Demon Vrs Daemon

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Demon Vrs Daemon

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Is there a difference besides different spelling regarding Demons Vrs Daemons?
I think so, yes.

Daemon is actually a title and a function.....till the church smeared it. They labelled every Demon as highly negative. However, this is not true. It's partly true. I first learned this when two Santeria HP's took me under their wing and taught me for several years. That's when I first began to learn about and work with the Demons.

Demons, like people, exist in a spectrum. Some are positive (human friendly) some are neutral (can go either way according to their mood) and there are those who are malevolent (the ones that do the possession). To the church they are all negative, which is misleading.

Daemons are positive entities, wise ones....they come to you when you are in great need and can't help yourself, the messages they bring are always pragmatic, wise and helpful, and sometimes they can literally intervene as well. I have heard countless stories of how (for example) a person slipped and fell off a ledge and 'something' grabbed them and pulled them back. Things like that and people always think it's Angels. But it's not. It's a Daemon. It could also be a Demon (human friendly kind). Especially I think, if you have a personal relationship with one of them. As in they have decided to take you under their wing and act as a guide.

My own experience is that even if one of them is a guide, they don't show up often. They have their own lives, after all. Its like being a parent. You can't wrap the child in bubble wrap. Sometimes you have to stand aside and let them make mistakes and learn the hard way. And there are other times, when they'll come in to comfort or give a bit of sage advice, and then they're off again.

They'll also make themselves known via coincidences and synchronicities. For example, I was trying very hard one day to find a business out in the industrial zone, out in the middle of nowhere. It took three buses, and then a lot of hiking along the side of a highway. Literally out in the middle of nowhere. In the hot sun. And by then I was totally lost. I saw a glass shop sitting all alone on the corner of a T intersection. And I 'heard' my Daemon friend speak telepathically and He said: “Go talk to the person in there.”

So I did. And the man took me outside, and pointed off down the secondary road. “do you see that building way over there?” It was so far off it was a vague shape on the horizon, it seemed to me. He said: “That's the place you're looking for.” He also gave me a bottle of cold water, and wished me a good day. So I headed out through the back parking lot and my Daemon friend spoke up again: “Stop!” I stopped. He said: “Look over there!” I 'felt' where I should look. There was a blue dumpster to the left full of wood, drywall and other stuff like that. “Go over there and take a look inside.”
So I did. And sitting on the top of all this industrial kind of waste, sat a bottle of my Favorite
perfume. Brand new. Sitting there and I 'knew' it was for me.

Over the years, they have left me gifts like this.

Sometimes they manifest as orbs of light. Not the little ones discarnate people have, these are big.

Positive beings want peers, not prisoners and slaves. Satan and the other Daemons aren't going around possessing anybody. I find it the height of absurdity when I'm subjected to listening to rabid bible pounders stating Satan and His Demons roam the world seeking souls to ruin and possess. They obviously haven't had any actual contact with a positive Demon or a real Daemon.

This is why I would advise you ought never to invite any kind of 'spirit' into yourself.
You can CALL it a 'good' spirit, or a 'holy' spirit....but the only things willing and eager to take advantage in this manner are beings with the mentality of criminals.

And the blame for these inevitability falls on Satan. Talk about an inversion.

I think the reason the church preaches Demons are all evil is for several reasons.

One, the people who are very religious or perhaps were raised religious, don't go to church anymore and this happens to them, it drives them right back to the church.

Two, the people trying to deal with this are invariably terrified. That negative energy is a kind of food for some negative entities.

Three, it frightens people away from being open to interaction and having positive guidance from beings who actually will help. It's like a way to isolate the victim.

The hollywood version of satanism is highly negative, the 'witches' 'pray' to these 'higher powers' and are given 'gifts' of power. But this isn't real power. Its borrowed from something without. It comes with strings. There are conditions. While true power comes from within. Thats the doing magic without all the props. You don't need them. That said I think sometimes a good prop, investing an object with purpose and energy to effect something is fine. It can aid in concentration. It can help.

In Santeria they teach you to put up an altar, make offerings of rum, tobacco and other things. But to my mind, this smacks of churchiness. You don't need to light incense, candles and pray to a Demon for help.

