My negative experience on the JoS and how the forums of T4S changed my opinion on Satanism

BlackOrbit666

My negative experience on the JoS and how the forums of T4S changed my opinion on Satanism

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Hello, there!

First of all, my name is BlackOrbit666 and in this topic, though I do not want to fill the forums with any negativity and such, I will tell you about my experience that I had with the JoS.
---------------------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, when I was surfing the Internet for sources of occultism and Astrology, I always found out about a lot of sources such as the Church of Satan, but they didn't match my opinions as I am more of a theistic individual in Satanism , and, of course, very unluckily for my brain I got over the JoS.

At first, I was amazed by them and I thought that they possessed a lot of knowledge and they had spiritual knowledge themselves.

But... soon... the reality was going to manifest itself sooner than I thought.

See... after I stayed a lot binge reading the so-called sermons of theirs that were there, I decided to take my "Nordic Ebtities plus Extraterestrial plus Nazism twist" helping steps.

How did I do that?

Besides the support I was giving to the members that were from there but from only plagiarized works, as the rest of the tips would either be discarded or disapproved or edited as to be from the kikes and only kikes, as they like to say it.

The worst thing I decided to do was to do the RTR of theirs and chanting reverse Hebrew that eventually ruined my psyche a little bit.

Before I was practicing the RTR, I felt very good and nothing g was bad in my head, I mean sure, it was bad in terms of me being an information quick absorber, but... no s*icidal thoughts or anything like this.

After I practiced the RTR, at first I just felt a lot of sadness, but then, after practice after practice, I felt worse than ever and the s*icidal thoughts have started to appear.

I immediately thought it was time to stop doing the RTR practice and find another, and at least real Theistic Satanism community.

That is how I found out about the Truth4Satan Ministries, and, even though this may sound like a bit of exaggerated praising, though that is my supposition only, I can say that the Truth4Satan Ministries are slowly but surely helping me in recovering from the psychological trauma that I have suffered because of the JoS.

I thank you a lot Truth4Satan Ministries and I am very joy-filled to see that I am slowly becomingna normal theistic Satanism without psychological coercions applied to me and trauma because of reverse Hebrew chanting.

Thank you a lot T4S Ministries for your great work that you put up and, happy New Year with strong health first, and wealth and joy for everyone who is here and will read this post and will read other posts of mines in the future :)

Ave Satanas

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: My negative experience on the JoS and how the forums of T4S changed my opinion on Satanism

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Thanks for that, BlackOrbit666, I appreciate it.

The reason I'm here is to help people.

I used to know a satanist who was very, very - almost obsessively dedicated and so he would do the rtr many times a day. And the more he did it the crazier he became. By that I mean mentally unstable and paranoid. He also spent an inordinate time doing rituals and meditating. Which is also unbalanced.

He was very eager to get out of his body. Get into the astral, I mean. But we're here in the physical body for a reason. And balance, being centered, is important.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
BlackOrbit666

Re: My negative experience on the JoS and how the forums of T4S changed my opinion on Satanism

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:19 pm Thanks for that, BlackOrbit666, I appreciate it.

The reason I'm here is to help people.

I used to know a satanist who was very, very - almost obsessively dedicated and so he would do the rtr many times a day. And the more he did it the crazier he became. By that I mean mentally unstable and paranoid. He also spent an inordinate time doing rituals and meditating. Which is also unbalanced.

He was very eager to get out of his body. Get into the astral, I mean. But we're here in the physical body for a reason. And balance, being centered, is important.
Correct :)

Everything needs to be done with balance.

As for the Satanist that you have found, I am really sorry to hear the outcomes of severe paraboia and such because of the rtr and the meditations that were done by him without balance.

I hope he is fine now :)

This also reminded me a little bit about an experience of a now ex jos member, that was shares on Quora where the ex joser told that the cobra priest and his gang are delusional, most of the "routines" of meditations he was promoting were only tended to make an individual overslept or have insomnia, which of course, combined with the disastrous rtr, it leads to paranoia and mental and physical destruction.

I see that you are here to help people and I am glad that my searches for a community that really helps people were not in vain. :)

I feel very welcomed here

Ave Satanas
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:56 pm Hello, there!

First of all, my name is BlackOrbit666 and in this topic, though I do not want to fill the forums with any negativity and such, I will tell you about my experience that I had with the JoS.
---------------------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, when I was surfing the Internet for sources of occultism and Astrology, I always found out about a lot of sources such as the Church of Satan, but they didn't match my opinions as I am more of a theistic individual in Satanism , and, of course, very unluckily for my brain I got over the JoS.

At first, I was amazed by them and I thought that they possessed a lot of knowledge and they had spiritual knowledge themselves.

See... after I stayed a lot binge reading the so-called sermons of theirs that were there, I decided to take my "Nordic Ebtities plus Extraterestrial plus Nazism twist" helping steps.

How did I do that?

Besides the support I was giving to the members that were from there but from only plagiarized works, as the rest of the tips would either be discarded or disapproved or edited as to be from the kikes and only kikes, as they like to say it.

The worst thing I decided to do was to do the RTR of theirs and chanting reverse Hebrew that eventually ruined my psyche a little bit.

