now weed kike ol arceco luftias
is showing his true colours one more time
as we have seen on discord and on T4S
now he does it on JOS
because he has nothing to lose
because he knows he was exposed
and his weed friend serbon was also exposed
Post by Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:11 am

I am absolutely and purely discusted against you for trying to defend, support, or promote such a worthless and criminal jew. And what reason do you have to defend him like this? It is rare for you to write entire topics just about a specific person, and especially strange if the person has no spiritual importance to the world. We are lucky to have you take the time to write a topic with how busy you are, and there are a great many topics that you would help the world enormously by writing. But instead of writing anything of spiritual education or anything helpful to the world, you use your time to glorify a physically and sexually abusive kike. I am extremely surprised and disgusted to see this coming from you.Much of my respect for you has been bruised by this
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77051
OpenMind

Re: Weed-Kike ol argeco attacks Hp cobra public on Jos

Post by OpenMind »

the connection between
serbon and ol argeco luftias
in this topic viewtopic.php?t=1848&start=20
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

One month ago on T4S

Ol ardgedco luciftias
You all are seriously full of shit, as you have been in almost all of the comments that you have posted from the beginning on this topic
Ol argedco luciftias has never used any heavy drugs and he's not delusional, FYI if someone smokes occasionally some weed that doesn't mean he is a drug user and weed is legal in many states, so I don't know where you got that stupid idea from. Just more proof of how you don't have a clue what you talk about
Ol argedco luciftias is very advanced he could easily be HP and indeed has helped tens of thousands of members advance on JOS and other places, it is true that his hard work has not been recognized not even close at its true value on JOS probably because the clergy feels threatened by him but he doesn't care about that, he doesn't care about titles and it's nobody's business where he goes or who his friends are, you wish you had someone as advanced as him here but you guys are just low level normies and some jews, stop slandering him, maybe you have a chance
"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account"
viewtopic.php?t=1722&start=60

Now on JoS
Post by Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:45 am
What are you talking about with me?

I have never seen the discord website, I have only heard about it. And I have never seen the enemy forum either and I don't even know what it is called. I have never seen anybody actually say the name of it. People always just say enemy forum or enemy group.

So I can't imagine why you would say that any of those things are related to me

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 33#p383533
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Yep Ol ardgeco was never on T4S, what a sorry ass liar :lol: :lol:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:09 pm Yep Ol ardgeco was never on T4S, what a sorry ass liar :lol: :lol:
And he also doesn't have 2 accounts on Discord :naughty:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

More evidence
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:27 pm
Ol argedco is complaining for long time that HP HC doesn't recognize his hard work and doesn't give him credits and a title LOL, probably he wanted to get paid, too LOL
personally i don't know what work he's talking about aside from delusional posts and passing some links and attacking members what is his work?!
he said he wasted so many years doing 6K posts working for JOS and he got nothing in exchange
after HP HC named the JOS Guardians Ol argedco went literay berserk on his first discord account he slandered HP HC in the worst possible way and he mailed JOS members and he told them that JOS was taken by the enemy and HP HC banned HPS Maxine, a few days later he deleted his discord and made a new acc. this new acc. was also deleted a few days ago
he is either mentally unstable very unstable or he is there on a mission thats why he is acting like this, something is wrong with him anyway
Neo wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:48 pm
Ol ardgeco is with Aldrick, they have a private group on telegram, they've been in cahoots for a long time, they've attacked various members over the years using various tactics, backstabbing, mockery, character murder, lies, false accusations, false leads and so on
The goal was to make people leave JOS and take them into their groups, their community has grown since they are led by mage rabinstein
Last edited by AnonPoster on Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:04 pm One month ago on T4S

Ol ardgedco luciftias
You all are seriously full of shit, as you have been in almost all of the comments that you have posted from the beginning on this topic
Ol argedco luciftias has never used any heavy drugs and he's not delusional, FYI if someone smokes occasionally some weed that doesn't mean he is a drug user and weed is legal in many states, so I don't know where you got that stupid idea from. Just more proof of how you don't have a clue what you talk about
Ol argedco luciftias is very advanced he could easily be HP and indeed has helped tens of thousands of members advance on JOS and other places, it is true that his hard work has not been recognized not even close at its true value on JOS probably because the clergy feels threatened by him but he doesn't care about that, he doesn't care about titles and it's nobody's business where he goes or who his friends are, you wish you had someone as advanced as him here but you guys are just low level normies and some jews, stop slandering him, maybe you have a chance
"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account"

Now on JoS

I have never seen the discord website, I have only heard about it. And I have never seen the enemy forum either and I don't even know what it is called. I have never seen anybody actually say the name of it. People always just say enemy forum or enemy group.

I've said this 1000 times, but if someone says he is Ol or anyone other on discord, do you believe always? Listen, I am Donald Trump, belive me
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Basilikum wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:42 pm I've said this 1000 times, but if someone says he is Ol or anyone other on discord, do you believe always? Listen, I am Donald Trump, belive me
Serbon keep defending your weed-kike friend Ol ardgeco, thats good kikes stick together

For those who don't know Basilikum is Serbon, after Ol ardgenco was exposed on Discord and deleted his acc. there, Serbon deleted his discord as well, everyone read BirdofFreedom posts on this topic viewtopic.php?t=1755&start=10
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Basilikum wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:42 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:04 pm One month ago on T4S

Ol ardgedco luciftias

Now on JoS

I've said this 1000 times, but if someone says he is Ol or anyone other on discord, do you believe always? Listen, I am Donald Trump, belive me
Serbon pay attencion, we were talking about what your kike friend Ol ardgeco said here on T4S and on JoS, we know you will defend him anyway but try to post on topic
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

He’s such a phony