Well...

Karnunnos Esus

Well...

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

So right now it is still dark out in the morning time. Getting bombarded with messages.....

I got to thinking about Satan. You know there is such thing as an active "meditation" and it's not always bending like a pretzel. Although the pretzels are good hot with cheese. Beside the point here.

I actually found Satan in Nature. Satan is a Hebrew name meaning Adversary and obviously Satan means Death because Sa Ta Na Ma. Ma is cut off from Sanskrit. Also in Hebrew "n" is the final nun reference to a fish, the leviathan, Jewish Kundalini.

So Satan as a name could be used as adversary and death to enemy. Death is a natural part of life but I am focused on my life in the here and now. ALIVE . Cernunnos is the gatekeeper between life and death. So embracing these aspects of life, Nature is important.

I am first and foremost a Pagan and secondarily a demonolator. I understand Theistic Satanists want a unifying community but I advise to be aware that can lead down a path like Christianity and turn into evangelism. Which is a turn off and annoying.
Celeste AikoGal

Re: Well...

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Sa Ta Na Ma in total means death and reborn. Satan promotes life and yes, he is the adversary of abrahamic religions. Abrahamic religions wrote their books mostly as guidelines for themselves and those who want to join. Satan is very debated, but without the correct knowledge, people think he is the adversary of humanity. If we know how abrahamic religions work (persecute the pagans), we come to the conclusion that Satan is their adversary, not ours. Satan loves his people and protects them. For some he represents the All, but actually he's a God. Mostly there is blind misconception about him, saying he is an archetype or just the adversary. My opinion is, the only way to put a real judgement on him, is to work with him / talk to him / getting to know him.