Runic effects

Varun

Runic effects

Post by Varun »

First off I want to say that I have planned to write more and visit forums more over the last few weeks, but I got busy and my life was weirdly chaotic so I was barely even visiting forums. I am not fully updated really on what is going on here but I guess nothing much has happened overall.

I am still meditating as usual and I am starting to notice every day more some interesting effects of my workings and of different runes so I wanted to share that here in case someone is interested. I noticed some strange effects from runes after finishing my runic workings of 40 and 40+ days. It is not just that the runic combination and energies of workings would stick to my soul, it's also that runes themselves would imprint themselves on me. It seems this usually happens after a while of working with a certain rune.

What does that mean? That means that you definitely can get some sort of mastery over certain runes. Imagine spending years working with one rune over and over again, it would grow stronger in you. Which also means that certain attributes of that rune would get stronger and would affect you. Those attributes would be felt, it would change you, but it's also that there are passive and active effects of a rune that can be used as a certain powers of sorts. This always starts passively and internally, but it extends outwards as well over time if you work with a certain rune.

Take Ansuz rune for example, what would happen with this rune if it would grow stronger in you?

I worked with this rune a lot and I can say I noticed plenty of interesting effects aside from the expected effects from my workings. I noticed that there were some air type energies in my soul now that would overall make me calmer, more detached from all negative stuff. Keywords would be detaching, pushing away, being focused on what you want and on right things, getting what you want and need more easily, freedom, getting clarity of mind. So I did get those qualities more over time. Eventually I became better at cleaning myself from any negative energies that bothered me and of bindings and thoughtforms. It felt like some air type energies started helping me. Also some of those energies would help me to detach from some unwanted thoughts and emotions every time I would focus on it. Something started activating in me more and more. This over time started growing into low-key powers.

Using Nauthiz let's say you would become very grounded, stubborn, calm, rational, a stoic. Over time you could easily calm yourself or other people down on force and weaken some strong emotions more easily... You could pull yourself easily from anxiety and any negative emotions even when it looks like everything is falling apart and you are in danger.

Sowilo would increase your overall energy levels and could make you more positive, cheerful, even charismatic and attractive... You might also become a bit more dominant and learn how to make yourself more popular and respected...

I could go on more but I will stop here for now. I do not know if this is what Don has mentioned about internal usage and effects of runes, but for me this does feel internal and I found it very interesting and worth sharing with others.
Last edited by Varun on Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HPBlackMamba

Re: Runic effects

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Keep the good posts coming.
HPBlackMamba

Post by nihil99 »

Varun wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:42 pm First off I want to say that I have planned to write more and visit forums more over the last few weeks, but I got busy and my life was weirdly chaotic so I was barely even visiting forums. I am not fully updated really on what is going on here but I guess nothing much has happened overall.

I am still meditating as usual and I am starting to notice every day more some interesting effects of my workings and of different runes so I wanted to share that here in case someone is interested. I noticed some strange effects from runes after finishing my runic workings of 40 and 40+ days. It is not just that the runic combination and energies of workings would stick to my soul, it's also that runes themselves would imprint themselves on me. It seems this usually happens after a while of working with a certain rune.

What does that mean? That means that you definitely can get some sort of mastery over certain runes. Imagine spending years working with one rune over and over again, it would grow stronger in you. Which also means that certain attributes of that rune would get stronger and would affect you. Those attributes would be felt, it would change you, but it's also that there are passive and active effects of a rune that can be used as a certain powers of sorts. This always starts passively and internally, but it extends outwards as well over time if you work with a certain rune.

Take Ansuz rune for example, what would happen with this rune if it would grow stronger in you?

I worked with this rune a lot and I can say I noticed plenty of interesting effects aside from the expected effects from my workings. I noticed that there were some air type energies in my soul now that would overall make me calmer, more detached from all negative stuff. Keywords would be detaching, pushing away, being focused on what you want and on right things, getting what you want and need more easily, freedom, getting clarity of mind. So I did get those qualities more over time. Eventually I became better at cleaning myself from any negative energies that bothered me and of bindings and thoughtforms. It felt like some air type energies started helping me. Also some of those energies would help me to detach from some unwanted thoughts and emotions every time I would focus on it. Something started activating in me more and more. This over time started growing into low-key powers.

Using Nauthiz let's say you would become very grounded, stubborn, calm, rational, a stoic. Over time you could easily calm yourself or other people down on force and weaken some strong emotions more easily... You could pull yourself easily from anxiety and any negative emotions even when it looks like everything is falling apart and you are in danger.

Sowilo would increase your overall energy levels and could make you more positive, cheerful, even charismatic and attractive... You might also become a bit more dominant and learn how to make yourself more popular and respected...

I could go on more but I will stop here for now. I do not know if this is what Don has mentioned about internal usage and effects of runes, but for me this does feel internal and I found it very interesting and worth sharing with others.
What was your method for using Ansuz?
Varun

Post by Varun »

You don't have to use it in any special way, just normal vibrations that you use in workings, they can be complex workings with several runes as well, our you can use it alone.
Also sometimes just randomly using it for a day or two for sometimes can have effects.

Also I have tried to recreate energies from some runes, like to create ball of energy similar to their energies, I would transform mine or energy from surroundings into it, but I struggled with runes I barely used before or never. I managed to get some feel for them after using them more, and I would remember their energies faster and I felt like I can invoke and evoke them much easier. This was also very interesting exercise for me. I could stare at runic symbols but I would barely recreate anything, it's only after using rune more I would easily do it and more properly. This recreated energy can be also used for some things, but it usually looks weaker in some way. The best is to vibrate it simply I guess.
Varun

Post by Varun »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:12 pm Keep the good posts coming.
Thanks, I will try
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

The repetition from doing a runic working over and over makes it easier to materialize the rune in your minds eye at a whims notice and feel the effects/attributes of the rune or whatever purpose you were using the rune for. It gives your focus toward those attributes or goal more power and energy. The more workings, repetitions, reps you have with a rune I reckon the stronger and more pronounced the energy/feelings are.