Before I was practicing the RTR, I felt very good and nothing g was bad in my head, I mean sure, it was bad in terms of me being an information quick absorber, but... no s*icidal thoughts or anything like this.

After I practiced the RTR, at first I just felt a lot of sadness, but then, after practice after practice, I felt worse than ever and the s*icidal thoughts have started to appear.

I immediately thought it was time to stop doing the RTR practice and find another, and at least real Theistic Satanism community.

That is how I found out about the Truth4Satan Ministries, and, even though this may sound like a bit of exaggerated praising, though that is my supposition only, I can say that the Truth4Satan Ministries are slowly but surely helping me in recovering from the psychological trauma that I have suffered because of the JoS.

I thank you a lot Truth4Satan Ministries and I am very joy-filled to see that I am slowly becomingna normal theistic Satanism without psychological coercions applied to me and trauma because of reverse Hebrew chanting.

Thank you a lot T4S Ministries for your great work that you put up and, happy New Year with strong health first, and wealth and joy for everyone who is here and will read this post and will read other posts of mines in the future :)

Ave Satanas
Oh wow, your symptoms were so much worse than mine. I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you get better!

I don't understand why they don't want to admit there's negative symptoms, like why is there even when we aren't jew I don't understand actually? I thought it was suppose to hurt jews only? I'm not that advanced yet and don't understand how this ritual is suppose to work? Maybe we didn't do it properly?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Part of my own practice has to do with being good to people in the moment by moment of days. I talk to people. People are so isolated these days. The cell phone is their life. I try not to pre-judge. Be kind to that clerk in that shop, that waitress. I treat them as I would like to be treated. If you really start monitoring the thoughts you're allowing yourself to entertain, how many times a day you make a snap judgement (that is negative), cuss somebody (in your own mind or out loud), etc. It's actually quite a lot, for most people. We can help nullify some of that negative (low vibration) energy out there simply by doing this. And then others you have been kind to will pay it forward, help or be kind to somebody else. And so on it goes.

I know it can be very hard to do. In the beginning it was really hard! Lol. Especially when driving.

One of the clerks at a shop I frequent, she surprised me the other week with a xmas gift :)

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I don't understand why they don't want to admit there's negative symptoms, like why is there even when we aren't jew I don't understand actually? I thought it was suppose to hurt jews only? I'm not that advanced yet and don't understand how this ritual is suppose to work? Maybe we didn't do it properly?

Either they put it out there knowing it was going to hurt the people doing the ritual, or they didn't know, didn't do their research. Either way it's not good. Here is some information on the rtr by Don and others who did do the research:

rtr exposed.png
rtr exposed.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 257 times

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:38 pm Part of my own practice has to do with being good to people in the moment by moment of days. I talk to people. People are so isolated these days. The cell phone is their life. I try not to pre-judge. Be kind to that clerk in that shop, that waitress. I treat them as I would like to be treated. If you really start monitoring the thoughts you're allowing yourself to entertain, how many times a day you make a snap judgement (that is negative), cuss somebody (in your own mind or out loud), etc. It's actually quite a lot, for most people. We can help nullify some of that negative (low vibration) energy out there simply by doing this. And then others you have been kind to will pay it forward, help or be kind to somebody else. And so on it goes.

I know it can be very hard to do. In the beginning it was really hard! Lol. Especially when driving.

One of the clerks at a shop I frequent, she surprised me the other week with a xmas gift :)
Thank you for telling me this.

It helps me a lot.

Yeah... you are right about this... though I do not pre-judge, people are mostly very isolated these days.

I basically go to a fast food restaurant once in a while and see a lot of people only woth their noses "stuck up on their cellphones".

Anyways, we need to treat others like how we would like to be treated and try our best to lower to the minimum the negative or low vibrational energies.

Like the proverb says, treat others with respect and you will have respect. :)

Very valuable answer, +1

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

@Venessa, you did perhaps just one time the rtr, or didn't do it at all which is very good and either the thing you did is to be appreciated.

The more you would have done that rituals of theirs, there you would have been harmed.

I will recover for sure from the psychological madness that is caused by the rituals, now that I found a community that is really helping people and the freedom of speech is truly respected.
Venessa wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:35 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:56 pm Hello, there!

How did I do that?

Ave Satanas
Oh wow, your symptoms were so much worse than mine. I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you get better!

The rituals are a total destruction tool and should not be realized as, just like HPS Zola states and what I have stated previously in my topic, combined with the oversleep or insomnia, which leads to other problems in the future, then sure it will result in the same problems I got or worse

Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

When I say I talk to people, what I'm getting at is that people are becoming ever more and more isolated by the weaponized technology – like the cel phone – and what they are starving for is simple human contact, conversation. Most people are happy to have a chat, if given the opportunity. And its fun. I almost always talk to people in the lineup while waiting to buy groceries for example.

I was doing free or by donation (if they felt they wanted to they could tip me) tarot reads during a four day event recently. One of the women there I read for was so impressed. She recently contacted me to put me in touch with somebody else who is like myself and interested to learn how to read. So I'm going to give her some lessons.

Serapis (Satan)