My Apologies

Amungus

My Apologies

Post by Amungus »

Sooooo...... I saw the evidence for Cobra being Siatris and it's solid enough for me. Honestly, I'd probably do something similar in his position. Let's be clear, the only way it isn't true is if someone went out of their way to photoshop the image. Cobra benefits from having controlled oppositions, in some ways he'd benefit from Zola just like Mr Wilford in Snow Piercer. Directing conflict towards a common enemy is better than having infighting amungst each other. Of course they do this mostly with the jews, regardless of how much hate the jews actually deserve.

I'm done with simping for the Joy of Satan. A group like this SHOULD exist to break the echo chamber the Joy of Satan has become. We should protect this place from Cobra and his joser controlled opposition cult.

Cobra has no authority amungst the other major Left Hand Path Organizations. Maxine is/was lowkey O9A affiliated and respected in some places, but Hooded Penis has absolutely no respect from these organizations that hold actual political and physical power. He doesn't like to be called Hooded Penis, we should start calling him that again :D .

Unfortunately, we cannot rely on the Joy of Satan to bring forth the coming True Satanic Empire. We must build this ourselves, and there is much work to do.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Amungus

Re: My Apologies

Post by Amungus »

HPOwen wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:09 pm Tbh, I don’t want this forum to be a JoS vs T4S feud. But.. You know toxic people want to come in here and spout we are all ‘Jews.’ It’s ridiculous. Never heard such bullshit in my life. Lol
This is the intentions of both H.Penis and Zola.

That is what this place is, a place of conflict, and for now that's all it likely can be. This group doesn't offer a means of unity other than through the distain of H.Penis. Penis doesn't offer conflict resolution either, clearly.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPOwen wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:41 pm ‘That is what this place is, a place of conflict, and for now that's all it likely can be.’

Not entirely, there are some spiritual topics on here. I find it really suspicious that you say this is a ‘place of conflict.’ It’s actually people who come in here to throw shots at others. This was also happening when I first joined here, believe it or not.

I remember when I made a post like 2 months ago. Saying I just recovered from a flu whatever it was. And some sneaky person, wrote on the Anon account saying ‘it looks like the RTRs are working.’ Just because I got a sick, doesn’t mean your RTRs are working. I caught it off on one my family members . Hopefully the one who said that see this!

How come you said hooded penis? What’s that about? Lol
Amungus wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:21 pmThis is the intentions of both H.Penis and Zola.

That is what this place is, a place of conflict, and for now that's all it likely can be. This group doesn't offer a means of unity other than through the distain of H.Penis. Penis doesn't offer conflict resolution either, clearly.
There are some spiritual topics, but you cannot deny that most content here is conflict based- either joser loser reacting to birdoffreedom, general trolling or someone here reacting in someway to joser abuse. This is true, is it not? In the case of this being true, which it is, it makes this place one of conflict. There is no harmony or even strong group identity, except for people agreeing Josers are retarded and abusive.

You think I'm sus? My account is literally Amungus, as in Among Us as in Imposter as in infiltrator. This isn't a serious account and I hold no serious intentions, just for fun out of momentary boredom.

If you meditate regularly, you shouldn't be getting sick. Anyway, you're clearly not jewish and if a recoverable flu virus was the result of their "RTR", it would only suggest it's inefficiency. If anyone tells you you're jewish, it's a sure way of knowing they're retarded. You don't have jewish features... Zola on the other hand is debatable.

Josers have become extremists, well I can't remember a time when they weren't, but theyve diverged deeply into their sense of "social justice warrior" and Satanic Gatekeeping lately. They think they hold absolute Satanic Authority, anyone who knows the real political atmosphere knows very blatantly they hold none whatsoever.

The Joy of Satan meditation library works well, they didn't create most of it and instead revised the work of previous generations of LHP. It's a good introductory level of knowledge for new people, but they gatekeep hardcore at the adapt level. This is for recruiting purposes of course.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Actually, I wanted this to be a place where people who are getting out of that cult can come and decompress. I can't control the moron H penis from the JoS who comes in and calls us 'jews'. I would be happy if he would leave and never return.
I would like to see the T4S evolve and become a place where people can talk about other topics (like spirituality). And not just about how much they hate H Penis.

“Zola on the other hand is debatable.”

It is NOT debatable. I'm NOT jewish. My DNA test results:

1.png
1.png (491.62 KiB) Viewed 298 times

Jewish DNA is so different they have their own category. I have NO CONNECTION.

2.png
2.png (825.72 KiB) Viewed 298 times
3.png
3.png (965.22 KiB) Viewed 298 times
4.png
4.png (738.2 KiB) Viewed 298 times

Shannon and Cobra LIED that I am jewish.

I would like to see H Penis's DNA test proving HE IS NOT JEWISH.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:43 am Actually, I wanted this to be a place where people who are getting out of that cult can come and decompress. I can't control the morons from the JoS who come in and call us 'jews' etc. I would be happy if they would leave and never return.
I would like to see the T4S evolve and become a place where people can talk about other topics (like spirituality). And not just about how much they hate H Penis.

“Zola on the other hand is debatable.”

It is NOT debatable. I'm NOT jewish. My DNA test results:

1.png

Jewish DNA is so different they have their own category. I have NO CONNECTION.

2.png

3.png

4.png

Shannon and Cobra LIED that I am jewish.

