Truth is Satanism is just a Sect of a Judaism

Velcro

Re: Truth is Satanism is just a Sect of a Judaism

Post by Velcro »

Thanksgiving wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:33 pm something I have come to note over the years is that jews flock to Satanism. They are overrepresented in it. Most satanists groups are full of jews and antifa types who basically just promote anarchism and marxism while adopting degenerate norms. Because satanism like communism is "against the system" and another method of recruiting degenerates, asocial types, and misfits to use them as useful tools, a battering ram to destabilize society. many gentiles into satanism seem to have cursed lives. early deaths, driven mad, mentally unstable, met with misfortune, living in poverty.....

I don't think it's a coincidence that the founder of satanism and the church of satan was a jew and so was most of his "elite" club members. (Anton Lavey). No he was not a gentile born into a jewish body. That is a massive cope/made up bs.

while on the other hand I notice there is very few jews in paganism. the JOS did a lot of mental gymnastics to justify Satan being Odin/Zeus or whatever, because that is what the gentiles in it naturally want. There is always kind of an uneasiness with just "satan" which is why they dress him up as a Pagan god like Odin, the type of figure that the people truly want. there is an alien toxcity around satanism that even an untrained person will notice at first, but promises of psychic abiities, and godhood, and the feeling of being on a true spiritual path can easily suck one in.

Any generalisation is dangerous. I know hard core Satanists and hard core Christians having beautiful lifes. All white people.

People will always search for something to blame for why their life doesn't work as planned.

I don't understand the concept of degenerates. Another mystical SUBJECTIVE word... like saying people who don't smoke or drink are better than the ones who does.

Eric had an argument with Cobra. (It's always Cobra) and he went Immediately running to the other daddy. Like kids who fight with mom and scream for dad.

I wonder if most people have a prefrontal cortex they seem to act with their reptilian brain

However I wish everyone the best
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

Velcro wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:04 pm
Any generalisation is dangerous. I know hard core Satanists and hard core Christians having beautiful lifes. All white people.

People will always search for something to blame for why their life doesn't work as planned.

I don't understand the concept of degenerates. Another mystical SUBJECTIVE word... like saying people who don't smoke or drink are better than the ones who does.

Eric had an argument with Cobra. (It's always Cobra) and he went Immediately running to the other daddy. Like kids who fight with mom and scream for dad.

I wonder if most people have a prefrontal cortex they seem to act with their reptilian brain

to be honest I dont know nor have ever encountered a single satanist with a "beautiful" life. this claim is always done by some faceless anonymous person online or someone with a very different definition of what "beautiful" is. there is noone who publicly identifies as a satanist that I actually look at in reverence.

and you are right. Degenerate is a subjective word. I can only speak for myself what I mean by it. A decline/deteriation/backwards state from my own personal Higher man(over man). which IMO is a goal everyone of everyone to pursue (becoming their own overman with their own traits they value).
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Thanksgiving wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:46 pm
Velcro wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:04 pm

to be honest I dont know nor have ever encountered a single satanist with a "beautiful" life. this claim is always done by some faceless anonymous person online or someone with a very different definition of what "beautiful" is. there is noone who publicly identifies as a satanist that I actually look at in reverence.

and you are right. Degenerate is a subjective word. I can only speak for myself what I mean by it. A decline/deteriation/backwards state from my own personal Higher man(over man). which IMO is a goal everyone of everyone to pursue (becoming their own overman with their own traits they value).

Well I would say this because there are always many other things that factor in, when it comes to why a life is beautiful or not. Beautiful in terms of accomplishing one's personal goals and being generally content.
Some people hope that a religion, practice or so will transform their life by default

I agree with you totally about the rest
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I would not pubicly identify as a Satanist because I know random people would think I am a reverse christian, that I believe in the christian Idea of what satan is( an angel of god and blablahblah). But I do identify as a satanist to myself because it make sense if you understand what it really is.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Owenavo wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:36 pm I’m not really getting it when people keep bringing up mental illness up on people? And this Jewish thing is just a mad repeat thing. Now… apparently satanism is Judaism? Lol, give me a break. This Jewish nonsense makes me… (sigh)!
Of course I hate Jewish religions, but satanism is far from Judaism. I don’t really want to change peoples mind, they are free to believe whatever they want.
I just bought some Owen breakfast sausage today

Hahaha. Sorry I'm just kidding. I agree with what you said.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Owenavo wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:56 am That’s alright, it’s good to have a little joke.
:) :lol:
Seeker83 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:18 amI just bought some Owen breakfast sausage today

Hahaha. Sorry I'm just kidding. I agree with what you said.
True it gets way too serious on here sometimes. Ha. We gotta learn how to laugh at yourself. You seem one of the few who is able to do that lol.