shitposterInquisitor

I'd might as well say bye

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

re: viewtopic.php?t=2218&start=100

What a shitshow. Laters.
Freya

Re: I'd might as well say bye

Post by Freya »

That was the last straw for me too. I'm out guys! If you want to find me, I joined another community:

https://bit.ly/3Jl5K4L

Please delete my account Zola.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

since you're actually another of shitposters accounts, its really all one.

Bye.

The sooner you leave, the sooner people who actually have something positive to contribute can come in. And you know, I actually would wish to see you here, contributing. All I'm asking of you is to tone it down and be nice, for a change! Is it too onerous? Change is something that comes, whether we will or no. Get out of the way.

You are not here having a 'conversation' with others. You are attacking them. Quoting one sentence, with a comeback, over and over....its nauseous. Be real.

You know, its funny. I have always been kind to you. Given you the benefit of the doubt. I've treated you fairly, you and your other avatar. I told you I liked you. I meant it. You cannot dispute it. You know what I say is true. But the reality is you always came at me kind of on the defensive. Always. And I used to wonder why? This latest, you have come in just to argue and perpetuate the arguing, attacking, and to shill for the jos. And now, the big announcement. You are LEAVING. Aren't you sick of this yet? Well, maybe you are. And so you withdraw, making a big deal out of it. An announcement. And again, I question, why? What is your problem? You want me to deactivate your account? ok.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
DontBanMe

Post by DontBanMe »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:48 pmYou want me to deactivate your account? ok.
You keep calling me "shitposter", ignoring my username. My username is shitposterInquisitor, with a capital I, where the focus should be. The "shitposter" is to let others know I won't be hunky-dory in my replies; the main part, with the capital I, is to play Devil's Advocate - something that's not "allowed" on here. I didn't say I want you to ban me, nor did I ask you to ban me. I said that you would - and you did. Thanks for proving me right.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

but I didn't. your account is still active. so...don't know what you're on about.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition