Owen’s meditation and dream journal.

Velcro

Re: Owen’s meditation and dream journal.

Post by Velcro »

Hey Owen sorry hopefully I don't ruin your journal here but I feel like asking I meditate for many years I seen all kind of beings but never NEVER grey or reptilian and I keep asking myself why.

I though that this is a group phycosis at Jos strictly with grey but I guess you were never part of that group is that correct?

When did you first see a grey? Was appearing when you simply meditated? Where you part of any satanic or occult group?

I am to the point of inviting greys somehow only to see one just one lol it really bugs me lol.

My apologies for any intrusion here on your topic.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Thanks for sharing this with us Owen! I look forward to reading more about your experiences. :D
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Owenavo wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:49 pm I did a really great meditation last night! What happened was before I went to sleep and put on some chakra cleansing music and aura cleansing and healing meditation sleep music. It felt really good, I started seeing a bluish purple colour image in my minds eye. And then I noticed I started to go into a deep sleep, I woke up today and felt really cleansed refreshed, rejuvenated. Ready to take on the day as per usual after I do a spiritual meditation. Didn’t have no dreams, but yeah. Normally when I meditate I will lie on my bed, to be honest you don’t really have to visualise. The frequencies will do the work! It’s up to the individual though if they want to visualise, do what’s best for you. :)
Sounds like you had an awesome meditation session. Thanks for sharing this :D
HPBlackMamba
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

When you are laying down and doing meditation, and the third eye is beginning to open, you'll begin to see swirling shapes of colors in your minds eye. As this progresses, the swirling colors will begin to take on definition, eventually you'll begin to see things, like perhaps a landscape, or a room, but a setting is what I mean. This also happened for me when I began lucid dreaming. At first, It was like I was a newborn, everything was blurry, out of focus, soft swirling shapes. And as I progressed, scenes began to clarify.

Long before I found Satanism, I saw greys a few times in lucids. Not often, thankfully. I definitely wouldn't want to encourage their presence or attention. They aren't pleasant, either to feel (energy) or to look at. Seeing them caused me to feel a lot of disgust and aversion.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Owenavo wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:49 am Had a really interesting dream yesterday. How it started off was. I found myself in this room and it appeared to be a orange coloured room setting, I could also see the energy of the atmosphere. I was immediately aware that I was in the astral. It was extremely bizzare to me, I was feeling very calm and relaxed I could hear this man’s voice and he said “Owen, how come you’re smoking.”

And I replied by saying “I don’t know, I felt like having one.” Lol, I was holding a cigarette in my hand in this dream. I even laughed when I was waking up. It was a funny moment I’ll tell you that. I couldn’t see the man unfortunately, I could only see a cloudy figure of a man standing in the distance, it sounded like my deceased family member or something…
Really interesting dream. Thanks for sharing.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Thank you for sharing your dreams with us. What you are doing is really positive.
HPBlackMamba
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"It had this nice glowing magical colour to it. The colour was a red, dark blue mixed together with a tint of purple. It moving in a swirling motion and I was looking at it in amazement."

A lot of symbols in dreamscapes will be personal. Which is why dream symbol books for a large part are entertaining, but not terribly accurate. However, that said there are archetypal symbols and water is one. You can glean some information. The water was coming from a higher source, which is why we try to advance spiritually through practice. We're trying to connect to something greater, the God potential within.

Water is a symbol for emotion. This water was glowing, magical. It made you feel good, a clear reflection of how doing your practice makes you feel.
But it can tell you more. The colors were red, indigo blue and violet. Red/root, indigo blue/third eye and violet/crown chakra. The root and crown are linked, which makes me think of balancing energy.

If you've been working on balancing your energy, the message here is its working, you're making progress. And then of course third eye corresponds to being able to perceive in other dimensions. And you are working on this, as keeping a dream journal is a great practice to hone this ability. And it made you feel good in the dream, it was very interesting to see in the dream, which is how it feels as you work on these things in the waking world.

The water was clear and clean, glowing, magical, swirling with colors.
It's not stagnant, its moving, indicating the energy is moving, flowing. You aren't stuck.

It also sounds very calm. Indicative of positive energy flow, smooth progress which feels good.
And also this cave and people in dark clothing in this context to me speaks of occult practice, and that it is a constant source (like the waterfall) of amazement and fascination.

The cube pattern makes me think of building blocks or the underlying web upon which the material universe is supported and interconnected. The seen and unseen realms.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Really amazing! Thanks for sharing. It's great that you are documenting your meditation journey.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Varun »

Owenavo wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:42 am Another interesting dream!

This is how it started off… I somehow found myself in a farmer field and there was a house and it looked like one of those houses a spirit would haunt.

Out of nowhere, this woman teleported on the scene. She didn’t look friendly I’ll tell you that. The way she looked was disturbing but interesting at the same time. She appeared as a old woman, with greyish brown hair and she had it up in a clip. The hair was kind of knotted, she also had this haggard tired face with this black slime coming out of her mouth. She was laughing in a sinister way.

There was also people around and she tried to attack them. But I managed to get in the way and I said “you’re not going to hurt these people!” Then she said “you’re a very stubborn individual Owen.” I noticed her face kind of changed back into a normal human face, but she still had that ghostly look. She was also wearing a white gown dress. Then the dream suddenly ended.

That is interesting because I remember seeing something similar on the astral and I had some visions of similar old hags. I am almost convinced they are either some powerful thoughtforms/thoughtform similar to Baba Yaga, or they are either elementals. Btw I noticed some elementals working for Grays and Reptilians recently, some are very aggressive, but I am not entirely sure why are some elementals amd fairies like that, nor how they got even created. Me and some of my friends got attacked for a while by something that resembles Nalusa Falaya, they had similar ears, slender skinny bodies, huge long claws and similar behaviour as it was described on the internet and they appear to be working directly with Grays. What is very common with the enemy is that they love to attack at night and they tend to appear in our dreams too then. I'm just saying..

I am not sure entirely why you saw that woman in your dreams, but it definitely reminds a me of what I saw few times on the astral. I also would see them having some ghostly look on their faces and they would have very evil smile, and hair would be messed up and full of gray hairs. Idk why in your dream she became normal looking again.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I would like to hear more about your thoughts about elemental spirits. I once had an encounter with an entity that was made completely from fire.
HPBlackMamba