Reply deleted

Ipsissimus83

Re: Reply deleted

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:17 pm victory of satan or VS or Vs2, red dawn, siatris and whatever other names you're currently calling yourself; its obvious you're cobra. You're waaaaay too emotionally invested; its obviously personal and you have an axe to grind.

You're making assumptions and projecting. Again. Suddenly, 'baldy' the 'kike' is your hero and you're so sad to see him go and everything is my fault? Total nonsense. Note how innocent and innocuous his opening post is, then take a look at all the malice oozing later on down the thread as he's called out.

I think this is a good opportunity to illustrate what gaslighting is:

One: lying and denying, refusing to admit the lie even when you show proof of them lying.
Bird of freedom does a fantastic job illustrating this one in the cobra is siatris thread, cobras plea for money and of course The Gods said that as done by jews, and other posts.

Two: insisting something you yourself witnessed didn't happen or didn't happen the way you remember it (getting you to question your sanity)

Three: spreading rumours and gossip about the intended victim – example: libellous nonsense he writes about mambas reasons for departing, labelling me 'crazy' and 'paranoid' – posting I fucked my own father.......

Four: Changing the subject, refusing to listen when confronted:
so many examples to choose from. Pick one.

Five: when you call them out they'll say you're 'overreacting', 'crazy', 'paranoid'.

Six: blame shifting – saying if the target acted differently, they wouldn't treat them like this – we see it here as cobra writes:

“Banning deleting without a feedback, no manners she is the epitome of rudeness...how can I treat her any better in exchange? Fake accusations that I am cobra? Paranoid disorder. I can't deal with that flip flip and shit”

When you understand this dialogue IS coming from cobra, that he's been coming into my forums under different names and through the anon account for close to what? In total counting the original forum its been at least two years? Acting like a savage. Yet here he is acting innocent and like he's the offended party, blaming me. Projecting all he is and does onto me:

“I can't deal with that flip flip and shit”

If you can't deal with it cobra, LEAVE. Do us all a favour! GO AWAY!

But no. He cannot stop himself. He's absolutely pissed people can talk here. He doesn't have the power to stop them! So he comes in under many names, pretending it's a crowd when it's really just him and all the voices in his head, in an attempt to dominate the conversations.

Seven: trying to smooth things over with nice or loving words that don't match their actions:
Cobra pretends to be 'nice' and 'friendly', writes me in private message mode trying to pump me for information. And you call me a 'stupid old bitch'? Too bad for you I wasn't that 'stupid', eh?

Eight: Twisting a story to minimize their abusive behaviour: for example claiming they got their latest sock account deleted because they called somebody 'fat'.

Nine: Minimizing abusive words and behaviours by saying things like: “you're too sensitive” or “It was just a joke!” or “you're crazy, paranoid!”

Ten: Isolating the target. Did you or did you not, in your topic entitled mamba: claim credit for driving mamba off? You posted using the anon account AND your red dawn account:

“Mamba cut the bullshit and come back where is your place and you belong. I truly believe you are made for a satanic career and you should continue. Like what the fuck, did you lost your mind to throw it all out of the window?

Get back to your senses
[/quote

Haha, I definitely didn't cause that. DEFINITELY.”

And yet here you're posting how great mamba was. Talk about crazy making nonsense!

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse and psychological manipulation. It's closely related to other kinds of physical and emotional abuse.

What cobra is doing is seeking to gain power and control through the distortion of reality; discredit me personally and sabotage my forum by means of being such a persistent irritant – hiding behind free speech - he wants me to give up and close the place down or he'll do his best to drive people away, in effect turning the place into another echo chamber like the jos that he dominates. He said it himself:

“Whether the T4S reforms in a positive way (him taking over as he demanded in the ultimatum thread) or breaks apart due to piss poor management, I will be satisfied.”

Translation: give it to me, or I'll do everything I can to drive this place into the ground and ruin you. Nothing less will satisfy. Meaning, he's saying he's not going to stop. Its also clearly making a threat.

