HIV Needle Challenge

AnonPoster

Re: HIV Needle Challenge

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:29 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:17 am

My criticism against the JoS is not the trolling, but the fact that they try to defame people who left their community and that they are a publisher, not a platform. Trolling has always been welcome on these forums because this is a free speech place.

I wasn't the one who traumatized you, it was the censored mainstream media that suppressed truth by silencing scientists and medical professionals. They convinced you to bow to their sacred HIV cow. Yes, I said it. Believing in AIDS is as irrational as believing in Jesus.

I am truly embarrassed foe ever sharing even 2 words to you but I thank you today for teaching me a valuable life lesson and to trust my first conclusion on people as the last,

The way you conduct yourself,.... I wouldn't know where to start and you don't worth the time not my time
I feel embarrassed that you have imaginary friends and believe in imaginary viruses.

OK

If this is what you understood ...oK...

I need to regain some self respect now and main my own shit. Not your fault, again, I don't blame you.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

meh...

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:41 am meh...