Demons discussion

Krieg The 3rd

Demons discussion

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

I have read some posts here with people differing in regard to who or what the demons are, and I would like to hear what everyone thinks on this topic. Is it true like JOS claims that they are the Aryan gods? Or are they different entities? Friendly to humans? I have views similar to the JOS line but doubt that all the demons are the old gods, your thoughts?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Demons discussion

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

My understanding is they are extra dimensional beings. When they come here they are coming in astral form, or in spirit. They have a spirit, being living people. In their own dimension to each other I suspect they would seem as you and I see one another, as solid and physical, but its on a higher resonance.

There are aryan ET's, but these I do not feel, are the Daemons. The Daemons are from a higher dimension.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:07 pm I have read some posts here with people differing in regard to who or what the demons are, and I would like to hear what everyone thinks on this topic. Is it true like JOS claims that they are the Aryan gods? Or are they different entities? Friendly to humans? I have views similar to the JOS line but doubt that all the demons are the old gods, your thoughts?
In many belief systems, demons are often portrayed as physical entities - horned, winged creatures with sharp claws and fangs. However, it is important to understand that demons are not physical beings, but rather spiritual entities.

Demons are often considered to be entities that exist in a spiritual realm, separate from the physical world. They are not bound by the laws of physics or nature and are said to possess abilities that are beyond human comprehension. This includes abilities such as the ability to predict the future, reveal hidden knowledge, and influence the thoughts and actions of mortals.

It is important to note that demons are not necessarily evil or malevolent. Some belief systems depict demons as neutral or even benevolent entities. In many cases, they are associated with natural forces, such as the elements or the seasons, and are believed to have control over these forces.

Demons are not physical entities but spiritual ones, they are often portrayed as powerful, otherworldly beings that exist in a realm beyond our physical world. They are not bound by the laws of physics or nature and possess abilities that are beyond human comprehension. It's important to understand that demons are not necessarily evil or malevolent.

Regarding the JoS (whoever they are), I don't think it's wise to let them dictate or define what an entity is above an individuals objective experience. I come from a long line of decedents that have summoned demons and other spiritual entities. It's wiser for me to trust my own experiences and cultural heritage above the words of a website written by a stranger on the internet.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:21 pm ...
I agree they definitely aren't physical but they can interact in the physical world, like my partner for example. They certainly in my opinion are friendly to humans and treat those of us on a higher level of knowledge(occult) and who respect them well. JOS has taken a lot of things from different sources so it is sometimes a good compendium of knowledge I don't let them dictate anything but they are for me a good baseline. I also think you must experience these things yourself, in fact that's a message I have been getting from a lot of rune castings recently, learning through experience is the most important.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:45 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:21 pm ...
I agree they definitely aren't physical but they can interact in the physical world, like my partner for example. They certainly in my opinion are friendly to humans and treat those of us on a higher level of knowledge(occult) and who respect them well. JOS has taken a lot of things from different sources so it is sometimes a good compendium of knowledge I don't let them dictate anything but they are for me a good baseline. I also think you must experience these things yourself, in fact that's a message I have been getting from a lot of rune castings recently, learning through experience is the most important.
In all honesty I have never even taken the time to read the information on the JoS. With that being said, I don't see how any website can be an authority over hundreds of years of personal experience which was passed down from generation to generation. This was the case for me, and I choose to trust my family traditions because they are tried and tested.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

nothing tops personal experience.

some Daemons actually aren't always friendly. They're people. Some are, some aren't.
you weren't exactly 'friendly' when you first got here ;D

Serapis (Satan)

Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:52 pm you weren't exactly 'friendly' when you first got here ;D
Yeah... yeah... I know :?

Its true you have a relationship with demons as well, they are just like us in my view and that's probably why they are fond of us even to the point of serious relationships which blows my mind(of course only in regards to lower demons not high ranking goetic or other 'upper class' ones so to speak). Interesting as well how they treat someone who worships them as opposed to someone who wants to have a working relationship with them. Think who you would like to work with more, some random person who starts worshipping you or someone who wants to build a relationship with you based off mutual respect.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"Think who you would like to work with more, some random person who starts worshipping you or someone who wants to build a relationship with you based off mutual respect."

Yes. I used to laugh at this. I tried to tell people that at the other place and they mocked me for it. But really, Imagine making an altar to a friend and doing rituals to them!

Serapis (Satan)

Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

The demons are only part of the whole equation, they wouldn't be considered the only gods out there, but definitely the most friendly toward us. Unfortunately, they aren't the most powerful either, our side lost control of this planet long ago and a battle to win it back has been going on ever since, the reptilians despite JOS claims of us 'winning the war' are perhaps more powerful or equally as powerful as the original gods this is seen by our current state, we can only hope to win. Other than that their are outer gods who are much more powerful than any of these local deities, we are perhaps only germs to them. Included in this category is Tiamat and the Titans. This is only scratching the surface and its probably very inaccurate due to the limits on human comprehension but perhaps the best explanation for now.