Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

AnonPoster

Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

Post by AnonPoster »

I am from JOS, regular member. Why do you lie about Cobra with such extreme lies in this board? What did he do to any of you? Why do you attack Maxine or Joy of Satan all the time? Why all infiltrators are here that leave JOS and attack Joy of Satan all day? Why Sly scorpion and Lydia are slandered and attacked?

This place is the worst website. You are all lunatics attacking people all day. You comment by the Anon account and fakes, hoping youll confuse us. It wont happen. Siatris who is not even respected in JOS looks like a good person compared to any of you. He trolls you, you deserve it.

I saw the posts you planned to attack Maxine Dietrich in her house, by the user Snakeway, in Siatris's folder with the screenshots. The slander of ex-HP Mageson was there too, lies by new accounts, the logs of the AnonPoster which reveal its a few of you all posting from it. I also saw proof of Zola's theft of Donation money by the claim of Draun. Aldric told us the truth about this and we know Aldric too.

Ill never leave JOS so dont bother with lies.

Do not start a war with us you will be damned.
AnonPoster

Re: Why do you all lie about Cobra and JOS?

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 am I am from JOS, regular member. Why do you lie about Cobra with such extreme lies in this board? What did he do to any of you? Why do you attack Maxine or Joy of Satan all the time? Why all infiltrators are here that leave JOS and attack Joy of Satan all day? Why Sly scorpion and Lydia are slandered and attacked?

This place is the worst website. You are all lunatics attacking people all day. You comment by the Anon account and fakes, hoping youll confuse us. It wont happen. Siatris who is not even respected in JOS looks like a good person compared to any of you. He trolls you, you deserve it.

I saw the posts you planned to attack Maxine Dietrich in her house, by the user Snakeway, in Siatris's folder with the screenshots. The slander of ex-HP Mageson was there too, lies by new accounts, the logs of the AnonPoster which reveal its a few of you all posting from it. I also saw proof of Zola's theft of Donation money by the claim of Draun. Aldric told us the truth about this and we know Aldric too.

Ill never leave JOS so dont bother with lies.

Do not start a war with us you will be damned.
Another distraction tactic. Go please to siatris is cobra read all the topic. Come back. Comment. We dont care about anything else but the fact that your learder is scamming you the same way it scammed us ex members
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

they just slander and attack Cobra because he's great leader, real SS.

this is a den of jews i warn you. they slander all day, hate, attack...

who sent you the folder? im glad it spread around

THEY ARE KIKES HERE, KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:40 am they just slander and attack Cobra because he's great leader, real SS.

cobra trying to give praise to himself thats so fucking sad
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:40 am they just slander and attack Cobra because he's great leader, real SS.

Since all rhe evidence is out there for all to see. Why are you keep pretending. Just drop the mask will you? This is disgusting. You are a repulsive crock and con artist
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:30 am
Another distraction tactic. Go please to siatris is cobra read all the topic. Come back. Comment. We dont care about anything else but the fact that your learder is scamming you the same way it scammed us ex members
I read this and you all lie.

They said they misquoted him, AgainstAllAuthoritarianism user admitted it. Cobra also deleted replies and topics from Siatris. The original reply of Siatris is deleted. When you delete quote from another person if you dont close quote, it appears as if you said it. You can also edit the [==quote] out in the replies.

Seriously, is this all you can lie about? Why are you so desperate? The RTRS hurt you and make this planet a better place? So many stupid lies. Silly jews...
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:45 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:30 am
I read this and you all lie.

They said they misquoted him, AgainstAllAuthoritarianism user admitted it. Cobra also deleted replies and topics from Siatris. The original reply of Siatris is deleted. When you delete quote from another person if you dont close quote, it appears as if you said it. You can also edit the [==quote] out in the replies.

Seriously, is this all you can lie about? Why are you so desperate? The RTRS hurt you and make this planet a better place? So many stupid lies. Silly jews...
https://postimg.cc/rDSk1kms
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Ok jews, I leave, keep lying more.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:51 am Ok jews, I leave, keep lying more.
Go ask of rhe true light and alchimist if their post was deleted. Lets see if they all lie!!!!

Investigate. Dont be a goy as cobra wants you to be and take everything at the face value. Dig in and use your OWN mind,
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:51 am Ok jews, I leave, keep lying more.
Please dont leave tell me who sent you the folder?