Ultimatum

RedDawn

Ultimatum

Post by RedDawn »

I'm willing to give this group an ultimatum. Give my account administrator control equal to what Black Mamba had, or cease to exist. Zola can refocus on her art, Owen can continue being a moderator. The "truth 4 Satan" will be reformed heavily, under my discretion. This group will become a place of Satanic Unity, instead of one that openly encourages slander towards the Joy of Satan and harbors miscreants.

I'm more qualified as a High Priest than Black Mamba, by right of power. Nobody with strong beliefs in the work they preform would ever have the capacity of leaving it behind. Owen is a qualified moderator, but calling him a High Priest is hilariously pathetic. No offense to him, it's not his fault this was decided. Unless Zola is managing something significant behind the scenes, she's a negative influence here with sole intention of causing drama with the JoS vindictively.

Whether the T4S reforms in a positive way or breaks apart due to piss poor management, I will be satisfied.
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
AnonPoster

Re: Ultimatum

Post by AnonPoster »

Since you are an unemployed middle aged creature, I think you could have the time to do it but not by putting conditions not to expose jos or other individuals...this is not a condition to make.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

LOL.
I think we see who you are now and why you appear so emotionally invested in my forum.

The very fact that you're saying I'm causing 'drama' with the jos – proves you're from there. I'm not the one going into your forum and posting BS. Oh, but wait? Why can't I? Oh, yes! Because you don't allow anybody to speak because its an echo chamber! Who would consider themselves so superior they actually think they have some kind of right to come in here and demand anything? Its quite a sense of entitlement you have over something you didn't work to create.
You're cobra.

Who do you think you are, to give me an ultimatum on my own platform? You are more qualified? Lets hear why. I'm a 'negative influence' ? I've been trying to give people free speech. That is negative? Yes, I guess according to you, it is. Because you're a tyrant.

You will never be given control of this platform. Its a joke that you have the nerve to even demand.

It also gives you away that when you are here issuing 'ultimatums', is when the spamming attacks begin.

Go on back to your dead forum and get out of my life.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:45 pm LOL.
I think we see who you are now and why you appear so emotionally invested in my forum.

The very fact that you're saying I'm causing 'drama' with the jos – proves you're from there. I'm not the one going into your forum and posting BS. Oh, but wait? Why can't I? Oh, yes! Because you don't allow anybody to speak because its an echo chamber! Who would consider themselves so superior they actually think they have some kind of right to come in here and demand anything? Its quite a sense of entitlement you have over something you didn't work to create.
You're cobra.

Who do you think you are, to give me an ultimatum on my own platform? You are more qualified? Lets hear why. I'm a 'negative influence' ? I've been trying to give people free speech. That is negative? Yes, I guess according to you, it is. Because you're a tyrant.

You will never be given control of this platform. Its a joke that you have the nerve to even demand.

It also gives you away that when you are here issuing 'ultimatums', is when the spamming attacks begin.

Ahahaha, I'll add Cobra to the list of people I apparently am.

I'm not demanding anything. I'm telling you that objectively this group is fucked, whether or not I do something to quicken the process. Mamba created this platform, you didn't. What exactly did you create here? You never wrote anything, you never say anything with substance. Your philosophy isn't even clearly defined.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:45 pm LOL.

You're cobra.

Yup. See. He's a fuckin moron. Your true colors are showing RedDawn.

Zola he or she IS FROM JOS and I was there just reading but not logged in because I saw quicksilver stating they aren't red dawn and I see red dawn made an account promising to be me(seeker) or whatever. This is a shit stirrer from JoS.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Mamba and I created this platform, as a team. He did not create this by himself. You don't know anything, yet come in denigrating, stating assumptions as if they are fact - you demonstrate how little you know. And ASSUME.

Serapis (Satan)

RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:43 pm Mamba and I created this platform, as a team. He did not create this by himself. You don't know anything, yet come in denigrating, stating assumptions as if they are fact - you demonstrate how little you know. And ASSUME.
I don't care to know. I read enough of your shit from recently and earlier to know you're nothing interesting.
RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:43 pm Mamba and I created this platform, as a team. He did not create this by himself. You don't know anything, yet come in denigrating, stating assumptions as if they are fact - you demonstrate how little you know. And ASSUME.
You only have under 400 posts, I almost have 200 and I've been here for 1/4 of the time you have. You haven't done shit, just smoke crack in order to communicate with your grey gods.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

You claim you don't care to know but you certainly have plenty of verbal diarrhea to spew around about it though, don't cha?
Plainly obsessing.
You're all over the board! LOL

Serapis (Satan)

RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:53 pm You claim you don't care to know but you certainly have plenty of verbal diarrhea to spew around about it though, don't cha?
Plainly obsessing.
You're all over the board! LOL
Substance.