Merlyn's return.

WhiteWizard8

Merlyn's return.

Post by WhiteWizard8 »

Ok. I apologize to everyone right now for my sudden actions towards Zola but the trolls and Cobra bullshit really lead me to assume that the more they were fed that it was really wanted here

I for one do have JoS tendencies but I act independently from any organization and has no authority on who I'm loyal to. My loyalty is to Satan and the gods foremost.

I already made the apology to Zola privately.

But however given to circumstances in this forum I decided to reveal my identity over in JoS I found who is Cobra Golem and the infiltrator that keeps coming over here. Dindu Muffin and I immediately noticed a quick 360 in Cobra's personality which was coming across as possessed and schizo.

So my message still stands though that Everyone should refrain from feeding the trolls or talking about JoS or anything over there.

We need to start this organization as separate and more "open".

I'm addressing you Vanessa I saw your lying post about me vying for mod. I didn't tell you shit and Zola already knows I offered to do the job if no one else would other than that. I don't care to be a mod just so you know calling me untrustworthy looks bad on you and makes me wonder what are you up to? Do you vy for mod position? Regardless it's a hypothetical question. Your ass is on ignore.

To everyone else yes I wish I had handled that better over the problems that was going on. So I own up to that.

I returned because I'm a long time member here and I contributed here a lot.. I'm not quitting now. I been here over a year.
Venessa

Re: Merlyn's return.

Post by Venessa »

WhiteWizard8 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:04 pm Ok. I apologize to everyone right now for my sudden actions towards Zola but the trolls and Cobra bullshit really lead me to assume that the more they were fed that it was really wanted here

I for one do have JoS tendencies but I act independently from any organization and has no authority on who I'm loyal to. My loyalty is to Satan and the gods foremost.

But however given to circumstances in this forum I decided to reveal my identity over in JoS I found who is Cobra Golem and the infiltrator that keeps coming over here. Dindu Muffin and I immediately noticed a quick 360 in Cobra's personality which was coming across as possessed and schizo.

So my message still stands though that Everyone should refrain from feeding the trolls or talking about JoS or anything over there.

I'm addressing you Vanessa I saw your lying post about me vying for mod. I didn't tell you shit and Zola already knows I offered to do the job if no one else would other than that. I don't care to be a mod just so you know calling me untrustworthy looks bad on you and makes me wonder what are you up to? Do you vy for mod position? Regardless it's a hypothetical question. Your ass is on ignore.

To everyone else yes I wish I had handled that better over the problems that was going on. So I own up to that.

I returned because I'm a long time member here and I contributed here a lot.. I'm not quitting now. I been here over a year.
You're untrustworthy, that's not even arguable at this point.

I wrote a post where I said I wasn't able to be mod but that someone should be, Zola offered me that position anyway so I assumed she needed the help pretty badly. We talked about it and afterwards I decided I was jumping through too many hoops for a position I don't even really need. I'm not interested in doing video chats as well as every other thing I'd have to do to fill that position. I already gave my real name and my picture, yet it wasn't enough to establish trust, so whatever I guess.

You literally told me you offered to be mod, we agreed that our PM would be private but if you're going to lie about something so stupid I'll pull out screenshots gladly. Your allegiance flows like the wind, even to the point where you say terrible things like "Zola shouldn't be HPS", that you "don't care about this community", and that her doing exactly what you wanted was somehow plagiarizing against you. I've screenshot all of this.

You keeping leaving and coming back constantly over nothing, you have constant temper tantrums and then you pick fights with me over little trivial bullshit that you know to be entirely true.

