Pedophilia on small children is it wrong?

AnonPoster

Pedophilia on small children is it wrong?

Post by AnonPoster »

What are your thoughts on this social or moral issue in your religion. Since it's so common these days does that make it not wrong. I ask since power behind something is what determines right or wrong and there is a lot of power behind the pedophilia movement these days.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Re: Pedophilia on small children is it wrong?

Post by Snakeway »

it is not common, it has no power, 9 out of 10 people hate it. which religion?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:29 am What are your thoughts on this social or moral issue in your religion. Since it's so common these days does that make it not wrong. I ask since power behind something is what determines right or wrong and there is a lot of power behind the pedophilia movement these days.
Satanism is about using your brain. Satanism is a celebration of what it means to be human, and following our moral instincts (our conscience) is a part of that. Obviously pedophilia violates our moral conscience. Please see my source regarding human psychology and our moral conscience at this link: https://www.humancondition.com/

Just because there is "power" behind a movement doesn't make something right or morally good. Only those things that are acceptable according to our moral conscience is good. This is where Satanism becomes important.

Because of the individualistic world view that Satanism is based on, Satanists don't go along with the crowd. When the majority says that slavery, pedophilia and other immoral acts are fine, the Satanists choose to go their own way.
HPBlackMamba

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:29 am What are your thoughts on this social or moral issue in your religion. Since it's so common these days does that make it not wrong. I ask since power behind something is what determines right or wrong and there is a lot of power behind the pedophilia movement these days.
If you really think pedophilia is normal and moral, you should kill yourself immediately. It's wrong, it will always be wrong, and nothing anybody in any position can ever say will change that.

Kiddie rapists deserve the bullet.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:43 am
Satanism is about using your brain. Satanism is a celebration of what it means to be human, and following our moral instincts (our conscience) is a part of that. Obviously pedophilia violates our moral conscience. Please see my source regarding human psychology and our moral conscience at this link: https://www.humancondition.com/

Just because there is "power" behind a movement doesn't make something right or morally good. Only those things that are acceptable according to our moral conscience is good. This is where Satanism becomes important.

Because of the individualistic world view that Satanism is based on, Satanists don't go along with the crowd. When the majority says that slavery, pedophilia and other immoral acts are fine, the Satanists choose to go their own way.
Ah ha caught you. This is why this kind of thing was posted to begin with. You give this new age sounding moral soup response to this. Not come out and condemn it. I know how to interrogate someone. I also know this diestic moral soup thing is used when someone doesn't want to straight up condemn something cause they believe its fine or are connected to it.

Example: Soldier are you loyal to Canada will you condemn what the soviets reds are doing with Biden.

Soldiers response: If the people of the United States choose to be lead down that road to soviet communism then that was their choice we have to respect freedom. I personally don't think Biden is great but his people choose him in vote so that's that.

Translation: Person is a suspected Soviet agent should be put on a watch list and monitored for treasonous actions or words. He has been compromised and presents a threat to national security as a soldier.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:30 pm

Ah ha caught you. This is why this kind of thing was posted to begin with. You give this new age sounding moral soup response to this. Not come out and condemn it. I know how to interrogate someone. I also know this diestic moral soup thing is used when someone doesn't want to straight up condemn something cause they believe its fine or are connected to it.

Example: Soldier are you loyal to Canada will you condemn what the soviets reds are doing with Biden.

Soldiers response: If the people of the United States choose to be lead down that road to soviet communism then that was their choice we have to respect freedom. I personally don't think Biden is great but his people choose him in vote so that's that.

Translation: Person is a suspected Soviet agent should be put on a watch list and monitored for treasonous actions or words. He has been compromised and presents a threat to national security as a soldier.
I did condemn pedophilia, I said "Obviously pedophilia violates our moral conscience." That is the same as saying pedophilia is wrong. I also gave a source as to why this behavior would not be considered Satanic. Did you read my source material?
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:41 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:30 pm

I did condemn pedophilia, I said "Obviously pedophilia violates our moral conscience." That is the same as saying pedophilia is wrong. I also gave a source as to why this behavior would not be considered Satanic. Did you read my source material?
Yeah but the way you talk is always so wishy washy. I bet someone could get away with pedophilia in your temple.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:02 am
Yeah but the way you talk is always so wishy washy. I bet someone could get away with pedophilia in your temple.
Just because I take time to explain things, doesn't mean I am wishy washy. Truth is that your views are tainted with prejudice. You made up your mind before I even answered the question, because you have preconceived ideas.

It doesn't matter that we already made a sermon over a year ago debunking the myth that Satanists are pedophiles. You want to believe that Satanists are pedophiles and nothing will change your mind. You obviously haven't taken the time to read our website or temple guidelines.

Instead it's just easier to come here and vent your unjustified hatred. Why else would you ask questions if you already made up your mind?
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:50 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:02 am
Just because I take time to explain things, doesn't mean I am wishy washy. Truth is that your views are tainted with prejudice. You made up your mind before I even answered the question, because you have preconceived ideas.

It doesn't matter that we already made a sermon over a year ago debunking the myth that Satanists are pedophiles. You want to believe that Satanists are pedophiles and nothing will change your mind. You obviously haven't taken the time to read our website or temple guidelines.

Instead it's just easier to come here and vent your unjustified hatred. Why else would you ask questions if you already made up your mind?
Not just pedophilia I know about the Ritual murder of children also. I personally think all this stuff is sick that's why I call it out and yeah your beliefs are "wishy washy therapeutic deisim" as my preacher would say to something similar (don't ask me what that means I don't know to be honest) but I will remember those words always when I see them. If you don't stand strong in Christ you fall for anything Christ is like an anchor. Without the Bible and God there is no morality. Like I said when posting this it becomes the most power behind something making it right. The only way to cancel this is through the blood of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on the cross for your sins ✝️

Without the Bible people would just murder and rape and cannibalize each other. For poof see the primitive tribes and cultures that have been civilized by Christianity.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:51 am
Not just pedophilia I know about the Ritual murder of children also. I personally think all this stuff is sick that's why I call it out and yeah your beliefs are "wishy washy therapeutic deisim" as my preacher would say to something similar (don't ask me what that means I don't know to be honest) but I will remember those words always when I see them. If you don't stand strong in Christ you fall for anything Christ is like an anchor. Without the Bible and God there is no morality. Like I said when posting this it becomes the most power behind something making it right. The only way to cancel this is through the blood of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on the cross for your sins ✝️

Without the Bible people would just murder and rape and cannibalize each other. For poof see the primitive tribes and cultures that have been civilized by Christianity.
You know about the "Ritual Murder"? It's obvious that you don't know anything and that your head is filled with Satanic Panic propaganda. Your reply has done little to sway me towards "Jesus". I remain unconvinced.
HPBlackMamba