I would like to see H Penis's DNA test proving HE IS NOT JEWISH.
Alright. It's highly unlikely you're jewish, as this would suggest some complicated conspiracy I didn't even originally agree with anyway. I said it was debatable, not that I really thought you were or that I thought you faking your DNA results was the immediate assumption.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Its not highly unlikely I'm jewish, it's IMPOSSIBLE.
You say you didn't really think I was, so then WHY would you say its debatable? Because that makes it sound like its somehow in doubt, which it is not. And it perpetuates the lie.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:48 am ‘This is true, is it not? In the case of this being true, which it is, it makes this place one of conflict.’

This a free speech platform after all. I know I say that I don’t want this to be JoS vs T4S feud. I still don’t shut anyones voices up. They might have a point about though about some JoSers being toxic, considering what one person said on the anon account about the ‘RTRs are working.’ Before I did a post of me being sick. That was nothing though. Flu’s go around. But the way they come in and call this a Jew forum. It shows desperation for a conflict.

‘You think I'm sus? My account is literally Amungus, as in Among Us as in Imposter as in infiltrator. This isn't a serious account and I hold no serious intentions, just for fun out of momentary boredom.’

It seems like you’ve been around the JoS or something? How come you seem so involved? Not trying to be rude. But are you familiar with that group? If you are why don’t you say who you are?

‘If you meditate regularly, you shouldn't be getting sick. Anyway, you're clearly not jewish and if a recoverable flu virus was the result of their "RTR", it would only suggest it's inefficiency. If anyone tells you you're jewish, it's a sure way of knowing they're retarded.’

Actually, I recovered pretty fast! Just to let you know. I do meditate regularly btw. And I know I’m not Jewish I was born in the UK.

’Zola on the other hand is debatable.’

Zola, is not Jewish. She already shared her dna test results. Plus, she doesn’t look Jewish to me. She looked Eastern European to me, first time I saw her.

‘Josers have become extremists, well I can't remember a time when they weren't, but theyve diverged deeply into their sense of "social justice warrior" and Satanic Gatekeeping lately. They think they hold absolute Satanic Authority, anyone who knows the real political atmosphere knows very blatantly they hold none whatsoever.’

Hmm, I’m not familiar with their sources. Never came from there. But yeah, no one holds an absolute satanic authority. Meaning don’t be a tyrannical overlord.
Sure, fair enough.

I'm familiarly disappointed, frankly. Look bro, I was here not that long ago being a dick, I just want to express my current disposition. H.Penis is out of line, and while I hope the Joy of Satan goes back in line I don't see this happening. I forget what the line even is, I guess they can start by not attacking Satanists and gatekeeping knowledge at least.

Good. Ya, you'll have a strong immune system if you meditate regularly, eventually you won't get sick at all or very rarely. Basically you can only get sick if your chakra is allowed to become compromised. If you protect your aura and maintain your chakras you wont get non severe "natural" illnesses anyway. You can still be spiritually attacked and caused to become ill by someone stronger.

This is just my experience, not some ultimate truth you must conform and believe in.

Anyway, as I said before I hope this place achieves whatever you intend it to. If some asshole bully bothers you like I did earlier, I'll fuck em up as an IOU.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:10 am Its not highly unlikely I'm jewish, it's IMPOSSIBLE.
You say you didn't really think I was, so then WHY would you say its debatable? Because that makes it sound like its somehow in doubt, which it is not. And it perpetuates the lie.
It's just semantics. I dont believe anything is impossible.

I'm not insisting that H.Penis has better methods of determining your dna than ancestry can, nor that ancestery would lie about your dna results or any other persons intentionally. OF COURSE, dna is complicated and ancestery could be wrong, but I'll "trust the science" on this one and I think people should too over H.Penis intuition.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:19 am Ohhhh. So you’re Red Dawn? Because he was here not that long ago. He wanted an ‘ultimatum.’ Lol Is this you?
Amungus wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:10 amSure, fair enough.

I'm familiarly disappointed, frankly. Look bro, I was here not that long ago being a dick, I just want to express my current disposition. H.Penis is out of line, and while I hope the Joy of Satan goes back in line I don't see this happening. I forget what the line even is, I guess they can start by not attacking Satanists and gatekeeping knowledge at least.

Good. Ya, you'll have a strong immune system if you meditate regularly, eventually you won't get sick at all or very rarely. Basically you can only get sick if your chakra is allowed to become compromised. If you protect your aura and maintain your chakras you wont get non severe "natural" illnesses anyway. You can still be spiritually attacked and caused to become ill by someone stronger.

This is just my experience, not some ultimate truth you must conform and believe in.

Anyway, as I said before I hope this place achieves whatever you intend it to. If some asshole bully bothers you like I did earlier, I'll fuck em up as an IOU.
Um, I cannot confirm or deny that. Let's just say if I was Red Dawn, I would be friendly with good or at least neutral intentions. Red Dawn is really a chaotic neutral character. I heard a rumor things got complicated and RD decided to back off on some things for now, as well as their curses on this group. Yes.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:29 am Uhhhh. Yeahhhh I could tell. It was very obvious.

Amungus wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:25 amUm, I cannot confirm or deny that. Let's just say if I was Red Dawn, I would be friendly with good or at least neutral intentions. Red Dawn is really a chaotic neutral character. I heard a rumor things got complicated and RD decided to back off on some things for now, as well as their curses on this group. Yes.
Uh, I mean I wasn't trying very hard to hide it. :D

I pretty much spelt it out for you even.

I'm frendery, I swear.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\