Gaslighting is about trying to get the target and those witnessing the abuse to begin to question their own perceptions and memories.
I want to thank bird of freedom; one of your posts was of tremendous assistance. Thank you.

PS: the red dawn that was here is the same person it is on the JoS forum: cobra.

He is also gaslighting his own members on his own forum! It's amazing to me how much damage one damaged individual can do. And yet, he somehow believes he's righteous and 'working for Satan and the Gods' – they'll build a statue of him someday - doing shit like this to people. As if Satan would ever stoop to such methods. Don't try to hide behind free speech, don't try to hide behind Satan. The only person you're exposing here, cobra, is yourself. You need to cease and desist.

This is an important topic because if people can use this as a case study, see the depths to which people like cobra are willing to go, maybe we can get some good out of it by understanding gaslighting and how to look for signs of it in your own relationships.
So technically Cobra is trying to deflect from himself? Cobra can see IP addresses when someone makes a new account on those forums it's clear enough I'm not on those forums and I'm not Red Dawn. Varun is also a person responsible for spreading those rumors that I'm Red Dawn I'm pretty sure she's making accounts to engage in her psychotic crazy activity split or multiple personalities and claiming the greys and reptilians are on our side. So basically Cobra will know I'm not Red Dawn but he could also be using that information to try and attack me because I hate JoS and I'm waiting for it to fall.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"so technically cobra is trying to deflect from himself?"

Well, lets break it down: cobra as red dawn posts something maligning himself on his own forum, then replies to himself.
Why? Whats the point? It's understandable that one who doesn't think this way would be confused. it IS confusing.

The point is this functions as segue way to what is desired: justifying, reiterating and hammering at people for money.

He is poo pooing 50 dollars. Anybody should be able to afford THAT.
“If certain amounts look scary to you, like 50 bucks [personally, I see these as that even if I make a lemonade stand, I could make this contribution - each to their own].”

He also wrote:
"I understand your concerns, but they all stem from rather emotional issues of trust, inability to recognize scams etc. The rule 1 of each scam, is that it has to be lucrative, and that it has to be profitable for the scammers."

If a thousand people give him a 'mere' 50 dollars each, we're talking 50 thousand. Which for some of us, is about 4 years of wages. Does this sound like it could be considered profitable?

There are other things gained: looking good for 'allowing' this 'detractor' to talk 'bad' about him, He learns who's loyal, who PM's him to complain, etc. It serves many purposes. Probably others I have missed.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:33 pm "so technically cobra is trying to deflect from himself?"

Well, lets break it down: cobra as red dawn posts something maligning himself on his own forum, then replies to himself.
Why? Whats the point? It's understandable that one who doesn't think this way would be confused. it IS confusing.

The point is this functions as segue way to what is desired: justifying, reiterating and hammering at people for money.

He is poo pooing 50 dollars. Anybody should be able to afford THAT.
“If certain amounts look scary to you, like 50 bucks [personally, I see these as that even if I make a lemonade stand, I could make this contribution - each to their own].”

He also wrote:
"I understand your concerns, but they all stem from rather emotional issues of trust, inability to recognize scams etc. The rule 1 of each scam, is that it has to be lucrative, and that it has to be profitable for the scammers."

If a thousand people give him a 'mere' 50 dollars each, we're talking 50 thousand. Which for some of us, is about 4 years of wages. Does this sound like it could be considered profitable?

There are other things gained: looking good for 'allowing' this 'detractor' to talk 'bad' about him, He learns who's loyal, who PM's him to complain, etc. It serves many purposes. Probably others I have missed.
That's good and all what you say. I'm not sure why he is targeting me because apparently I'm not really anyone "important" except the fact I was a long term member. I got tired of his shit and him manipulating people and getting attacked because I'm a trans man. But regardless it was Varun who spreaded information about me and doxxed me and no doubt revealed that shit to Cobra because she told me she was dating some guy from JoS at one point and confused about her own identity etc...so i don't doubt anything you say.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
LunarPresence

Post by LunarPresence »

Why do JoSers come here anyway?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Maybe they come because they can speak to one another?

