Help for justice needed

Celeste AikoGal

Help for justice needed

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

So, i am in a situation where well, a loved one is getting abused. Only thing I can do as far as I know is asking my Guardian to help him. The issue is that doesn't use magic, so I would more need a prayer for him. I'll just say their family is very abusive so I want to do something about it. I know it may not be the right place but, do you have some prayers / formulas for justice? to help? I tried several, but if someone adds more info i'll be very grateful. Justice is very needed.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Help for justice needed

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I was in a situation where my ex was trying very hard to have me imprisoned, arrested. He was writing to the police all manner of lies about me, then he reported me and they showed up on my doorstep. Fortunately I kept a record of his harassment and I had many witnesses, all particulars I shared with them. After reading my diary, the officer reading it said he had never seen such a clear cut case of criminal harassment and asked me if I wanted to press charges. Which I did.

I also appealed to the being I know as Satan. For justice. I said: I know you know my heart, you know all the particulars; and I ask you for justice. Nothing else; just justice. And that justice came swiftly.

That man who was trying to take my life away ended up losing his.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Fredrick Hilbert

Post by Fredrick Hilbert »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:44 pm So, i am in a situation where well, a loved one is getting abused. Only thing I can do as far as I know is asking my Guardian to help him. The issue is that doesn't use magic, so I would more need a prayer for him. I'll just say their family is very abusive so I want to do something about it. I know it may not be the right place but, do you have some prayers / formulas for justice? to help? I tried several, but if someone adds more info i'll be very grateful. Justice is very needed.
You can't help them if they refuse to help themselves. They need to take responsibility for their own situation and recognize they chose to be vulnerable. You can do all the work for them, if they refuse to meet you half way then it'll be in vain.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:06 pm I was in a situation where my ex was trying very hard to have me imprisoned, arrested. He was writing to the police all manner of lies about me, then he reported me and they showed up on my doorstep. Fortunately I kept a record of his harassment and I had many witnesses, all particulars I shared with them. After reading my diary, the officer reading it said he had never seen such a clear cut case of criminal harassment and asked me if I wanted to press charges. Which I did.

I also appealed to the being I know as Satan. For justice. I said: I know you know my heart, you know all the particulars; and I ask you for justice. Nothing else; just justice. And that justice came swiftly.

That man who was trying to take my life away ended up losing his.
I'm glad so much you went out of this situation and that He helped you. Sorry to hear what happened, glad you went out of this and got justice.