Joyofsatan dedication and set up

AnonPoster

Joyofsatan dedication and set up

Post by AnonPoster »

Why **dedication ritual **pushed and mandatory on JoS and is even((permanent)) ? Maxine trade us and sold us,am I insane ? How do I reclaim my soul back ?

Why this quote on dedication page ?

^Had I as many souls as there be stars, I'd give them all for Mephistopheles!"
-Dr. Faustus^

Why original website is **angel of fire** ?
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Re: Joyofsatan dedication and set up

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:14 pm Why **dedication ritual **pushed and mandatory on JoS and is even((permanent)) ? Maxine trade us and sold us,am I insane ? How do I reclaim my soul back ?

Why this quote on dedication page ?

^Had I as many souls as there be stars, I'd give them all for Mephistopheles!"
-Dr. Faustus^

Why original website is **angel of fire** ?
Some satanic sects claim that a dedication ritual is required for an individual to make an everlasting commitment to Satan. We at T4S feel that a dedication ritual is meaningless if you don’t actually live like a Satanist and try to be a better person. Actions speak louder than words and if you are truly dedicated it will show in the way that you live.

Some people feel like they need to do a physical dedication ceremony where they prick their finger and sign their name in blood. How is this different from Christians saying a prayer in order to attain salvation? You can do a hundred dedication rituals to Satan, but if you don’t change the way that you live or become a better person, then what is the actual point?

HPBlackMamba

Post by Varun »

I think this ritual links you to not only to the Satan, it strongly links your soul in some way you to other people who are dedicated. So like you have to bond with everyone who is there, and it opens you up to them and their energies. I am not sure that this is smart as you get linked to lots of mentally ill people. Then I guess also dirt and all sort of energies keep circulating between members more easily. This almost looks like some sort of a trap to me. I suspect that this is why it often looks like they are all acting the same. You are forced to blend in and obey. Imagine being strongly linked to Cobra. Gross .. Then he starts sucking you dry :roll:

Try affirming to yourself how dedication is undone and use ansuz or munka to free yourself from any links you can see and feel that maybe appeared after dedication or after your time spent on those forums. Some astral links might even appear black and you also might notice black chains attached to your chakras (bindings).
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Varun wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:20 pm I think this ritual links you to not only to the Satan, it strongly links your soul in some way you to other people who are dedicated. So like you have to bond with everyone who is there, and it opens you up to them and their energies. I am not sure that this is smart as you get linked to lots of mentally ill people. Then I guess also dirt and all sort of energies keep circulating between members more easily. This almost looks like some sort of a trap to me. I suspect that this is why it often looks like they are all acting the same. You are forced to blend in and obey. Imagine being strongly linked to Cobra. Gross .. Then he starts sucking you dry :roll:

Try affirming to yourself how dedication is undone and use ansuz or munka to free yourself from any links you can see and feel that maybe appeared after dedication or after your time spent on those forums. Some astral links might even appear black and you also might notice black chains attached to your chakras (bindings).
Smart.That was **exactly** my worry per see and not Satan himself. Thanks.bless u
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

The dedication doesn't actually do anything other than be symbolic . The purpose is to strengthen your immersion in the whole ordeal. The same with most of these sort of rituals. A form of larping. When people wear wizard robes for example theres nothing about the robes, but they can make the immersion/larp feel more real and thus your convinction and thoughts.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Thanksgiving wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:40 pm The dedication doesn't actually do anything other than be symbolic . The purpose is to strengthen your immersion in the whole ordeal. The same with most of these sort of rituals. A form of larping. When people wear wizard robes for example theres nothing about the robes, but they can make the immersion/larp feel more real and thus your convinction and thoughts.
Thanks.

I have a strong bond to the group, is fuken draining me and all kind of psychosis is circulating =like greys **NO OTHER SATANIC GROUP saw any greys, ask yourself why ?**
,,yet I want my freedom back.
I cut the links_seal it_done with it.

I dont want to be part of Maxine any coven. This is what is actually is a big coven I bet the reptilians and greys are her mental servitors to punish the bad apples.

I want to see Satan/demons for what they are and independently (not in any unknown group=coven^ of a melting pot of eveything).
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Varun wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:20 pm I think this ritual links you to not only to the Satan, it strongly links your soul in some way you to other people who are dedicated. So like you have to bond with everyone who is there, and it opens you up to them and their energies. I am not sure that this is smart as you get linked to lots of mentally ill people. Then I guess also dirt and all sort of energies keep circulating between members more easily. This almost looks like some sort of a trap to me. I suspect that this is why it often looks like they are all acting the same. You are forced to blend in and obey. Imagine being strongly linked to Cobra. Gross .. Then he starts sucking you dry :roll:

This what you described is what the RTR's do. Everything you just said but change the word ''dedication'' to ''RTR's'' and you would be so fucking right