Enough Merlyn. <3
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

WhiteWizard8 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:04 pm Ok. I apologize to everyone right now for my sudden actions towards Zola but the trolls and Cobra bullshit really lead me to assume that the more they were fed that it was really wanted here

Also, ironic how you're against the conflict between t4s and jos, yet you went to the ancient forums in order to cause conflict yourself. As soon as cobra kicked you out you came back here as if nobody would notice? You're desperate for attention and everyone's approval, to where you'll even contradict your beliefs in order to achieve that. That makes you disloyal.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

first you leave, then you return, then you leave slandering on mambas forum, then you return again to talk to thunderbolt, then you leave, then your return again lmao. You are very inconsistent, I have my theories but its not important. Still fun to see, keep giving us all a laugh its desperately needed in this day and age.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"So my message still stands though that everyone should refrain from feeding the trolls or talking about JoS or anything over there."

People can say what they want about the jos here. People have been hurt by that organization, if they want to get their personal experiences off their chest, why should I stop them? It is beneficial for healing from trauma, to be able to discuss with people who have had similar experiences. I'm interested in people getting the chance to heal. People sharing their experiences isn't 'slander and lies'.

And that's going to be difficult, as cobra and his golems constantly come here to advertise for the jos and attack me personally, in an attempt to discredit me and what I'm trying to accomplish here, which is a forum that is pleasant and for Satanists. They're here because I'm a threat. Thats it.

Thats the whole purpose to all this attacking. Its attempted business sabotage. Which is actually a crime. Plus the libel about "muh shekels". More lies.

Look, I appreciate the apology but I have concerns about how fickle you have been. I'm not going to ban you, but I don't think it would be wise of me to trust you either. Certainly not as a mod. I'm sorry.

At this point in time I don't think it is wise to make anybody here a mod.

There are a couple people I was considering, but just....not right now.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
WhiteWizard8

Post by WhiteWizard8 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:44 am "So my message still stands though that everyone should refrain from feeding the trolls or talking about JoS or anything over there."

People can say what they want about the jos here. People have been hurt by that organization, if they want to get their personal experiences off their chest, why should I stop them? It is beneficial for healing from trauma, to be able to discuss with people who have had similar experiences. I'm interested in people getting the chance to heal. People sharing their experiences isn't 'slander and lies'.

And that's going to be difficult, as cobra and his golems constantly come here to advertise for the jos and attack me personally, in an attempt to discredit me and what I'm trying to accomplish here, which is a forum that is pleasant and for Satanists. They're here because I'm a threat. Thats it.

Thats the whole purpose to all this attacking. Its attempted business sabotage. Which is actually a crime. Plus the libel about "muh shekels". More lies.

Look, I appreciate the apology but I have concerns about how fickle you have been. I'm not going to ban you, but I don't think it would be wise of me to trust you either. Certainly not as a mod. I'm sorry.

At this point in time I don't think it is wise to make anybody here a mod.

There are a couple people I was considering, but just....not right now.
Right.. we'll be my guest. I just told you I'm not really interested in moderation. Not sure why you are worried. That's up to you to trust me. I can't force that. Just remember I been here a lot longer than others have been and stood with you a while. I do accept this gracefully and appreciate it.

But I don't understand why you can't trust me though I spoke out against JoS and Cobra so many times, I stood up for you because I cared and still do. But That felt like a slap on the face but you said it wasn't disrespectful about when you decided it's time ignore the idiots. Yet I take your word for it . I left because of them EVERY TIME because of them.

You can't trust me because we both been getting manipulated to turn against each other. Well for a moment that's what is wanted.

I'm going to start using my iggy button on trolls, cobra etc and will contribute writing good stuff here. I'm done engaging in petty fight and drama. If anyone wants to talk about it they can feed the leeches negative energy. They are loving it. Hanging onto something in the past is extremely unhealthy constantly dwelling on negativity. But that's their choice. I won't no part of it. I'm done

On a last note I'm sadly hating to announce why I been fickle, there's stuff in my personal life I been dealing with and unfortunately it leaked into these forums in the forum compared to my reaction the other day. I'm normally of sound mind and stay out of it but if I suspect anyone from JoS messages me they get an immediate block.

I do wish I had handled it differently.

Thanks Zola for understanding.