Respect

Seeker83

Respect

Post by Seeker83 »

Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.
AnonPoster

Re: Respect

Post by AnonPoster »

Muh rights muh offended
If I am a mermaid, I am a mermaid. Please see and respect that. Or else ....

Yeah maybe you are a princess. Why nobody sees it !!?
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Agni

Post by Agni »

Didn't knew things like whatever the hell you identify as came here as well.

I bet you are exactly as others. Always crying like bitch when it comes to genders and how others perceive you.
You are all cry babies.

Are you guys bored and now search new ways to make drama? Or you ran out of things to complain about?

I swear most of you things(some of you dont even want to be called people lol) are so immature and butthurt, always complaining about everything.

Get your shit together. You are some sort of transman and now what?

You want respect? Stop acting like a teen looking for drama and you might get your respect.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Agni wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:50 pm Didn't knew things like whatever the hell you identify as came here as well.

I bet you are exactly as others. Always crying like bitch when it comes to genders and how others perceive you.
You are all cry babies.

Are you guys bored and now search new ways to make drama? Or you ran out of things to complain about?

I swear most of you things(some of you dont even want to be called people lol) are so immature and butthurt, always complaining about everything.

You want respect? Stop acting like a teen looking for drama and you might get your respect.
Most people who are like this are just highly delusional or mentally ill. I doubt that this person deserves any respect in any way. What they need is a therapy and to be honest with themselves for once.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Agni wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:50 pm Didn't knew things like whatever the hell you identify as came here as well.

You are all cry babies.

Lol that was a dumb post you made and completely beside the point. People who do that disrespectful behavior often are projecting their self on other people. You have a lot of self work to do you made that clear enough by your response. The only person going to start drama is you. I'm 38 years old and I'm not gonna try to explain myself to you.

"You are exactly as others" you hate trans people and the fact is your attitude clearly shows your ignorance. Because basically you are siding with people who disrespects others. We have a voice and we own that self confident power in who we are and YOU hate it.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Owenavo wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:17 pm I wouldn’t really give a shit about what people think about me. That what I would think. I really wouldn’t give a shit what vibes I give off to other people, they can go and crawl back in to their den for all I care… Most people have said weird shit to me. But I laugh at it. I always think I know myself and accept myself and worship myself.
Yeah I probably should do that myself but I guess maybe it disappointed me because I wanted to be friends. Kind of sucks... If a person does it to me and claims to be a friend... Wasn't a friend to begin with.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Owenavo wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:42 pm People can be assholes though, I get what you mean. Most have caused rumours about me but I still went and put a little curse on them. Lol
Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:39 pmYeah I probably should do that myself but I guess maybe it disappointed me because I wanted to be friends
Lol. Yeah obviously... Bitches for women or assholes for dudes 😂 I guess they are unhappy about themselves. I don't curse people unless I really have too and I definitely don't waste my time throwing curses to people online....
Agni

Post by Agni »

Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:22 pm

You are all cry babies.

Lol that was a dumb post you made and completely beside the point. People who do that disrespectful behavior often are projecting their self on other people. You have a lot of self work to do you made that clear enough by your response. The only person going to start drama is you. I'm 38 years old and I'm not gonna try to explain myself to you.

"You are exactly as others" you hate trans people and the fact is your attitude clearly shows your ignorance. Because basically you are siding with people who disrespects others. We have a voice and we own that self confident power in who we are and YOU hate it.
I dont hate trans, i hate whining cunts.

Your age doesn't matter. You can be 80 and have the mentality of a teenager.

And talking about assumptions.. you dared to call me a transphob...

Throwing random accusations isnt helping your argument. This only proves what you actually are.
You are so confident that you are talking about receiving respect from others. Why do you need respect so much?

For what? Lol

Didnt knew confidence is gained by forcing people to respect you and whining about it all the time. I can tell you that you aren't acting quite masculine now as well.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

I do not fit into a box that people wants me to fit in....
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

The OP is an attention whorem this is obvious.