RTR WIN for the enemy

AnonPoster

RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by AnonPoster »

Another blah blah blsh blah

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68461

Now it's the perfect time to take Putin the kike out of the equation by proving the power of that RTRs.

Take the Frtr and replace from the affirmation jews with putin snd let's see if it's working. (In a safe manner for our countries and people)

Now is the time to put the rituals at work to create Peace. Yes Cobra peace, you claim RTR did something good globally, now you can concentrate it in that area and create peace.

One way or another, prove something you incomptetent freak!

Of course Cobra will make shit worse either he is an enemy also or is incompetent and give only incompetent advices.

I suspect the RTRs are to blame for covid and wars not the other way around. The RTR manifest in 3D this disaster. Just search 'aleph meaning' on google and you will see for yourself.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by Snakeway »

Good point
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Can somebody smarter than me please explain me what is this Astarte ritual all about? I understand her symbology, attributes etc but something doesn't make sense to me...

So there is a sigil invented by Cobra. The purpose of it could be anything as far as I am aware - to grant power and protection to himself - and suckers to empower it.

Why are not rituals aimed specific at Ukraine russia situation or why are we not executing putin? It would mean something. Something more concrete.

I understand no solution is the best solution and all of a sudden to restore all peace and beauty, however, again, I sense something weird about all of this.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe it's all in my mind and Cobra is for real the good guy??!?!

Someone wiser and smarter could help me out because for sure I want to participate but something holds me back.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 52fe47fd4f
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

My initial bet is that Cobra takes advantage of any world event - smaller or larger, to fill his gas tanks for whatever personal gains.

If somebody else has a different better opinion, I will be glad to change my opinion in an instant.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:42 am My initial bet is that Cobra takes advantage of any world event - smaller or larger, to fill his gas tanks for whatever personal gains.

If somebody else has a different better opinion, I will be glad to change my opinion in an instant.
This is obvious
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:51 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:42 am My initial bet is that Cobra takes advantage of any world event - smaller or larger, to fill his gas tanks for whatever personal gains.

This is obvious
Yeah....
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:35 amGood point
It's unbelievable how many people are kept in darkness to only jos material, they are doing like cattle what they are asked strictly they don't care to learn by themseves about sigils, how they are made and for what amongst other occult practices as per general.

I bet many are reading this crap of mine and won't say anyting not because they don't want to provide info and defend Cobra but simply because THEY DON'T KNOW.

They just do as slaves rituals and that's it.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Astarte ritual destroys "Mother Mary the queen of heaven" I think its a pretty important ritual. It's going to reek havoc on Catholicism.
Last edited by AnonPoster on Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:17 am Astarte ritual destroys "Mother Mary the queen of heaven" I think its a pretty important ritual. It's going to reek havoc on Catholicism.
It doesn't look like this.

This sigil is made by Cobra for his own protection. He used her symbology and nothing else to charge a sigil which purpose exactly you don't know.

Be aware everyone that you are charging a sigil made by someone.

Another guess is that every curse that will come to Cobra or anyone going against him to expose him in any maybe honest way, will backfires at them. Be careful.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:22 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:17 am Astarte ritual destroys "Mother Mary the queen of heaven" I think its a pretty important ritual. It's going to reek havoc on Catholicism.
It doesn't look like this.

This sigil is made by Cobra for his own protection. He used her symbology and nothing else to charge a sigil which purpose exactly you don't know.

Be aware everyone that you are charging a sigil made by someone.

Another guess is that every curse that will come to Cobra or anyone going against him to expose him in any maybe honest way, will backfires at them. Be careful.
What you have to do is pay attention to the energies of the sigil in this case. Check out where they are going. This is face palm level misconception of how magick works. A person couldn't take one of the Gods write out the Gods name in a sigil and then direct it to something else. Not going to happen.

Cobra is legit and the good guy.