A 'prayer' is really just an earnest thought. You program it with your whole hearted intention, fill it with your energy and intention, then release it. Send it out there. Its like a thought form. If its to your Daemon, be sure he or she will 'hear' it.

Will they respond immediately? No, not always. They might get back in a few days, or even not at all, if they decide you have to handle this one on your own.

When the third eye is beginning to open, you'll 'see' light in your minds eye. At first, thats all you'll see, and then a sensation of movement. Eventually, this will resolve into a place, a scene. You turn within to the third eye to access the out of body dimensions. and that third eye is in darkness. It's WITHIN. Not without.

Another good way is to begin by teaching yourself to recall your dreams. It takes effort and work. The key is consistency. Go to bed every night and get yourself comfortable, on your back. And then turn the inner gaze within, to the center point of the forehead. And keep the focus there, consciously, all the while telling yourself: “I will remember what I see.” and when you wake up, pull out your recording device from under your pillow, and turn it on and just lie there and start recording. Don't censor, don't stop to think, just allow whatever comes to come out. Colors, details, whatever you can remember. And then get up, go to your computer, and write it out. You'll likley find, as you get into this, that more and more detail will emerge even as you're transcribing the original record. Write it down. And as you continue this practice, your recall will get better and better.

Till one night, you'll be in the middle of a dream and think: Man! I have GOT to remember THIS! And at that moment, you'll know you're in another dimension. Probably you'll wake immediately at the realization. The pure adrenalin excitement will likely kick you right out of the dreamtime.

Then the trick is to get to that point of awareness again, and hold onto it. Maintain it. The dreams can sweep you away so easily. So practising this one pointed awareness takes time and effort too.

As you're lying there to begin, keeping that point of focus on the screen of the minds eye, as the body deepens into the healing trance for the night we know as sleep, you will feel a kind of vibration. I felt it like I was on a waterbed, and it was rippling with waves. You'll likely hear a buzzing. For me, it sounded like a beehive. I have also heard this described as bells. It's going to be individual to the person.

At that point, you can will yourself to roll right on out, of the bed and the body. Another way is to 'see' a picture on your wall beginning to sink down (meaning you're rising up out of the body). Whatever works.

I remember once laying there so relaxed, and idly waving my hand in front of my eyes....and then looking down seeing it's a second forearm and hand coming out of my elbow, made of light! Again, detaching from the physical.

The once you've made it to there, and become lucid, and are able to maintain that state, then you can go looking around.

You'll need to know that, the more aware you are, the more denizens of these other places will become aware of YOU. And like the Demons, they are indifferent, hostile and beneficial. I would say from my own experiences, mostly indifferent. Some hostile, and a very few will be friendly. You'll need to learn some ways to protect yourself. To begin, as you are learning ways to help protect yourself, one good one is to simply wake yourself if you're getting into a bad situation. Get out of there.

I'm bringing this up because, A few times, upon gaining consciousness, I decided to try to visit one of my Daemon or Demon friends. What I found is that its kind of like going calling without any notice. Depending on their personality and temper or what they're doing at the time you show up, some might not be happy to see you suddenly show up, others will be surprised, and some will be happy to see you. It's going to be different for everyone. I experienced all three of these reactions.
I think the more polite way would be to spend a few nights doing this dreaming practice and putting out the earnest thought that you would like to come visit, would that be ok? Before you try it. But at the time for me I just didn't think that far ahead. I just wanted to see them and didn't think beyond that desire.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Celeste AikoGal

Re: Demon Vrs Daemon

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

I agree so much with all the sermon. Why would you let a spirit possess you? Invocation already invites Demons into your space. In these days, i keep seeing 666 and dreaming them too. I wonder if it can be from Satan or some Demon as well. Love it. Daemons can save lives in every way. They can suddenly appear to save you, even if you never knew them. Daemons love humans. What they find really interesting about us is the most important and truest eye: the Heart. They know this is the key to unlock everything in us.
SeekingUnderstanding

Post by SeekingUnderstanding »

my thoughts are that both of the spellings are the same there isnt any difference in meaning between them
its just that over time spellings change either naturally or by indoctrination
its just obvious
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"I wish to learn things and share my own ideas of what things are"

You want to learn new things but you dismiss and attempt to minimize what I'm trying to share, Varun. "seeking understanding'

So you aren't actually about trying to 'learn' anything.

