The Order of Nine Angles

siatris

Re: The Order of Nine Angles

Post by siatris »

sooooooooo extremist. because mamba said so. mean while without any proof and anything it doesn't matter.

for u however, ur public actions + proof speaks. i have a lot of it...way more than u think I do.

keep slandering. as we said before the problem is this: u are slandering and attacking a friend of mine, u stole funds from jos etc. if i seek to terrorize u, u wuld see other things. given what we know. we are here for justice.

u did not make things right and u will see more then. you are the extremist thiefs, slanders. you deceived many people to steal money.

u call people by names, post info, attack them, slander them. u even say they did CRIMES they never did. then u complain? You're trash. for one u did stealing of funds from people. i have a list of these things u have done. we decided maybe it would be solved another way. u giving back what we paid to fly u for example? your passport papers that JOS members paid for so u can slander them today?

thanks for also posting ur mug straight. very revealing.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:54 am History shows us that Hitler was a tyrant, and Satanism is against tyranny. When glancing at the Satanic Thule Society's website, it is not immediately obvious that they are Nazis. Then you find their link on the ONA website and it becomes clear that STS is merely using Satanism as an engine to further a political agenda.

The Joy of Satan is an extremist group and Siatris is obviously a Nazi extremist. He keeps trying to invade the privacy of the clergy and members then threatens to leak personal documents on the internet in an attempt to terrorize us. We are not terrorized, his threats and attacks just strengthens our resolve. We are true Satanists that refuse to be intimidated or silenced and this frustrates him.

Regarding the claims that Don and Zola are Jewish and all of the other false accusations... well, we have already debunked his lies.
Last edited by siatris on Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
siatris

Post by siatris »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:54 am History shows us that Hitler was a tyrant, and Satanism is against tyranny. When glancing at the Satanic Thule Society's website, it is not immediately obvious that they are Nazis.
your pen pal don wrote most of these things about Hitler being this Hitler being that.

Draun are u are hanging around with extremists? if it serves ur ends. you do.

such as when zola was a member for them to steal innocent people's money. it served her ends.

of course of course...
siatris

Post by siatris »

Henrik Gustav II wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:34 am
siatris wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:39 am -----
Henrik Gustav II wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:14 pm
------
I don't know anything about JOS to make an opinion regarding whether its beliefs are "right" or "wrong." And: according to whose standard and definition of "right" and "wrong," or "acceptable" or "unacceptable."
---

Sorry friend but since u know nothing about JOS, to make these claims is only more slander. usual for this board. it's a jos slander place.

might as well study them directly and make ur own mind up about them instead at www.satanisgod.org
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I suspect that Siatris is secretly our Number 1 fan, he obviously can't get enough of this place.
By all means, go to the Joy of Satan website so that you can see we were not lying about anything.
FYI this is old news, people knew that the JOS were ONA nazi extremists as far back as 2009, this article speaks volumes:
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/ne ... ay-6503171
Phoenix News Times wrote:The following year, the NSM was embroiled in charges of Satan-worshipping. Seems NSM's Tulsa post office box doubled as The Joy of Satan Ministry, of which former NSM chairman Clifford Herrington's wife was (is?) the High Priestess. Oh, and in 2004, NSM had a registered sex offender heading up its Indiana chapter, according to the SPLC.
On second thought if ONA is being investigated by the FBI like Henrik Gustav II revealed, maybe it's better to avoid JoS altogether and stay away from that mess.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I just realized that Siatris has an account with the JoS and claims to be one of ONA's most devout members. I feel sorry for you bro...
HPBlackMamba

Post by siatris »

oy veyyyyyyyyyyy......... :clap: :clap: :clap:
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:33 pm I suspect that Siatris is secretly our Number 1 fan, he obviously can't get enough of this place.
By all means, go to the Joy of Satan website so that you can see we were not lying about anything.
FYI this is old news, people knew that the JOS were ONA nazi extremists as far back as 2009, this article speaks volumes:
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/ne ... ay-6503171
Phoenix News Times wrote:The following year, the NSM was embroiled in charges of Satan-worshipping. Seems NSM's Tulsa post office box doubled as The Joy of Satan Ministry, of which former NSM chairman Clifford Herrington's wife was (is?) the High Priestess. Oh, and in 2004, NSM had a registered sex offender heading up its Indiana chapter, according to the SPLC.
On second thought if ONA is being investigated by the FBI like Henrik Gustav II revealed, maybe it's better to avoid JoS altogether and stay away from that mess.
siatris

Post by siatris »

hmmm i do but i never been in 09A but it wouldnt matter because you're a liar about everything.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:54 pm I just realized that Siatris has an account with the JoS and claims to be one of ONA's most devout members. I feel sorry for you bro...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

You obviously still don't get it, JoS is the American branch of ONA. Look at the facts, we recommend staying away from that place for your own safety. Siatris you are obviously running with the wrong crowd.
HPBlackMamba

Post by siatris »

we know what lies you are trying to create.

you're 15 years late, ask ur collaborator and "Ex 09A" member Don Faggot and he will explain to u all the details. if it is as u say, negro runner...

since u're so good friends with ur claimed ex 09A bud...

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:18 am You obviously still don't get it, JoS is the American branch of ONA. Look at the facts, we recommend staying away from that place for your own safety. Siatris you are obviously running with the wrong crowd.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

What happened in Don's past is behind him, he is a member of the T4S now and we don't get involved with politics. We denounce extremism and the ONA, because they are not Satanists, they are only a front.

I guess it's pointless telling you this though, like speaking to a wall. Well, keep running down that road but don't come crying because we warned you that those people are bad news.

Look at Siatris, draining out the voice of reason.

HPBlackMamba