HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

siatris_stings_you

Re: HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

Post by siatris_stings_you »

Trucker wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:40 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:02 pm
Yeah like 100 people and with the JOS statisticly more people read the site and forums than read the Mein Kampf so far. Good luck with this.
Stop with your lies you sycophants, no one believes you anymore
I personally checked the JOS stats, based on forum activity and active members in 2020 there were about 500 active members, in 2021 were about 300, now currently there are about 200 active members, JOS is going down fast
If you delete dead accounts, spam bots, banned accounts and alt accounts the real number of JOS members is under 2K
yup JOS has less then 2000 members not 70K like hoodedscum wants us to believe

And the number of views of topics can be adjusted from the software, there are dedicated software for this to increase popularity, audience etc. and they are not that expensive either

So STFU dumb loser
jos has 300,000 members thru these years good luck crying kike.

ive been shown the statistics.

JOS = THE BEST
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:06 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:02 pm
Yeah like 100 people and with the JOS statisticly more people read the site and forums than read the Mein Kampf so far. Good luck with this.
I personally checked the JOS stats, based on forum activity and active members in 2020 there were about 500 active members, in 2021 were about 300, now currently there are about 200 active members, JOS is going down fast
If you delete dead accounts, spam bots, banned accounts and alt accounts the real number of JOS members is under 2K

And the number of views of topics can be adjusted from the software, there are dedicated software for this to increase popularity, audience etc. and they are not that expensive either

So STFU dumb loser
Here it is. Cobra the leader of the group officially released these stats.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... pf#p316460
he showed me, private message me and ill show u
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:34 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:43 am
Well this sect of Satanism is basically poorly rewritten Uniterian Universalism with a few things from the JOS added into it and has less than 100 members.

So you tell me who's better.
You have no idea what you are talking about, I doubt that you have even read through our literature. It's obvious that you will dismiss any material that doesn't conform to your Nazi sentiment.
That's because only my religion is the one and true religion that was chosen by the Gods on earth to disseminate the message to the rest of the world and achieve what the Gods want.

I have looked far and wide there really isn't much truth in other religions. I am right you are wrong. So that invalidates what you say comrad. Why even bother wasting times on the opposing opinions when I know they are inferior and not true.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:45 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:34 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:43 am
Well this sect of Satanism is basically poorly rewritten Uniterian Universalism with a few things from the JOS added into it and has less than 100 members.

So you tell me who's better.
You have no idea what you are talking about, I doubt that you have even read through our literature. It's obvious that you will dismiss any material that doesn't conform to your Nazi sentiment.
That's because only my religion is the one and true religion that was chosen by the Gods on earth to disseminate the message to the rest of the world and achieve what the Gods want.

I have looked far and wide there really isn't much truth in other religions. I am right you are wrong. So that invalidates what you say comrad. Why even bother wasting times on the opposing opinions when I know they are inferior and not true.
What is your religion then? Christianity? Only communists refer to each other as "Comrade".
HPBlackMamba

Post by Watchers666 »

So STFU dumb loser
Pretty much yes

At the beginning of 2020 Maxine was still present on the forum
Early 2021 Cobra announces that Maxine has taken a break and she will not be present anymore on JoS, her mission was completed

Indeed the number of JoS members has dropped considerably
"Perhaps" Cobra's way of running the forum has something to do with this to
"Perhaps" the fact that some infiltrators and some double agents are on the forum has something to do with this to
"Perhaps" some legit members simply got fed up with "some things" on JoS and decided to leave.
Who knows ...^^

Anyway for those Legit SS who feel betrayed by what is happening on JoS and for those who are trapped on JoS because for now there is not another legitimate Satanic platform
Worry Not my Brothers and Sisters
Satanism did NOT started with JoS and it certainly will NOT end with JoS.
Lexy

Post by Lexy »

Let me tell you about JOS Guardians as you know this rank has been offered to 4 members so far
Lydia got it because she's Hoodedblablah's girlfriend, and Lydia and Hoodedblahblah have alot in common astro, scamming etc.
Soaring Eagle got it because he has some IT skills and helps Hoodedblahblah with website maintenance
Blitzcrieg got it because he posts whatever he is told to post whenever is told
Blackdragon got it because Hooded blahblah found out that Shannon works on a JoS forum for blacks only and so Hoodedblah bribed Blackdragon with this rank just to keep him from leaving to Shannon's forum
None of these members are spiritually advanced but All these members are very obedient to Hooded blablahblah and that contributed a lot to receiving the rank
I will tell you also who are the next members listed for this rank in close future
Lexy

Post by Lexy »

Meanwhile dedicated and honest members who actually help are kept under moderation and attacked by frustrated gay idiots.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Lexy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:37 pm Let me tell you about JOS Guardians as you know this rank has been offered to 4 members so far
Lydia got it because she's Hoodedblablah's girlfriend, and Lydia and Hoodedblahblah have alot in common astro, scamming etc.
Soaring Eagle got it because he has some IT skills and helps Hoodedblahblah with website maintenance
Blackdragon got it because Hooded blahblah found out that Shannon works on a JoS forum for blacks only and so Hoodedblah bribed Blackdragon with this rank just to keep him from leaving to Shannon's forum
None of these members are spiritually advanced but All these members are very obedient to Hooded blablahblah and that contributed a lot to receiving the rank
I will tell you also who are the next members listed for this rank in close future
Cool. Glad for Shannon
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Watchers666 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:21 am

So STFU dumb loser
Pretty much yes

At the beginning of 2020 Maxine was still present on the forum
Early 2021 Cobra announces that Maxine has taken a break and she will not be present anymore on JoS, her mission was completed

Indeed the number of JoS members has dropped considerably
"Perhaps" Cobra's way of running the forum has something to do with this to
"Perhaps" the fact that some infiltrators and some double agents are on the forum has something to do with this to
"Perhaps" some legit members simply got fed up with "some things" on JoS and decided to leave.
Who knows ...^^

Anyway for those Legit SS who feel betrayed by what is happening on JoS and for those who are trapped on JoS because for now there is not another legitimate Satanic platform
Worry Not my Brothers and Sisters
Satanism did NOT started with JoS and it certainly will NOT end with JoS.
'Her mission was completed LOL'

LOL

"Worry Not my Brothers and Sisters
Satanism did NOT started with JoS and it certainly will NOT end with JoS."

Awww, you're such a doll ❤
Trucker

Post by Trucker »

Lexy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:37 pm Let me tell you about JOS Guardians as you know this rank has been offered to 4 members so far
Absolutely correct what you said, on JOS there is no meritocracy, there is only slavery, there are other members who really are spiritually advanced, not those who were advanced in rank (guardians) only for obedience, aswell off-mod members are elected strictly on obedience criteria, when Hoodedcobra needs a stupid slave he puts him off mod, and members who devote their time making thousands of posts just to help are under moderation

On the other hand, bitter, vindictive, idiots like Stormblood can post freely
Delusional junkies like Slyscorpion can post freely
It's just not worth wasting another minute on JOS
I hope a new JOS will be made soon.