Serapis (Satan)

Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

I truly enjoyed this. Because it rings so true for me. I can't tell you how many of countless of times my ass been looked out for and then I end up receiving gifts unexpectedly in the same manner you have described your experiences.

I'm actually very interested in Santeria uniqueness especially approaching demons. I prefer to use Daemon for obvious reasons. The church is a bunch of hogwash what's interesting about this article it's almost like my Daemon is trying to communicate with me when it comes when a spirit tries to isolate you for abuse to happen.

So I want to point out this isolation is also a result in today occult groups like other Satanists and how this borderlines with evangelic Satanism and also Christians praying for each other because they don't say it right, it's verbal Orthodoxy. That's why we need to be careful who we associate with. I highly am an advocate for independence and self sufficiency for that reason. A demon wants peers not slaves or prisoners like you said.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I have been guided and protected. In ways that I didn't even realize till much later, after the fact.
Its actually really interesting how much.

I just want to say THANK YOU.

Serapis (Satan)

Celeste AikoGal

I had an experience with a Demon i am very connected with. This experience is not like the others that happened to me; it was very.. particular.

So, basically I used the Demon's enn to ask guidance and signs. I asked also if she could be my Guardian. The day after, I received a necklace with a pagan celtic symbol (a type of leaf) from a familiar that lives in another country (they are even christians!). It had to arrive anyways even without the ritual but, this is a symbol that represents prosperity, fortune, love and loyalty. Then, I read that in egypt culture, if they found this kind of leaf, they were protected and initiated by the Demon i'm talking about. I was so much happy, euphoric that at a certain point i had to calm down from my own happiness. The gift had to arrive this day so it was planned anyways but, i was so happy. I think it was a blessing gift for me. It is very weird. It had to arrive anyways but.. It feels so coherent with her. Felt coherent with the invocation I did to her the night before. It made me happy.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

There are no coincidences. The Daemons speak to us in coincidences and Synchronicity's all the time.

Serapis (Satan)

Celeste AikoGal

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:05 am I truly enjoyed this. Because it rings so true for me. I can't tell you how many of countless of times my ass been looked out for and then I end up receiving gifts unexpectedly in the same manner you have described your experiences.

I'm actually very interested in Santeria uniqueness especially approaching demons. I prefer to use Daemon for obvious reasons. The church is a bunch of hogwash what's interesting about this article it's almost like my Daemon is trying to communicate with me when it comes when a spirit tries to isolate you for abuse to happen.

So I want to point out this isolation is also a result in today occult groups like other Satanists and how this borderlines with evangelic Satanism and also Christians praying for each other because they don't say it right, it's verbal Orthodoxy. That's why we need to be careful who we associate with. I highly am an advocate for independence and self sufficiency for that reason. A demon wants peers not slaves or prisoners like you said.

You said it right. "Evangelic Satanism". Self-proclamed satanists who want to impose their ideologies on other satanists and non-satanists as well, without any objective truth.

About Daemons isolating you from abuse:

Depending on the Demon you work with, they can move Earth and oceans, as it is said for Belial. If you ask them to make you leave a delicate harmful situation... a mess, a storm can happen in order to overcome this situation. Let's say someone has an abusive "friend" which is not a friend. The victim calls a Demon to get freedom from this situation. The victim will be freed by boosting time for breaking up with this person and sometimes this person can get justice from the Demon depending on what you ask and which Demon you call.
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

Wow. You are spot on I been actually thinking about but you answered those questions for me.it actually concerned Belial and I had asked him for some help for something in my personal life involving my independence and improving my love life because I did come across he could help in areas of sex. My gf at the time now ex ended up ghosting me and I ended up in a hospital near death. Terrible accident. After that everything in my life sent down hill. I have obnoxious religious family who are disrespectful and cause me problems to the point I depend on them.

In relation to Belial , um the only thing I can figure concerning his involvement was to "force" me to consider moving or reacting with anger and learning to be an asshole. I don't know but I feel my terrifying experience wasnt meant to harm but to teach me or assist me in some way. There's more to the story but that's private.