How Is Don doing?

AnonPoster

How Is Don doing?

Post by AnonPoster »

I saw he hasn’t posted since December is he still here?
AnonPoster

Re: How Is Don doing?

Post by AnonPoster »

Who is Don?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:08 pmWho is Don?
Don danko
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:00 pm I wonder as well. He hasn’t been online for ages. He’s probably gone and moved on in his life. People’s life path change unexpectedly.
I think he’s done with Satanism all of his posts leading up to leaving were about how the gods were thoughtforms and of the enemy
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:09 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:08 pmWho is Don?
Don danko
I asked it ironically.

Don fliped-out, thats the short version. Don't bother. He is still a nice dude, with a good heart, just as Cobra, but unreliable in spiritual assistance. He could have been spiritually attacked over the past years this why I don't want to place too many harsh judgments. It's hard to be in charge of things.

However, Cobra is right and was right in wanting to preserve whatever Maxine created as JOS and could not take his 'change of mind' for other than a betrayal.

I feel sorry for everyone involved, but at the end of the day, my experiences and opinions are the only ones that matter. So, each on their own.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:26 pm Don fliped-out, thats the short version. Don't bother. He is still a nice dude, with a good heart, just as Cobra, but unreliable in spiritual assistance. He could have been spiritually attacked over the past years this why I don't want to place too many harsh judgments. It's hard to be in charge of things.
What do you mean “flipped out”? Did he end up like some of the other former high priests that went insane.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:10 pm
HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:00 pm I wonder as well. He hasn’t been online for ages. He’s probably gone and moved on in his life. People’s life path change unexpectedly.
I think he’s done with Satanism all of his posts leading up to leaving were about how the gods were thoughtforms and of the enemy
so that jew then who lied about satanism lol maybe don died lol
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

In this path all you need to do is to meditate, you don't need to post in forums
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Good luck brother Don and thank you for your service, you will always have a special place in my memory and soul.
May Satan forgive you and guide you to the truth!
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

How Is Don doing?
I saw he hasn’t posted since December is he still here
don is doing exactly like varun
he did contact enemy entities
got insane very bad
he said Satan is a jew god
imagine that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!