Situation Update Signs of The Times

Don Danko333

Re: Situation Update Signs of The Times

Post by Don Danko333 »

Maxine died back in 2020 her death certificate is online in the American government site for her state. This is already known and has been linked on this site and the JoS, Nick finally admitted on the JoS forum Maxine died and is gone. Maxine promised Father Satan would keep her alive and give her the Magum Opus to give to the entire world and JoS, online. Its over. Complaining about me means nothing. Maxine is dead and gone and there is no Magnum Opus or Father Satan. Just be glad the Final RTR works.

Nick has destroyed the JoS its now at 2004 levels of active members and users. He does nothing and demands money off everyone all the time.
GoldenDragon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 pm Wow, Nicky and Siatris really be smoking fentanyl these days
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The reason the Final RTR is the only RTR is reversing the Torah is the entire book of incantations of the Torah, just a few passages does not accomplish this. The Torah is created by the alphabet.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The obvious is Nick kept my writings, posts and articles on the JoS for years after I left they are still there I left in the early summer of 2020. So much for his empty accusations. Only a moron would believe Nick's accusations at this time he already admitted in public he was lying about Maxine whereabouts for years with his confession she had passed away. The amount of abuse and empty accusations Nick gave any JoS member for not agreeing with his lying about Maxine was extreme. He knew he was lying the whole time to everyone.

GoldenDragon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:03 pm
RightForJustice wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:14 am Its a ritual petition to the demon mentioned. Its a waste of time as Beelzebub is a saturnian spirit not a deity. He will take their energy which will be limited and use it for his own current. Reversing the Torah with the Final RTR is what works it just takes down the entire Torah field of energy. Even Azazel told Maxine to only do the Final RTR from now on. Nick is always doing some grandiose stuff which does not work.

What are you talking about you mentally distorted delusional insane psychotic drug addict :lol: :lol:
Trying to read through your barely intelligible word spagetti, by your own words the final rtr takes down torah field and energy, therefore it works. How come all other rituals not work when they all come from the same source :lol:
Of course all of them work and do their thing. You are just talking bollocks because who you call "Nick" exposed you and kicked you out of JoS :lol:
You lost your chance to infiltrate and destroy JoS and now you found refuge to drugs and mental insanity and come to this forum to pour your frustration and made up bullshit stories like the "saturian spirits" and all that nonsense
I can literally tell you to fuck off Siatris. It is clear that you are watching the JoS forums.

Recently there have been a lot of threads on there about the ritual to Bzebub and after finding the T4S again, you resorted to attacks. What a surprise.

Fuck off Cobra's puppet.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:48 am Maxine died back in 2020 her death certificate is online in the American government site for her state. This is already known and has been linked on this site and the JoS, Nick finally admitted on the JoS forum Maxine died and is gone. Maxine promised Father Satan would keep her alive and give her the Magum Opus to give to the entire world and JoS, online. Its over. Complaining about me means nothing. Maxine is dead and gone and there is no Magnum Opus or Father Satan. Just be glad the Final RTR works.

Nick has destroyed the JoS its now at 2004 levels of active members and users. He does nothing and demands money off everyone all the time.
GoldenDragon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 pm Wow, Nicky and Siatris really be smoking fentanyl these days
Well, I read what you wrote about here, but honestly, I can't find any information for her state and certificate. I know her name (Andreea Herrington) but, honestly, I can't find anything related to her death certificate.
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:09 am The obvious is Nick kept my writings, posts and articles on the JoS for years after I left they are still there I left in the early summer of 2020. So much for his empty accusations. Only a moron would believe Nick's accusations at this time he already admitted in public he was lying about Maxine whereabouts for years with his confession she had passed away. The amount of abuse and empty accusations Nick gave any JoS member for not agreeing with his lying about Maxine was extreme. He knew he was lying the whole time to everyone.

GoldenDragon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:03 pm
RightForJustice wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 pm What are you talking about you mentally distorted delusional insane psychotic drug addict :lol: :lol:
Trying to read through your barely intelligible word spagetti, by your own words the final rtr takes down torah field and energy, therefore it works. How come all other rituals not work when they all come from the same source :lol:
Of course all of them work and do their thing. You are just talking bollocks because who you call "Nick" exposed you and kicked you out of JoS :lol:
You lost your chance to infiltrate and destroy JoS and now you found refuge to drugs and mental insanity and come to this forum to pour your frustration and made up bullshit stories like the "saturian spirits" and all that nonsense
I can literally tell you to fuck off Siatris. It is clear that you are watching the JoS forums.

Recently there have been a lot of threads on there about the ritual to Bzebub and after finding the T4S again, you resorted to attacks. What a surprise.

Fuck off Cobra's puppet.
I am glad you left from there. Honestly, I don't think it is good that Nick still keeps your writings. Your writings are your writings.

Frankly, he blurs out that you are the author and says "JoS forum member contributions", just so you know
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The dedication ritual on the JoS is to Satan-Lucifer, when I worked with Lucifer for a few years he never told me Nick or Maxine was his representative or pope that he spoke through. He told me to leave the JoS and move onto something else better. I also did some projects for him directly. He also told me that Maxine made most of the JoS up. I note most Demonic magicians just work with these beings with Demonic sorcery on there own. None of them are being told they have to contact Nick and go through him as some middle man. Funny how that works. :lol:

What is the reason for the JoS then, to promote some ideology. Anyone who criticizes the false premise of Maxine's sources such as using fictional books for her Black Sun site [The Spear Of Destiny] is then regulated to being you know like.......um jewish or something. When in doubt call everyone jewish.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:06 am The dedication ritual on the JoS is to Satan-Lucifer, when I worked with Lucifer for a few years he never told me Nick or Maxine was his representative or pope that he spoke through. He told me to leave the JoS and move onto something else better. I also did some projects for him directly. He also told me that Maxine made most of the JoS up. I note most Demonic magicians just work with these beings with Demonic sorcery on there own. None of them are being told they have to contact Nick and go through him as some middle man. Funny how that works. :lol:

What is the reason for the JoS then, to promote some ideology. Anyone who criticizes the false premise of Maxine's sources such as using fictional books for her Black Sun site [The Spear Of Destiny] is then regulated to being you know like.......um jewish or something. When in doubt call everyone jewish.
Yeah, kinda "ironic" how that works :lol:

As for the Black Sun Site, I must say, it is based on the Spear of Destiny fiction work book almost 80% to still be nice on the statistics :lol: .

And, for my curiosity, what projects did you do to for Lucifer. You can tell me in private message if you don't want to tell in a public post?