We need to cut ourselves off completely from toxic JoS

Ipsissimus83

We need to cut ourselves off completely from toxic JoS

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Ok I had a post earlier so now I am going to re-write this. Because JoS is incredibly toxic along with it's cult leader is now asking members for donations! Didn't Maxine wrote about how Churches receive offerings? Cobra is really manipulative preying on people!

I'm really disgusted I was even a part of it at some point. He has recruits and brainwashed people. I guess those like us who think for ourselves is a challenge to Cobra authority.

Now he's preying on people to give donations or they are not Satanic. He has warped the original teachings. Maxine is definitely long gone. And just seeing all of this makes me want to re-create an order I had a long time ago. Order of the Old Ones. It was a success. What my job was to awaken people. I had no intention in making myself a fuckin priest or any clergy. I refuse the titles because so many can let that title get to their head. Ha ha. My Order involved the creations of Lovecraft. He was weird and fit in with Lovecraft lol. I had every intention to bring "cosmic terror" to earth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: in this case it would be to religions who are fanatics and horrible programming. Oh that includes cults like JoS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe I should start one up again.

My point is because we are unique individuals. What I reallly wanted was to create a space where individuals can flourish without politics involved. I never asked for donations! I gave that Order, my sacrifice. It paid off at one time.

Anywa the fact we on the T4S forums keep bringing up JoS shows that we need to take back our power and heal the traumas and move on and best thing I can suggest is maybe some meditation, boundaries, warding to keep their energies at bay. But unfortunately since Cobra is under Patriot on these forums I want to give you guys some pointers.

Ignore any account that praises Cobra to be a god. He is venerating himself. Or anything with him being wise or whatever. Because it's Cobra. What tipped me off on the accounts is I wrote an topic Spiritual degenerates and Cobra/Patriot responded with giving something about Satya or Kali yuga and then started praising himself a god and then on JoS forums I saw a post he made on the Kali Yuga. So that's not the only time I saw posts he made shortly afterwards finding and reading a thread on T4S.

So coming to the conclusion. Zola has been telling the truth guys. After seeing with my own eyes and paying attention to details. It's a bunch of bullshit. That bastard needs to be banished.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Patriot

Re: We need to cut ourselves off completely from toxic JoS

Post by Patriot »

Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:21 am Ok I had a post earlier so now I am going to re-write this. Because JoS is incredibly toxic along with it's cult leader is now asking members for donations! Didn't Maxine wrote about how Churches receive offerings? Cobra is really manipulative preying on people!

I'm really disgusted I was even a part of it at some point. He has recruits and brainwashed people. I guess those like us who think for ourselves is a challenge to Cobra authority.

Now he's preying on people to give donations or they are not Satanic. He has warped the original teachings. Maxine is definitely long gone. And just seeing all of this makes me want to re-create an order I had a long time ago. Order of the Old Ones. It was a success. What my job was to awaken people. I had no intention in making myself a fuckin priest or any clergy. I refuse the titles because so many can let that title get to their head. Ha ha. My Order involved the creations of Lovecraft. He was weird and fit in with Lovecraft lol. I had every intention to bring "cosmic terror" to earth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: in this case it would be to religions who are fanatics and horrible programming. Oh that includes cults like JoS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe I should start one up again.

My point is because we are unique individuals. What I reallly wanted was to create a space where individuals can flourish without politics involved. I never asked for donations! I gave that Order, my sacrifice. It paid off at one time.

Anywa the fact we on the T4S forums keep bringing up JoS shows that we need to take back our power and heal the traumas and move on and best thing I can suggest is maybe some meditation, boundaries, warding to keep their energies at bay. But unfortunately since Cobra is under Patriot on these forums I want to give you guys some pointers.

Ignore any account that praises Cobra to be a god. He is venerating himself. Or anything with him being wise or whatever. Because it's Cobra. What tipped me off on the accounts is I wrote an topic Spiritual degenerates and Cobra/Patriot responded with giving something about Satya or Kali yuga and then started praising himself a god and then on JoS forums I saw a post he made on the Kali Yuga. So that's not the only time I saw posts he made shortly afterwards finding and reading a thread on T4S.

