Ask Legitimate Spiritual Questions here [Part 2]

Amungus

Ask Legitimate Spiritual Questions here [Part 2]

Post by Amungus »

Oh Gawds, this place hasn't changed a bit.

Fortunately for you, lucky degenerates, I impulsively decided to do a Q&A to help encourage positive content here. Look at me, so patriotic.

If people are going to partake in discussions here, at least MAYBE the time spent will be worthwhile on this thread.

I hope to see this place find any significant purpose to it's existence, unless it's being the equivalent of a rat infested online crack den.

Couldn't help myself, had to create a sense of nostalgia in order to give me any reason to be here. Why am I here? Huh.

Before I say anything, yes I'm speaking theoretically on a lot of things. I can go into more details on things I know, but regarding the nature of ghosts (dead people) I don't have much experience on it. It's not interesting to me. Knowing some things gives me a level of insight on other things, but I could totally be wrong. I'm not pretending to know everything, I'm only a yuman bean. Anyway, onto the answers-

Ghosts are dead people who are more or less just as boring as they were alive. Unless a person achieves the magnum opus, their soul after death will fade over time and eventually be recycled and then reincarnated into another body, probably. The problem with this situation is that it's a complicated situation and someone reincarnating technically isn't guaranteed. A soul can be trapped/bound or consumed in special circumstances and be removed from the usual "soul cycle". It's also possible to damage the soul in certain ways that prevents practical recovery. An interesting problem regarding souls is that there's so many humans on earth right now that new souls have to be generated, souls that are weak and easily manipulated by the enemy- you can easily consider them to be empty shell npc souls. There's clearly some astral mechanism preforming this soul generation, which isn't creating souls out of nothing but either drawing souls from the general astral or producing them out of base energy. Whatever this mechanism is, it's probably a force that isn't strictly controlled by Satan, but I honestly have no idea.

Opening the third eye, again this is basic shit... What things do you see? It depends on how "open" it is. The third eye is a device which allows the physical mind to comprehend metaphysical information visually, like auras and vaguely speaking prophetic visions. The third eye isn't either open or closed, but rather "opened" within a spectrum which determines the ability to comprehend that information. What does it look like on a low "opened" level? Lack of consistency, ability to observe in medium trance but lacking ability to understand, in experience the ability to see faint outlines of where the aura is but not seeing colour or having any significant intuitive reactions to it. At a medium level, the ability to observe in light trance auras and receive intuitive based information regarding it. The ability to see most spirits in some detail, and the ability to receive basic prophetic visions from them or generally. On a higher level of "openness", the ability to do everything on a medium level but better and with less effort. Also to quickly specify, the third eye is an extension of the pineal gland and they shouldn't be confused as the same thing.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Ipsissimus83

Re: Ask Legitimate Spiritual Questions here [Part 2]

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Amungus wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:47 pm Oh Gawds, this place hasn't changed a bit.

Fortunately for you, lucky degenerates, I impulsively decided to do a Q&A to help encourage positive content here. Look at me, so patriotic.

If people are going to partake in discussions here, at least MAYBE the time spent will be worthwhile on this thread.

I hope to see this place find any significant purpose to it's existence, unless it's being the equivalent of a rat infested online crack den.

Couldn't help myself, had to create a sense of nostalgia in order to give me any reason to be here. Why am I here? Huh.

Before I say anything, yes I'm speaking theoretically on a lot of things. I can go into more details on things I know, but regarding the nature of ghosts (dead people) I don't have much experience on it. It's not interesting to me. Knowing some things gives me a level of insight on other things, but I could totally be wrong. I'm not pretending to know everything, I'm only a yuman bean. Anyway, onto the answers-

Ghosts are dead people who are more or less just as boring as they were alive. Unless a person achieves the magnum opus, their soul after death will fade over time and eventually be recycled and then reincarnated into another body, probably. The problem with this situation is that it's a complicated situation and someone reincarnating technically isn't guaranteed. A soul can be trapped/bound or consumed in special circumstances and be removed from the usual "soul cycle". It's also possible to damage the soul in certain ways that prevents practical recovery. An interesting problem regarding souls is that there's so many humans on earth right now that new souls have to be generated, souls that are weak and easily manipulated by the enemy- you can easily consider them to be empty shell npc souls. There's clearly some astral mechanism preforming this soul generation, which isn't creating souls out of nothing but either drawing souls from the general astral or producing them out of base energy. Whatever this mechanism is, it's probably a force that isn't strictly controlled by Satan, but I honestly have no idea.

Opening the third eye, again this is basic shit... What things do you see? It depends on how "open" it is. The third eye is a device which allows the physical mind to comprehend metaphysical information visually, like auras and vaguely speaking prophetic visions. The third eye isn't either open or closed, but rather "opened" within a spectrum which determines the ability to comprehend that information. What does it look like on a low "opened" level? Lack of consistency, ability to observe in medium trance but lacking ability to understand, in experience the ability to see faint outlines of where the aura is but not seeing colour or having any significant intuitive reactions to it. At a medium level, the ability to observe in light trance auras and receive intuitive based information regarding it. The ability to see most spirits in some detail, and the ability to receive basic prophetic visions from them or generally. On a higher level of "openness", the ability to do everything on a medium level but better and with less effort. Also to quickly specify, the third eye is an extension of the pineal gland and they shouldn't be confused as the same thing.
ugh yeah, it hasnt changed. There is actually more productive conversations on JoS. I am not here to anyone down but T4S needs a serious overhaul in the content and information, you know I figured if some members from Jos are coming here, maybe the information should stay the same like JoS but honestly it seems like its just a war between people who were and are "clergy". There are no mediators in Satanism
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:57 pm
Amungus wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:47 pm Oh Gawds, this place hasn't changed a bit.

ugh yeah, it hasnt changed. There is actually more productive conversations on JoS. I am not here to anyone down but T4S needs a serious overhaul in the content and information, you know I figured if some members from Jos are coming here, maybe the information should stay the same like JoS but honestly it seems like its just a war between people who were and are "clergy". There are no mediators in Satanism
Right. We could have a very long conversation about that, but I'm trying to keep this thread on course of being productive.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Amungus wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:47 pm Oh Gawds
Blasphemy?
MAYBE the time spent will be worthwhile on this thread.
Don't hope too much.
I hope to see this place find any significant purpose
Good or bad luck!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

This is one of the reasons T4S exists. For those who've swallowed the poison. They need a place to decompress, to come down off the hopium.

because "youre not allowed to look into gods eyes"

There is no judgement in what I say; but I feel compelled to point out that this is a cultish mindset. YOU are a god in the making. You don't bow to anyone. Any self styled god who wouldn't even let me look him in the eye...NO.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Last edited by AnonPoster on Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Don't get me wrong. There are many human positive people out there. People you might think of as 'gods'. My point is that you also carry the potential within you to achieve the same level they are on. There is no need to cast down your eyes. They are as you say, part of our family.

Serapis (Satan)

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Last edited by AnonPoster on Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

“I said spirits, like ghosts, not Gods”
It's all the same. People who are not in the physical, like you or I.

Serapis (Satan)

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Last edited by AnonPoster on Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.