said so, and that anyone that questions me is a jew?

2. If you think its unlikely that she truly freed the demons by masturbation and orgasming into their chakras, then why would you believe her claims that "Azazel" speaks to her?

3. Can you provide any hard proof that the RTR was given by Azazel or whomever instead of just made up by Maxine/HP HC?

4. Can you provide any "hard proof" - not HP HC saying so - but real, proof, that Don is either 1. Jewish or a Rabbi 2. A communist 3. Plagiarized HP HC?

5. If Don did plagiarize HP HC, then how come Mageson is still producing top-tier content on this site, whereas HP HC is producing the same old garbage-tier sermons that provide little to no research. Shouldn't it be the other way around if Don was plagiarizing?

And as HPBlackMamba said, welcome to the forum.
Red Flag 1: I never did that. In fact I know gentiles can disagree with me

Red Flag 2: Maxines beliefs go along with my personal beliefs and past life memories. Same with my partner the JOS is saying nothing new.

Red Flag 3: it was only helped along by azazel. Not given by him. It's thanks to the hard work of Maxine and cobra we have it.

Red flag 4: open yourself up to the astral yourself then. Tell me I am wrong. You can't cause your methods are watered down or you are open to the astral but blinded by Hebrew curses or the tetragrammaton barrier or you have bindings in your chakras. I know how to get rid of some of this stuff. Give me a bit and I would convince you.

Red Flag 5: you really think the enochian keys and rtrs we did had nothing to do with this and of course freeing the Demons. Remember before we did any rituals was the world headed in that direction. Look at a chart for religion beliefs in the USA hmm steady for a long time. Then conviently when the JOS is formed and Maxine and others free the Demons vollah starts dropping then faster after we do the rtrs.

1. I have no reason to doubt it but I think you fail to understand what freed means. It means taking away curses and blocks that prevented them from having a foothold in this dimension. The enemy magick talks about it all the time with portals same with our Gods. We opened the Gates so to speak allowing them to come through without being abused and gain power from us again.

2. The Gods speak to a lot of us. I have had Bael come and help with plenty. They take care of us. So I don't doubt it Maxine is one of us. I have heard baels voice btw.

3. Looking for proof and logic is where a lot of people fuck up. How many crimes are unsolved for the same reason. How many enemy agents get away with stuff. You should trust your feelings and emotions more than this. It was created by Cobra and Maxine from years of study.

4. I think no such thing. I do not believe he is a Jew. But top teir content lol don't make me laugh these are basic things.

5. Ok are you all going to do nothing in this war. How many of you are serious. How many of you do other things if you doubt the rtr. How many seriously meditate. How many of you have interacted with the Gods or Satan.

I think I know the answer to this and so do you.

Get to work for our side and stop this nonsense.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Hamansbitch wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:06 am

Red Flag 5: you really think the enochian keys and rtrs we did had nothing to do with this and of course freeing the Demons. Remember before we did any rituals was the world headed in that direction. Look at a chart for religion beliefs in the USA hmm steady for a long time. Then conviently when the JOS is formed and Maxine and others free the Demons vollah starts dropping then faster after we do the rtrs.
HAAA he claims major world events
Hamansbitch wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:06 am 1. I have no reason to doubt it but I think you fail to understand what freed means. It means taking away curses and blocks that prevented them from having a foothold in this dimension. The enemy magick talks about it all the time with portals same with our Gods. We opened the Gates so to speak allowing them to come through without being abused and gain power from us again.
The gods gained power FROM YOU, hahahaha, thanks for coming here to post Hamansbitch, I will get the popcorn