Serapis (Satan)

KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:11 pm Maybe they come because they can speak to one another?
Says a lot if that's true.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:17 pm victory of satan or VS or Vs2, red dawn, siatris and whatever other names you're currently calling yourself; its obvious you're cobra. You're waaaaay too emotionally invested; its obviously personal and you have an axe to grind.

You're making assumptions and projecting. Again. Suddenly, 'baldy' the 'kike' is your hero and you're so sad to see him go and everything is my fault? Total nonsense. Note how innocent and innocuous his opening post is, then take a look at all the malice oozing later on down the thread as he's called out.

I think this is a good opportunity to illustrate what gaslighting is:

One: lying and denying, refusing to admit the lie even when you show proof of them lying.
Bird of freedom does a fantastic job illustrating this one in the cobra is siatris thread, cobras plea for money and of course The Gods said that as done by jews, and other posts.

Two: insisting something you yourself witnessed didn't happen or didn't happen the way you remember it (getting you to question your sanity)

Three: spreading rumours and gossip about the intended victim – example: libellous nonsense he writes about mambas reasons for departing, labelling me 'crazy' and 'paranoid' – posting I fucked my own father.......

Four: Changing the subject, refusing to listen when confronted:
so many examples to choose from. Pick one.

Five: when you call them out they'll say you're 'overreacting', 'crazy', 'paranoid'.

Six: blame shifting – saying if the target acted differently, they wouldn't treat them like this – we see it here as cobra writes:

“Banning deleting without a feedback, no manners she is the epitome of rudeness...how can I treat her any better in exchange? Fake accusations that I am cobra? Paranoid disorder. I can't deal with that flip flip and shit”

When you understand this dialogue IS coming from cobra, that he's been coming into my forums under different names and through the anon account for close to what? In total counting the original forum its been at least two years? Acting like a savage. Yet here he is acting innocent and like he's the offended party, blaming me. Projecting all he is and does onto me:

“I can't deal with that flip flip and shit”

If you can't deal with it cobra, LEAVE. Do us all a favour! GO AWAY!

But no. He cannot stop himself. He's absolutely pissed people can talk here. He doesn't have the power to stop them! So he comes in under many names, pretending it's a crowd when it's really just him and all the voices in his head, in an attempt to dominate the conversations.

Seven: trying to smooth things over with nice or loving words that don't match their actions:
Cobra pretends to be 'nice' and 'friendly', writes me in private message mode trying to pump me for information. And you call me a 'stupid old bitch'? Too bad for you I wasn't that 'stupid', eh?

Eight: Twisting a story to minimize their abusive behaviour: for example claiming they got their latest sock account deleted because they called somebody 'fat'.

Nine: Minimizing abusive words and behaviours by saying things like: “you're too sensitive” or “It was just a joke!” or “you're crazy, paranoid!”

Ten: Isolating the target. Did you or did you not, in your topic entitled mamba: claim credit for driving mamba off? You posted using the anon account AND your red dawn account:

“Mamba cut the bullshit and come back where is your place and you belong. I truly believe you are made for a satanic career and you should continue. Like what the fuck, did you lost your mind to throw it all out of the window?

Get back to your senses
[/quote

Haha, I definitely didn't cause that. DEFINITELY.”

And yet here you're posting how great mamba was. Talk about crazy making nonsense!

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse and psychological manipulation. It's closely related to other kinds of physical and emotional abuse.

What cobra is doing is seeking to gain power and control through the distortion of reality; discredit me personally and sabotage my forum by means of being such a persistent irritant – hiding behind free speech - he wants me to give up and close the place down or he'll do his best to drive people away, in effect turning the place into another echo chamber like the jos that he dominates. He said it himself:

“Whether the T4S reforms in a positive way (him taking over as he demanded in the ultimatum thread) or breaks apart due to piss poor management, I will be satisfied.”