So coming to the conclusion. Zola has been telling the truth guys. After seeing with my own eyes and paying attention to details. It's a bunch of bullshit. That bastard needs to be banished.
Go ahead make a move against Cobra in anyway and you will face the wrath of Satan and his Demons. You don't want that. But if you want to test your luck go ahead if you dare you will learn the hard way.

Hail Satan
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Why should 'the gods' care about what happens to you? Do you fancy yourself 'the gods' representative on earth? Like you're the pope?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Patriot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:42 am
Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:21 am Ok I had a post earlier so now I am going to re-write this. Because JoS is incredibly toxic along with it's cult leader is now asking members for donations! Didn't Maxine wrote about how Churches receive offerings? Cobra is really manipulative preying on people!

Go ahead make a move against Cobra in anyway and you will face the wrath of Satan and his Demons. You don't want that. But if you want to test your luck go ahead if you dare you will learn the hard way.

Hail Satan
You are an idiot Cobra. We know it's you. Lol
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:44 am Why should 'the gods' care about what happens to you? Do you fancy yourself 'the gods' representative on earth? Like you're the pope?
Someone is already making the argument about Cobra calling people cowards for not donating money.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75138

RED DAWN is nailing it. By the way so many people think that's me and it's not. Lol. I don't know who the person is but whoever they are is funny.

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

We had cobra harassing as red dawn here while simultaneously there is a clown 'shit disturbing' on the jos site also called red dawn? really? quite a 'coincidence'.

Controlled opposition is the technique of playing two seemingly opposing sides against each other to achieve a desired outcome. This is also known as the Hegelian dialectic

Serapis (Satan)

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:11 pm We had cobra harassing as red dawn here while simultaneously there is a clown 'shit disturbing' on the jos site also called red dawn? really? quite a 'coincidence'.

Controlled opposition is the technique of playing two seemingly opposing sides against each other to achieve a desired outcome. This is also known as the Hegelian dialectic
I think Cobra is using Robert Greene manipulative tactics of 48 laws of power.

I seriously Thought Red Dawn was Cobra at first when I spoke to him aka Red Dawn but now that you mentioned I do see it. Writing styles and all. I been picking up on his astral scent. He will never come to the forefront to admit he's playing games. He comes here to attack himself like Red Dawn and then venerate himself a God as someone else like Patriot. Cobra has a black hole in himself hungry for power that he doesn't have to fulfill himself. You can sense his grandiosity he believes himself to be. Ego driven and he is consumed.

He's directly responsible for manipulating people on the forums. On here and there

Zola would you be interested in seeing me revive Order of the Old Ones promoting "cosmic terror"(I have an esoteric explanation for it) just to see what happens? :lol: the tentacles are wanting a stretch lol

Patriot

Post by Patriot »

Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:13 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:11 pm We had cobra harassing as red dawn here while simultaneously there is a clown 'shit disturbing' on the jos site also called red dawn? really? quite a 'coincidence'.

I seriously Thought Red Dawn was Cobra at first when I spoke to him aka Red Dawn but now that you mentioned I do see it. Writing styles and all. I been picking up on his astral scent. He will never come to the forefront to admit he's playing games. He comes here to attack himself like Red Dawn and then venerate himself a God as someone else like Patriot. Cobra has a black hole in himself hungry for power that he doesn't have to fulfill himself. You can sense his grandiosity he believes himself to be. Ego driven and he is consumed.

He's directly responsible for manipulating people on the forums. On here and there

Zola would you be interested in seeing me revive Order of the Old Ones promoting "cosmic terror"(I have an esoteric explanation for it) just to see what happens? :lol: the tentacles are wanting a stretch lol
You mean the Talmud for gentiles nah Cobra wouldn't use that trash. I read a little of that myself and I think it's complete psychopathy.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Patriot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:30 am
Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:13 pm

You mean the Talmud for gentiles nah Cobra wouldn't use that trash. I read a little of that myself and I think it's complete psychopathy.
Ok lol
Last edited by Ipsissimus83 on Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I understand your frustration and why you would say we need to cut ourselves off from the jos forever. But the thing of it is, is that part of the reason this place exists is to provide a place where people can go to decompress from all that BS. People are being abused and used, as we see with the gaslighting of members to donate to the jos. If you don't, 'god' or 'the gods' won't love you anymore or have anything to do with you. That is psychological manipulation. And it's wrong.

Serapis (Satan)