Here’s my thoughts on the FRTRs

Howlite

Here’s my thoughts on the FRTRs

Post by Howlite »

JoS claims that Jewish people use their Hebrew letters to manifest destruction on human kind.

So let’s say JoS succesfully destroyed the Hebrew alphabet. What’s going to stop Jewish people to access other spiritual tools? What’s going to stop them to use the powers of Numerology? What’s going to stop them to cause destruction if they want to cause destruction?

The letter Beth represents duality, the powers of number 2, the feminine, the receiver… etc. Let’s say it is destroyed by JoS. But what exactly that is being destroyed? Is it the physical form of the letter, or the spiritual knowledge that Beth represent? Is the powers of number 2 destroyed too? Is the possibility to cause destruction or creation with the powers of number 2 are being destroyed too? Obviously no. So tell me, what’s going to stop a Jewish occultist from practicing destructive magic related to the number 2?

Let’s say that Hebrew letters are like talismans and the RTRs has just destroyed them. Is it destroyed the magicans powers too? When your talismans gets destroyed all your powers, understanding and knowledge gets destroyed too?

Or let’s say Hebrew letters are magical tools of a Jewish magician and you have just destroyed these tools. What’s going to stop the magician to create an other tool or to recreate the exact same tool?

Cobra about the FRTR:
“This ritual reverses the jewish letters which effectively reverses and ruins all the spiritual and existential system of the enemy..”

I study the Jewish spiritual system and it is basically built on this reality where we live. It isn’t built on a fantasy reality that only exist for Jewish people.

For example their spiritual system is heavily built on Numerology. Does the RTRs destroy Numerology too? If you don’t destroy Numerology nothing is going to stop Jewish magicians from practicing it. Can you destroy Numerology, dear JoS member? Can you destroy the spiritual meanings of the numbers?

The Hebrew letters are symbols for spiritual understanding and knowledge. You are free to do as much RTRs as you wish but keep in mind that the understanding and knowledge that the Hebrew alphabet represents won’t disappear.
Patriot

Re: Here’s my thoughts on the FRTRs

Post by Patriot »

I think you don't understand how things work. Hebrew is a parasitic launguage not connected to God. It takes its energy in off others. Destroying the Hebrew alphabet removes their power. Numerology and Sanskrit and other things are connected to God and derive their energy from that source so they will not be destroyed by this.

However the Jews will as they are parasitic in nature they can only work off of a parasitic system that fits their soul.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Patriot wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:24 pm I think you don't understand how things work. Hebrew is a parasitic launguage not connected to God. It takes its energy in off others. Destroying the Hebrew alphabet removes their power. Numerology and Sanskrit and other things are connected to God and derive their energy from that source so they will not be destroyed by this.

However the Jews will as they are parasitic in nature they can only work off of a parasitic system that fits their soul.
It's typical of josers to always tell people they don't understand this or that.
What do you understand anyways?

If you understood it, you'd be able to explain it and help others understand as well, but you're not doing that.

The hebrew language is parasitic?
Do you know what a language is? it's a means of communication.

Do you know what a parasite is?
it's thing that benefits at the expense of the other.

Saying the hebrew language is parasitic implies that it's alive and that it relies on others in some way.

It takes energy from others? how does it takes energy from others?

also who exactly is this 'god' you speak of? is it the xian god? is it a pagan god?
Howlite

Post by Howlite »

Patriot wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:24 pm I think you don't understand how things work. Hebrew is a parasitic launguage not connected to God. It takes its energy in off others. Destroying the Hebrew alphabet removes their power. Numerology and Sanskrit and other things are connected to God and derive their energy from that source so they will not be destroyed by this.

I don’t think you understand how magic works. Magic is basically a conscious way of directing energies. In order to be able to perfom magic you need consciousness. The deeper your consciousness is the more powerful magician you became.

Jews have consciousness, therefore they are capable of magic. They don’t need an extra special Hebrew system for it.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Howlite wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:57 am

I don’t think you understand how magic works. Magic is basically a conscious way of directing energies. In order to be able to perfom magic you need consciousness. The deeper your consciousness is the more powerful magician you became.

Jews have consciousness, therefore they are capable of magic. They don’t need an extra special Hebrew system for it.
That's true. I actually been studying the kabbalah and the Qlippoth. Honestly from what I understand Hebrew language is evolved from Phoenician and sumerian. Anyone can use the Hebrew alphabet or even elevate their consciousness. If you are using magic and using Hebrew, you better reach an elevated state of consciousness otherwise any magic you do unfortunately will backfire. This is where the Law of Three came from because in Kabalah the law of 3 refers to creation from the "trinity" that wiccans popularly use. It's got something to do with paths of tree of life to clear karma though Tiphereth the 6th Sephiroth supposed to relate to sacrifice and many archetypes and gods been associated with Sephiroth. For an example Chesed is divine intelligence, and geburah is divine soul. To have a divine soul we must be able to transmute energy (sacrifice Tiphereth) . Geburah chesed and Tiphereth are the second Trinity on tree of life in Kabalah. In my opinion one should learn to master tree of life and the tree of Daath to have knowledgeable of both is essential.

So all the bullshit going on in the world today is a result from using the occult and the bible is created from Kabalah. A system to control population and to control reproductive activity. That's why they are fight with abortion laws in an attempt to put women back in their place. So if one was to use Trr of "death" aka tree of transformation... We would be able to have individuality.

As far as jos trying to destroy anything. They can't destroy it with consciousness it can be used. What JoS doesn't realize they too are using the Kabalah too to create something and it is eerily same as the god of the Bible. The have hatred of LGBTQ, in case they haven't noticed that so does the enemy have hatred. They think LGBTQ is something of the enemy but they forget the enemy PLAYS BOTH SIDES to achieve an outcome.

Everyone needs to stop being idiots and admit their desire is to have power and control over others world leaders, occultists, JoS and others It's one thing to have power over your personal life is different than someone using it to have power and control over others. This desire is technically from having a lack of control in their lives so they compensate.

I may have misspelled words or whatever that's because I'm replying from my phone and it's not easy lol
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood