HIV Needle Challenge

HPBlackMamba

Re: HIV Needle Challenge

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Well, if he is not trolling then I apologize. I can't understand why you would think that my smile is forced or why I would need to fake joy and happiness? I am a sincerely happy guy. That's why I thought he was trolling.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:22 am
If you ever got you in contact with yourself you would be a Nazi. So not being a Nazi will be your doom. You are almost injecting yourself with HIV on pourpose. lol

I suggest you try a prostitute. Pay for her blood as a service, I bet she won't mind
I don't believe in the sacred AIDS cow....
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

That smile is not joy or happiness, it is an inability to deal with what is inside. When you laugh when there is nothing to laugh about it is because you are not healthy.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:26 am That smile is not joy or happiness, it is an inability to deal with what is inside. When you laugh when there is nothing to laugh about it is because you are not healthy.
Are you a psychologist or a mental health professional? What qualifies you to make a diagnosis?
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:25 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:22 am
If you ever got you in contact with yourself you would be a Nazi. So not being a Nazi will be your doom. You are almost injecting yourself with HIV on pourpose. lol

I suggest you try a prostitute. Pay for her blood as a service, I bet she won't mind
I don't believe in the sacred AIDS cow....
Go find an African Prostitute to get her blood then
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:22 am Well, if he is not trolling then I apologize. I can't understand why you would think that my smile is forced or why I would need to fake joy and happiness? I am a sincerely happy guy. That's why I thought he was trolling.
I don't know about snakeway but you embarrass me. I try to be nice you answer in a shitty manner then I feel provoked to use my colourful language and end up embarrassing myself the 2nd time.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:26 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:26 am That smile is not joy or happiness, it is an inability to deal with what is inside. When you laugh when there is nothing to laugh about it is because you are not healthy.
Are you a psychologist or a mental health professional? What qualifies you to make a diagnosis?
I have psychic abilities I can read people. Seriously, you don't even need any qualification, everyone notice there is something wrong with people who are smiling or laughing when there is nothing to laugh about.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:27 am
I have already had unprotected sex (and orgies) with many African prostitutes. They told me to get tested afterwards, and every time the result is negative, so either I am immune, or AIDS is not real... and btw I like having unprotected sex with them while they are on their period. How would getting a prostitute now change anything?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:28 am
I have psychic abilities I can read people. Seriously, you don't even need any qualification, everyone notice there is something wrong with people who are smiling or laughing when there is nothing to laugh about.
In order for your statement to be justifiable, then you have to PROVE that you have these psychic abilities. Anyone can claim to have psychic abilities and awareness, even fake stage magicians...
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:29 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:27 am
I have already had unprotected sex (and orgies) with many African prostitutes. They told me to get tested afterwards, and every time the result is negative, so either I am immune, or AIDS is not real... and btw I like having unprotected sex with them while they are on their period. How would getting a prostitute now change anything?
They are ok to sell their body why would they not sell their blood? To make the experiment you need blood. Damn it, do I need to explain this?

And the studies that recognize the existence of HIV and AIDS says you don't get HIV everytime you have unprotected sex with someone with AIDS or HIV. The higher chances are, coincidently, when you pratice anal passive sex, when you are a faggot.