HIV Needle Challenge

Snakeway

Re: HIV Needle Challenge

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:31 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:28 am
I have psychic abilities I can read people. Seriously, you don't even need any qualification, everyone notice there is something wrong with people who are smiling or laughing when there is nothing to laugh about.
In order for your statement to be justifiable, then you have to PROVE that you have these psychic abilities. Anyone can claim to have psychic abilities and awareness, even fake stage magicians...
Borninhell? is that you? How many times in your videos people asked what were you laughing about? even zola.
Go get your AIDS on pourpose, not being a nazi will be the end of you. that rule never fails
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:33 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:29 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:27 am
Go find an African Prostitute to get her blood then
I have already had unprotected sex (and orgies) with many African prostitutes. They told me to get tested afterwards, and every time the result is negative, so either I am immune, or AIDS is not real... and btw I like having unprotected sex with them while they are on their period. How would getting a prostitute now change anything?
They are ok to sell their body why would they not sell their blood? To make the experiment you need blood. Damn it, do I need to explain this?

And the studies that recognize the existence of HIV and AIDS says you don't get HIV everytime you have unprotected sex with someone with AIDS or HIV. The higher chances are, coincidently, when you pratice anal passive sex, when you are a faggot.
Period blood is not blood? Also even if I get a prostitute to inject me with her blood, what will that prove? Didn't you see the video that I posted of doctor Robert Willner? Well, he is a medical professional, if you won't believe him, then you won't believe me or anyone else (even if the whole world injected themselves with AIDS). How many people need to inject themselves then before you will believe? Or are you just some kind of sadist that has a needle fetish?

HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:39 am

Period blood is not blood? Also even if I get a prostitute to inject me with her blood, what will that prove? Didn't you see the video that I posted of doctor Robert Willner? Well, he is a medical professional, if you won't believe him, then you won't believe me or anyone else (even if the whole world injected themselves with AIDS). How many people need to inject themselves then before you will believe? Or are you just some kind of sadist that has a needle fetish?

Thats a point you should make against yourself because you are the one who proposed this Idea. Damn it.
I am not saying it would prove anything to anyobody, but since you want to do it you could get blood this way. You are the one who decided it was worth doing this, not me.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

You don't get HIV everytime you have unprotected sex with someone with AIDS
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:43 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:39 am

Thats a point you should make against yourself because you are the one who proposed this Idea. Damn it.
I am not saying it would prove anything to anyobody, but since you want to do it you could get blood this way. You are the one who decided it was worth doing this, not me.
When I made the proposal I didn't know that it was actually illegal in my country. Even if I found a prostitute to do this with me, it's still illegal to purposely infect someone with AIDS (whether it's consensual or not) so I can't go through with it. But let me ask you this, if I go through with it and still test negative, would you accept that AIDS is a myth? And why me and not a medical professional and scientist like Robert Willner?
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:29 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:27 am
Go find an African Prostitute to get her blood then
I have already had unprotected sex (and orgies) with many African prostitutes. They told me to get tested afterwards, and every time the result is negative, so either I am immune, or AIDS is not real... and btw I like having unprotected sex with them while they are on their period. How would getting a prostitute now change anything?
Their period to change anything....

Everything else that I read here....

I got a siezure snakeway please slap me, my mind has freezed...wtf am I reading., why am I reading...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:45 am Image

You don't get HIV everytime you have unprotected sex with someone with AIDS
I agree, but this doesn't prove that HIV is even real. The only thing that will prove it is if HIV/AIDS is purified in a lab. And don't say that it can't be done, because SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus ) has been purified, and so have many other viruses. Yet HIV has never been purified after 26 years of AIDS research.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:48 am

would you accept that AIDS is a myth? And why me and not a medical professional and scientist like Robert Willner?
I want you to do it for my entertainment, I still need more data and TO CARE about this issue to decide
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:51 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:48 am

would you accept that AIDS is a myth? And why me and not a medical professional and scientist like Robert Willner?
I want you to do it for my entertainment, I still need more data and TO CARE about this issue to decide
Well, why not jab yourself with a needle then? It will be equally entertaining and you will get a bigger dopamine rush.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

Why do you care about AIDS all of a sudden?