HIV Needle Challenge

Snakeway

Re: HIV Needle Challenge

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:42 pm
Snakeway wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:40 pm I hope you convince the MOSers to repeat this experiment
Nothing will happen to them, because HIV virus doesn't exist.
PCR test is science. the virus 100% sure exist. It could be that he is harmless to healthy individuals. I don't think people in those Videos you posted deny the Virus exist. Having AIDS and being HIV positive are two different things.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:44 pm
PCR test is science. the virus 100% sure exist. It could be that he is harmless to healthy individuals. I don't think people in those Videos you posted deny the Virus exist. Having AIDS and being HIV positive are two different things.
I agree with you. The virus does exist, but it doesn't kill people. And it's not transmitted through Blood and sex.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:46 pm
I agree with you. The virus does exist, but it doesn't kill people. And it's not transmitted through Blood and sex.
Actually no, I retract my statement. There is NO PROOF that an HIV virus exists.

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:06 pm Doing this challenge is not going to be as easy as I thought. Finding people with HIV is quite easy actually, but getting someone to consent is another story. I have already asked 10 HIV positive people to let me inject myself with their blood. All of them gave me dirty looks and said no... I am sure that I will find someone eventually.
Dumb diddley dumb 🤪 this is actually a post where that old spam thing with anon account is meaningful.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:01 pm
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:46 pm
Actually no, I retract my statement. There is NO PROOF that an HIV virus exists.

I am glad people are not willing to infect you this is a good thing and I am glad to hear about it. This is a stupid challenge and infantile gesture.

Listen. I don't like you at all. You insulted my Gods . (But i think THIS is between you and them and maybe one day who knows you will go back to them...)

...this is not a reason to wish death upon you. Especially since you are not a shitty person without hope. You got potential. You are stupid but not a bad person. You have something good inside you. Better refocus your attention on productive things about spiritually, satanism and creative stuff. Call your wife. Make up. Stop forcing that smile on your videos when your soul is crying...take out that pain, heal and get better soon, Mamba.

Snakeway said it right 10 years you could live with it without treatment and then die. Don't joke about it.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I agree about the smile. get in touch with your own self that you are blocking. I noticed it too.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:19 am
I am glad people are not willing to infect you this is a good thing and I am glad to hear about it. This is a stupid challenge and infantile gesture.

Listen. I don't like you at all. You insulted my Gods . (But i think THIS is between you and them and maybe one day who knows you will go back to them...)

...this is not a reason to wish death upon you. Especially since you are not a shitty person without hope. You got potential. You are stupid but not a bad person. You have something good inside you. Better refocus your attention on productive things about spiritually, satanism and creative stuff. Call your wife. Make up. Stop forcing that smile on your videos when your soul is crying...take out that pain, heal and get better soon, Mamba.

Snakeway said it right 10 years you could live with it without treatment and then die. Don't joke about it.
Well, unfortunately I won't be able to go through with the challenge because I can't find anyone that will consent. I think that they are afraid of getting in trouble, because in my country it's illegal to purposely infect someone with HIV. However, I've been thinking about the whole situation. Even if I went through with this, it wouldn't prove anything.

Dr. Willner, a medical doctor (and scientist) that practiced medicine for over 40 years infected himself with an HIV needle on public television and numerous times in his life. Former South African president Thabo Mbeki denied the existence of HIV/AIDS was and still is an AIDS denier. If people are not willing to listen to scientists, doctors and political figures, then they wont be convinced even if I inject myself 1 million times. :roll:

With that said, I am not trying to convince anyone I merely presented the facts. As far as convictions go, I remain unconvinced that there is an AIDS virus. Until someone is able to officially purify the virus or prove all nine of the HIV proteins or the HIV genome I will remain skeptical.

No physical harm can come to someone if they believe in the sacred AIDS cow, unless they are foolish enough to take ARVs( because those drugs will kill you). Worst that can happen is you can miss out on an awesome sex life(and none of my business), and hey it's your life so do what you want.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:15 am I agree about the smile. get in touch with your own self that you are blocking. I noticed it too.
Now you are just trolling....

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:52 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:15 am I agree about the smile. get in touch with your own self that you are blocking. I noticed it too.

No he is not trolling. He was sensible and nice but you can't make the difference and are stupid as always. You almost embarrassed me for my attempts of treating you better... whatever.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:52 am

If you ever got you in contact with yourself you would be a Nazi. So not being a Nazi will be your doom. You are almost injecting yourself with HIV on pourpose. lol

I suggest you try a prostitute. Pay for her blood as a service, I bet she won't mind