Jos and wisdom

AnonPoster

Jos and wisdom

Post by AnonPoster »

Wisdom is being grateful and thankful and however positive you can be in regards to your past as everything that happened to you, be it bad or good, is what made you today.
This is general wisdom.
But i never applied it until recently when I finally realized that you need to respect yourself and your past. If once Jos meant the world to you, keep the good memory of it.

Would you be treating your exes in the same execrable manner after years of a relationship?
Honeslty, it's a matter of character and integrity.
AnonPoster

Re: Jos and wisdom

Post by AnonPoster »

depends
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:28 pm Wisdom is being grateful and thankful and however positive you can be in regards to your past as everything that happened to you, be it bad or good, is what made you today.
This is general wisdom.
But i never applied it until recently when I finally realized that you need to respect yourself and your past. If once Jos meant the world to you, keep the good memory of it.

Would you be treating your exes in the same execrable manner after years of a relationship?
Honeslty, it's a matter of character and integrity.
if your exes betrayed you, then yes.
hoodedcobra by his actions betrayed all legit ss, thats why most of all long term members left, and yes you r right its a matter of character and integrity, who is loyal satanist will not accept what is happening now on JOS and right now JOS is a cesspool full of dabblers and double agents and delusional low level idiots
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

I think the JoS' decay started when Maxine disappeared. and also Cobra's behaviors.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:27 pm
if your exes betrayed you, then yes.
hoodedcobra by his actions betrayed all legit ss, thats why most of all long term members left, and yes you r right its a matter of character and integrity, who is loyal satanist will not accept what is happening now on JOS and right now JOS is a cesspool full of dabblers and double agents and delusional low level idiots
yes thats right
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:31 pm I think the JoS' decay started when Maxine disappeared. and also Cobra's behaviors.
i think so to
also cobra fucked up
btw i like your new name
Celeste ;)
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:31 pm I think the JoS' decay started when Maxine disappeared. and also Cobra's behaviors.
Hey I'm a demonolater. I wanted to tell you that being a demonolater, your path is very individual. Some choose to work with angels too but I don't because I just don't feel comfortable. But in some instances, it's important to overcome any programming.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:15 pm
Hey I'm a demonolater. I wanted to tell you that being a demonolater, your path is very individual. Some choose to work with angels too but I don't because I just don't feel comfortable. But in some instances, it's important to overcome any programming.
hi. i have various questions. do you follow S. Connolly's guide for demonolatry? do you think you need to do the initiation described in the S. Connolly book, to be demonolater? and to do all these things with tools? i honestly disagree so much with the initiation stuff. want to know another demonolater's view about this on Demonolatry.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:25 pm
hi. i have various questions. do you follow S. Connolly's guide for demonolatry? do you think you need to do the initiation described in the S. Connolly book, to be demonolater? and to do all these things with tools? i honestly disagree so much with the initiation stuff. want to know another demonolater's view about this on Demonolatry.
No. I borrow some stuff, she even told me that it's a very individual path. I take a little bit here and there and use whatever works for me. I have done a dedication ritual but if I learned anything all these magical traditions are so diverse. Like best results I ever had is just simply focusing on sigil and my intention and then just go about my normal routine. I do not feel the need for ceremony or ritual.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:25 pm
out of curiosity why do you want to contact demons anyway?