HIV Needle Challenge

Snakeway

Re: HIV Needle Challenge

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:59 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:58 am There is nothing to be sadist about, since AIDS don't exist. The entertainment is in the stupidity, not in the pain
whatever, you still get off on it.
Don't blame me for your own Ideas
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:00 am
The experiment is injecting blood.
Bruh...

you some kind of vampire? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:57 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:56 am
Disgusting person who twist everything around most probably did this show on purpose to see reactions and play with people. A Monkey who wants to make waves.
Yet snakeway is the one who stated that he just wants to see it for entertainment value...
But sorry mamba why else for scientific purposes what you expect you hypocrite

Snakeway told you from day 1 not to do it and why and you insisted, now you back off. I don't question your reasons anymore. You are simply sick in the head.
I don't know why I even took you serious to begin with...

I am stupid actually the stupid one for engaging in such a low discussion not your fault
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:02 am
relax I am just trolling you a bit.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:03 am
I am the one having fun with this
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:02 am
But sorry mamba why else for scientific purposes what you expect you hypocrite

Snakeway told you from day 1 not to do it and why and you insisted, now you back off. I don't question your reasons anymore. You are simply sick in the head.
I don't know why I even took you serious to begin with...

I am stupid actually the stupid one for engaging in such a low discussion not your fault
Someone already injected themselves with AIDS i.e. doctor willner. I also provided a mountain of evidence that HIV is not real. I am trying to stand up for truth here, and a voice to those respected scientists who were silenced by the media, yet somehow I am a hypocrite. I understand that my methods were probably a little extreme, and I apologize for that. However, at least it got people talking about a serious issue.

What's more, when people objected, and voiced their concerns and doubts, did I silence them? Did I censor them?
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:03 am
But only josers are trolling isn't jt? You make a joke out of this place and Zola is more stupid for wasting resorces on your retarded hands

You know my major problem in life!,,,if I see someone retarded I need to convince myself In several attempts by what I seen the first time. Maybe he is not that shitty my mind would say and try again and again to convince myself otherwise

I need to fix myself,

I am traumatised now but thanks for the lesson,
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:11 am
But only josers are trolling isn't jt? You make a joke out of this place and Zola is more stupid for wasting resorces on your retarded hands

You know my major problem in life!,,,if I see someone retarded I need to convince myself In several attempts by what I seen the first time. Maybe he is not that shitty my mind would say and try again and again to convince myself otherwise

I need to fix myself,

My criticism against the JoS is not the trolling, but the fact that they try to defame people who left their community and that they are a publisher, not a platform. Trolling has always been welcome on these forums because this is a free speech place.

I wasn't the one who traumatized you, it was the censored mainstream media that suppressed truth by silencing scientists and medical professionals. They convinced you to bow to their sacred HIV cow. Yes, I said it. Believing in AIDS is as irrational as believing in Jesus.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:17 am

I need to fix myself,

My criticism against the JoS is not the trolling, but the fact that they try to defame people who left their community and that they are a publisher, not a platform. Trolling has always been welcome on these forums because this is a free speech place.

I wasn't the one who traumatized you, it was the censored mainstream media that suppressed truth by silencing scientists and medical professionals. They convinced you to bow to their sacred HIV cow. Yes, I said it. Believing in AIDS is as irrational as believing in Jesus.

I am truly embarrassed foe ever sharing even 2 words to you but I thank you today for teaching me a valuable life lesson and to trust my first conclusion on people as the last,

The way you conduct yourself,.... I wouldn't know where to start and you don't worth the time not my time
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:17 am

I need to fix myself,

I am truly embarrassed foe ever sharing even 2 words to you but I thank you today for teaching me a valuable life lesson and to trust my first conclusion on people as the last,

The way you conduct yourself,.... I wouldn't know where to start and you don't worth the time not my time
I feel embarrassed that you have imaginary friends and believe in imaginary viruses.
HPBlackMamba