It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

AnonPoster

It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

Post by AnonPoster »

''It is all over the internet that myself and my husband Clifford Herrington (YES, he is a very high profile Nazi and has been so for over 35 years) engaged in sexual intercourse with minors. THIS IS NOTHING BUT SLANDER AND AN OUTRAGEOUS LIE!!! Neither myself, nor Mr. Herrington has ever had ANY sexual relations or even anything close to it with any minor.''

This is such a Lie, clifford has criminal record for sexually abusing a 15 year old girl while she was unconscious. She was not only underage but she was also UNABLE TO CONSENT. This was the reason they moved to Oklahoma, because by moving to another state they avoided problems with the law because the teen claims she was raped. Another fun fact, This girl was in their house because she was a relative to Shoep or something, and when clifford sexually abused her he and Maxine move away TOGETHER, in other words he was not cheating on Maxine or anything by doing this.

https://defendingjos.tiiny.site/maxine.html
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Re: It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

Post by AnonPoster »

Is it just me or Maxine really usually sounds very hysterical and gives off such a vibe strongly ...
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:25 pm ''It is all over the internet that myself and my husband Clifford Herrington (YES, he is a very high profile Nazi and has been so for over 35 years) engaged in sexual intercourse with minors. THIS IS NOTHING BUT SLANDER AND AN OUTRAGEOUS LIE!!! Neither myself, nor Mr. Herrington has ever had ANY sexual relations or even anything close to it with any minor.''

This is such a Lie, clifford has criminal record for sexually abusing a 15 year old girl while she was unconscious. She was not only underage but she was also UNABLE TO CONSENT. This was the reason they moved to Oklahoma, because by moving to another state they avoided problems with the law because the teen claims she was raped. Another fun fact, This girl was in their house because she was a relative to Shoep or something, and when clifford sexually abused her he and Maxine move away TOGETHER, in other words he was not cheating on Maxine or anything by doing this.

Could be true?!

Is there any proof/evidence to back up this?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

This lie here I know
''Andrea has a darker complexion than most white women in the Nazi movement who claim Aryan ancestry, with darker than normal skin, black hair and piercing dark eyes.

No, actually, I am rather pale. My hair is dark brown, naturally. My eyes are not "dark." I could really care less what I look like, but my point here is this LYING "Christian." Don't "liars" burn in a lake of fire, Mr. Clary? ''

I didn't took them for sex offenders. I bet i can find about the rape thing in the VNN forum
Last edited by Snakeway on Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Does anyone know the story with Melissa? Was she a hps. Was she punished by Maxine for infiltrating the place? I really dont know. I wasn't around at that time.

And Cobra if is a good person indeed should leave aside his loyalty for Maxine and trust everything blindly. I understand and appreciate it but PEOPLE WANTS THE TRUTH OF WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE FOR REAL (in terms of intentions and actions, not pics and home address). If he wants to follow her blindly and clean around her mess including the story with Lavey and his gentile soul... he should not wonder why people are reacting the way they do.... he is making up excuses and explanation for everything she ever said, like she could never be wrong or even bad intended or ill/mad.

I remember once reading that Maxine was leaving her books on the floor and Satan came telling her to not do this with the satanic bible of lavey as it's being disrespectful.
So by intuition she had to come up later on with this soul thing to back this up? I really dont know.

The release of the Demons I read in a book a cabalistic one where the operator is told to not do this and keep the Demons inside or some sort of explanation. Even the concept of BONDING is different than what we are actually told. I am not saying I BELIEVE EVERY CRAP I READ. I just read, compare, reflect, ask. That's all.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

Velcro wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:25 pm ''It is all over the internet that myself and my husband Clifford Herrington (YES, he is a very high profile Nazi and has been so for over 35 years) engaged in sexual intercourse with minors. THIS IS NOTHING BUT SLANDER AND AN OUTRAGEOUS LIE!!! Neither myself, nor Mr. Herrington has ever had ANY sexual relations or even anything close to it with any minor.''

Could be true?!

no there isnt cause he would be in jail but these make fake lies up... :liar: :liar: :liar:

who cares wtf maxine husband did anyway...
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

Velcro wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:22 pm ----------

And Cobra if is a good person indeed should leave aside his loyalty for Maxine and trust everything blindly. I understand and appreciate it but PEOPLE WANTS THE TRUTH OF WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE FOR REAL (in terms of intentions and actions, not pics and home address). If he wants to follow her blindly and clean around her mess including the story with Lavey and his gentile soul... he should not wonder why people are reacting the way they do.... he is making up excuses and explanation for everything she ever said, like she could never be wrong or even bad intended or ill/mad.

I remember once reading that Maxine was leaving her books on the floor and Satan came telling her to not do this with the satanic bible of lavey as it's being disrespectful.
So by intuition she had to come up later on with this soul thing to back this up? I really dont know.
-------------
Cobra is a different person .. very advanced.

Maxine is like goddess to me BUT I trust COBRA more. but why? i know him well.

Cobra is VERY loyal he'd die for maxine but hes his own person now .

she wasn t ill or mad... come on
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:31 am

Could be true?!

no there isnt cause he would be in jail but these make fake lies up... :liar: :liar: :liar:

He moved state to avoid jail. Why did he moved state if he did nothing?

I care because you tell lies all the time, you made that website telling lies, why don't you tell the fucking truth?
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:36 pm
siatris_stings_you wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:31 am

Could be true?!

He moved state to avoid jail. Why did he moved state if he did nothing?

I care because you tell lies all the time, you made that website telling lies, why don't you tell the fucking truth?

The problem comes how people place their loyalty. Siatris is loyal to Cobra. Cobra is loyal to Maxine. All based on emotion, devotion, regardless of anything else. So their rational mind can be deactivated quite easily to the point of having in front of them pure facts but the mind refusing to acknowledge it/ or even entertain the possibility.

I would say here online and in these groups, we need to place our loyalty to TRUTH.