Gang-stalking, psychic spies, archons

Owen

Gang-stalking, psychic spies, archons

Post by Owen »

Gang-stalking is an attack, by a group of people, possessed by archonic, low-level, hive-minded forces to drain their target of its' life force and to cause the person problems. When the complete draining of an individual is finished, the archonic beings recruit an individual into its' hive-matrix system or pulls the individual back unto itself.

They do this to traumatize the target’s soul while reprogramming the person. Attacking an individual’s core beliefs is as effective. They do this because it makes one feel closed off, removing confidence and their free will and anything else which empowers the person, making the person a brainwashed controlled sheep.

Gang-stalking reaches far beyond what is seen by the physical eye. This archonic tool helps keep the mind of many people of this planet in a lower state.

Gang-stalking often destroys the person slowly as its almost like a 'playing a game' but in a sickening way. This is how these freaks see it as like a cat and mouse trap. This process tends to instill fear, anxiety all other negative emotions etc... Their 'goal' is to scare and to push one into a state of fight or flight which burns out ones' body and adrenal system, nervous system etc!

This is the epitome of psychic warfare. This fallen group uses it's hive, archonic entities to control the energetic grid system of this planet. These archonic beings monitor energy and are very telepathic. Anyone who starts to see and understand the truth becomes a target of the archons, along with anyone who is trying to bring up their own spiritual strength and unplug from this archonic system.

They want to harvest and capture many souls this 'gangstalking' shit is another tactic to try and corrupt the human mind to get them to fail in life and to tie them into that soul trap. BUT!!! WE ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THEY ARE! We have skills and abilities of our own and they hate it and feel a lot of jealousy as we are the real true gods/goddess also giving credit to the daemons/demons they are beautiful beings. Who have been portrayed as evil, which is BS...

Many people believe the government is sending individuals to gang-stalk. This is not a TRUE... it is not the government. The archons which run this world from an unknown level, are carrying this agenda out as they are influencing these secret society people. Archonic entities use the government and the elite as vessel to distract people's minds from improving and advancing. This allows governments of the world to be controlled and this control is pushed upon all of humanity.

I believe these archonic forces only hold power, as we have yet to take our power back and command them to go back wherever the hell they come... Well... That would be the ionosphere aka the false white light grid. That these disgusting beings come from... If you ever come into contact with them just go with what you have always put an intention in your mindset.

"YOU CANNOT TAKE MY POWER OR MY ENERGY MY SOUL IS SATANIC AND YOU ARE NOT OF MY OWN CLAN! " IN SATANS NAME AND HIS GLORIOUS POWER I REMOVE YOU FROM MY AREA, MIND, ENERGY, BODY, SOUL, MY ASTRAL WORLD AND SPACE, FOR ALL ETERNITY, NOW GO BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM LEAVE ME FOR GOOD AND SO IT IS DONE!"

If we truly start to heal and clear our auras of the dense, negative, energetic build up within us this is possible. If we get control of our energetic fields, these beings will no longer affect us on any level.

The archons have also infiltrated every military agency throughout the world. With mind control technologies aka Mk ultra is another option that these archons are all about. It's a sick project and must be stopped!

I believe the governments are used by archonic forces along with many world religions and religious leaders.
These experiments can send out attacks via electromagnetic waves which weaken the body and project voices into the target’s head.

Even psychics are often used in gang-stalking programs. These assets are either hidden, or oftentimes, I’ve found they hide within the community as 'healers' known as the new age and wiccan community, which psychic handlers who have an archonic entity attached to them are often used to enter the target’s mind. Which these psychic handlers aren't to blame they are stuck in it by these archonic entities. Hopefully, they can become more free! But, sometimes we can't help everybody who can't help themselves as 'cruel' that may sound...

I’ve noticed many people in the occult community are targeted and sought to be broken down in this manner. As individuals are waking up, this poses a problem to the current, low-state hive minded group which has fed off this planet and humanity for thousands of years...

They are absolute parasites hate them with a passion! 💯