Translation: give it to me, or I'll do everything I can to drive this place into the ground and ruin you. Nothing less will satisfy. Meaning, he's saying he's not going to stop. Its also clearly making a threat.

Gaslighting is about trying to get the target and those witnessing the abuse to begin to question their own perceptions and memories.
I want to thank bird of freedom; one of your posts was of tremendous assistance. Thank you.

PS: the red dawn that was here is the same person it is on the JoS forum: cobra.

He is also gaslighting his own members on his own forum! It's amazing to me how much damage one damaged individual can do. And yet, he somehow believes he's righteous and 'working for Satan and the Gods' – they'll build a statue of him someday - doing shit like this to people. As if Satan would ever stoop to such methods. Don't try to hide behind free speech, don't try to hide behind Satan. The only person you're exposing here, cobra, is yourself. You need to cease and desist.

This is an important topic because if people can use this as a case study, see the depths to which people like cobra are willing to go, maybe we can get some good out of it by understanding gaslighting and how to look for signs of it in your own relationships.
cobra is siatris, we know this because there's proof and evidence of it.

As for Red dawn and VS, it's uncertain.

Thing is, the jos is a cult, and with cults things aren't always as clear as they are.

it's ironic but cobra explained his own condition.
on a thread called 'Jehovah Witnesses Showing Their Reptilian Programming'
he said:
"These people are literally infected with an anti-life alien mental virus. The enemy alien spirit they are in collaboration with has infested them and took control of their already diseased minds."

mageson made a thread where he exposed the f-rtr by pointing out how evens jews reverse hebrew and it's even recommended by jews to read the torah in reverse.
an import part of that post is:
"In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”"
taken from: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... l-journey/

cobra had said before:
"I am a total servant to Satan and I bow to Him. I don't care what anyone else says. Yet the underlying reasons and the relationship why, is opposed to the enemy's view of slavery. I bow as a free man out of free will, because of understanding, a deep relationship, clear understanding of the purity of this being and the list goes on."

Just like xians worship their god.
ironically in that same post right before that he said:
"In Christianity, you are espoused to follow "blindly". Here, it is the opposite. I invite for example anyone to vet line for line my posts and ask what they want, or do whatever they want. In Christianity, if you speak against, then you are condemned."

He just described how it's like in the jos, considering how many times cobra banned and insulted people who doubted or went against what he said.
like here for example viewtopic.php?p=16273#p16273

What i said above was for context, many people in the jos or who were in the jos for a long time opened themselves to malignant entities, like i mentioned above i.e "The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them]." cobra likes to use the name "Azazel" a lot, in fact many of the projects cobra did he described them as being 'overseen by "Azazel" ', "Azazel" was also the same entity that give the jos the f-rtr.
as can be seen on the f-rtr page where maxine said:
"SPECIAL THANKS TO AZAZEL WHO ORGANIZED THIS PROJECT AND GAVE US THIS KNOWLEDGE. "
maxine was also alleged to be having sex with said entity as well.

The point is, both cobra and maxine have a close connection to this entity that they call "Azazel".
which would explain cobra's bizarre behavior, in cobra's own words "The enemy alien spirit they are in collaboration with has infested them and took control of their already diseased minds."
This is most likely why it may seem like many people are like cobra or act the same way as him, as people who were in the jos for a long time and did a lot of rtrs can often lose control of themselves and their emotions to an entity they opened themselves to.
it may also be why in the jos there's an almost hivemind like behavior.

When dealing with cults or any spiritual group for that matter it's always best to keep a level head, stay grounded and know the facts.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

thats interesting because I was beginning to wonder if cobra has lost control to an entity he's opened himself to.

Serapis (Satan)

imjustexploring6969

Post by imjustexploring6969 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:42 pmThe point is, both cobra and maxine have a close connection to this entity that they call "Azazel".
which would explain cobra's bizarre behavior, in cobra's own words "The enemy alien spirit they are in collaboration with has infested them and took control of their already diseased minds."
This makes even more sense when you look at the hebrew abomination that is the latest "azazel ritual" that cobra has posted.